Windows 10: Focaltech multifinger sensor stopped working no scrolling, zooming etc

Discus and support Focaltech multifinger sensor stopped working no scrolling, zooming etc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm unable to scroll using my touchpad. I configured focaltech driver but still no response... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AhsanKhan201010, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Focaltech multifinger sensor stopped working no scrolling, zooming etc

Hi, I'm unable to scroll using my touchpad. I configured focaltech driver but still no response

:)

AhsanKhan201010, Jul 23, 2020

2. Focaltech multifinger sensor stopped working (no scrolling, zooming etc)

Hi, I'm unable to scroll using my touchpad. I configured focaltech driver but still no response

AhsanKhan201010, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Tablet mode Scroll Often Zooms

Hi Mark,

Are you using the touchpad to scroll? Could it be that the Pinch Zoom feature is enabled? To check, follow these steps:

1. Press Start button on the keyboard, type Touchpad settings and select the top most search result.
    2. Scroll down until you find the Pinch to zoom option.
    3. Uncheck the box next to Pinch to zoom.
    4. Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Let me know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Aug 4, 2020
  4. aweorit Win User

Focaltech multifinger sensor stopped working no scrolling, zooming etc

Disable zoom in/out during inertial scrolling

I'm experiencing an annoying issue with scrolling on a touchpad on Windows10 in any browser:

When I scroll the page and stop touching the touchpad it keeps scrolling and slowly stops like there is an inertia effect. But if I press Ctrl while it's doing this the page will zoom in or out (depends on the scroll direction). And I hate this.

Is there a way to either disable the inertia or disable zooming with scroll/mouse wheel? There is NO such option in my touchpad settings. I have ASUS Smart Gesture installed.

Please don't suggest to uninstall touchpad drivers and let Windows install its own because without ASUS's drivers two finger scroll does not work at all. I'm looking for a way to disable zooming with scroll, not the entire scrolling feature of the touchpad.

aweorit, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Focaltech multifinger sensor stopped working no scrolling, zooming etc

1. Focaltech multifinger sensor stopped working no scrolling, zooming etc - Similar Threads - Focaltech multifinger sensor

2. scroll and zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scroll and zoom: scroll and zoom option for two finger scrolling does not have my windows 11 laptop: hp pavilion x360 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-and-zoom/6f97e714-9655-4a14-a020-7f3557dd8503
  3. scroll and zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scroll and zoom: scroll and zoom option for two finger scrolling does not have my windows 11 laptop: hp pavilion x360 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-and-zoom/6f97e714-9655-4a14-a020-7f3557dd8503
  4. Fingerprint sensor stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint sensor stopped working: I recently purchased an Acer Spin 3 SP313-51N, and the fingerprint sensor has stopped working. While I was trying to login using the sensor, there was a message that said "there was a problem on our end," so I tried to troubleshoot the problem by restarting. Only now the...
  5. Fingerprint sensor stopped working

Fingerprint sensor stopped working: I recently purchased an Acer Spin 3 SP313-51N, and the fingerprint sensor has stopped working. While I was trying to login using the sensor, there was a message that said "there was a problem on our end," so I tried to troubleshoot the problem by restarting. Only now the...
  6. Fingerprint sensor stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint sensor stopped working: The sensor stopped working, now windows won't even recognise it. It says the option is currently unavailable even though it worked a few hours ago. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver which was hidden, but it had not reinstalled so is currently not on my device....
  7. Fingerprint sensor stopped working

Fingerprint sensor stopped working: The sensor stopped working, now windows won't even recognise it. It says the option is currently unavailable even though it worked a few hours ago. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver which was hidden, but it had not reinstalled so is currently not on my device....
  8. Fingerprint sensor stopped working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. fingerprint sensor stopped working

fingerprint sensor stopped working: Windows hello shows "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".A screenshot from device manager:Also the driver package available at OEM's website zip seems corrupted ;-;https://www.mi.com/in/service/support/minotebookultradrivers.htmlI...
  10. fingerprint sensor stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint sensor stopped working: Windows hello shows "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".A screenshot from device manager:Also the driver package available at OEM's website zip seems corrupted ;-;https://www.mi.com/in/service/support/minotebookultradrivers.htmlI...