Windows 10: Fn malfunction

Discus and support Fn malfunction in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My volume key and my brightness keys used to work by themselves without holding the function key along with them. Now I have to hold the function key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NashaSmad, Feb 27, 2020.

1. NashaSmad Win User

Fn malfunction

My volume key and my brightness keys used to work by themselves without holding the function key along with them. Now I have to hold the function key along with the brightness key for the door. How do I change it back?

:)

NashaSmad, Feb 27, 2020

2. FN+F4 malfunction

Shortcut FN+F4 is not functioning. How can I restore this function?

KostaSpaseski, Feb 27, 2020
  3. FN+F4 malfunction

Multiple displays

KostaSpaseski, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Fn malfunction

FN+F4 malfunction

Try Alt + Fn + F4 then see if that works instead. Is this for multiple displays or shutting down?

Andre for Directly, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Fn malfunction

1. Fn malfunction - Similar Threads - malfunction

2. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  3. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  4. Hard Drive malfunction upon download of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard Drive malfunction upon download of Windows 11: Hello,I recently updated to windows 11 and now my TB harddrive separate from my C Drive that is internal is registered on my computer as D: but it says "No Media" and registers as being 0MB. I was wondering of any ways of fixing this problem as the device was previously...
  5. Hard Drive malfunction upon download of Windows 11

Hard Drive malfunction upon download of Windows 11: Hello,I recently updated to windows 11 and now my TB harddrive separate from my C Drive that is internal is registered on my computer as D: but it says "No Media" and registers as being 0MB. I was wondering of any ways of fixing this problem as the device was previously...
  6. Keyboard malfunctioning, no response while playing games on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard malfunctioning, no response while playing games on PC: Some of the keys in my keyboard does not respond immediately after I press when playing some of the video games. I’m using a Microsoft Surface Pro 9, and the problem occured recently. For example, sometimes I could not press the “d” and the “s” keys, and if I want those keys...
  7. Keyboard malfunctioning, no response while playing games on PC

Keyboard malfunctioning, no response while playing games on PC: Some of the keys in my keyboard does not respond immediately after I press when playing some of the video games. I’m using a Microsoft Surface Pro 9, and the problem occured recently. For example, sometimes I could not press the “d” and the “s” keys, and if I want those keys...
  8. Windows start up malfunction

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows start up malfunction: Hi everyone i dont know that is wrong with my laptop i just turned it on this morning and it is stuck on a loop of black start up screen saying preparing automatic repair but it continues to show it again and again with the same screen appearinf after some time of restarting...
  9. Windows start up malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows start up malfunction: Hi everyone i dont know that is wrong with my laptop i just turned it on this morning and it is stuck on a loop of black start up screen saying preparing automatic repair but it continues to show it again and again with the same screen appearinf after some time of restarting...
  10. Windows start up malfunction