Windows 10: Focaltech Pointing Touch Pad

Discus and support Focaltech Pointing Touch Pad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Bros I m facing a serious problem of my touchpad in my Haier Y11C laptop. Initially FocalTech pointing touchpad drivers were installed but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Muhammad Junaid Hassan, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Focaltech Pointing Touch Pad

Hi Bros I m facing a serious problem of my touchpad in my Haier Y11C laptop. Initially FocalTech pointing touchpad drivers were installed but when I reset my window due to viruses attack ,the drivers automatically deleted and hence I lost FocalTech pointing touchpad. after that I searched everywhere but couldn't find that drivers on the internet. I have tried ELAN, Synaptics , etc but they are saying that these drivers are not compatible with my touchpad. Can Anyone help me to find FocalTech pointing touchpad drivers

:)

Muhammad Junaid Hassan, Oct 5, 2018

2. FocalTech touchpad

Thank you for getting back to me. Upon further researching, it seems that the FocalTech pointing device driver is related to your laptop's touch screen feature. Let's try uninstalling and reinstalling the
    HID-compliant touch pad driver instead, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Device Manager by pressing the Windows key + R, type
      devmgmt.msc, and then hit Enter.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.

• Right-click the HID-compliant touch pad driver, and then select Uninstall device.
    • Click on Uninstall, then follow the on-screen instructions.
    • Reboot your computer and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 8, 2018
  3. FocalTech touchpad

Hello fahadfarooq,

I've also tried searching for multi-gestures issue for Focaltech pointing device and was not able to find any precise information regarding the said issue. To better assist you, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer had a software for Focaltech pointing device?
    • Have you already tried configuring the multi-touch gestures under Settings app?

Focaltech Pointing Touch Pad 772adde3-8883-4ac4-bb07-9a1e2b50a6da?upload=true.jpg

Meanwhile, you can try performing a rollback for your touchpad driver:

• Go to Device Manager by pressing the Windows key + R, type
      devmgmt.msc, and then hit Enter.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right-click the Focaltech pointing devices driver, and then click
      Properties.
    • Choose Driver tab.
    • Click Roll back driver.
    • Restart your computer.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Focaltech Pointing Touch Pad

issues with touch pad gestures with a touchscreen laptop

Thanks for the response.

I have tried the steps you suggested. It showed no issues, except to restart my PC. At the point when I performed these steps, I didn't have the issue that I reported - namely, not being able to use touch-pad gestures. Maybe I should try this when the touch-pad
    gestures stop working.

RakeshS_87, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Focaltech Pointing Touch Pad

1. Focaltech Pointing Touch Pad - Similar Threads - Focaltech Pointing Touch

2. touch pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch pad: Hello I installed Windows 10 Enterprise on my laptop a few days ago, but the touchpad has been completely disabled. The driver is not installed in the device manager and it is empty, and now I am working with a physical mouse. In fact, all the drivers are completely and...
  3. touch pad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch pad: ACPI\SYN327B\4&14A83344&0 missing says deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad/b81ea68f-445f-4f75-a9a7-7016682d920a
  4. touch pad

touch pad: .Hello, I have an Dell Inspiron 5558 and I was trying to find a setting that would disable the touch pad when I had a USB mouse plugged in, I know I can disable it in Device manager but when the computer restarts it is enabled again even though the Device Manager says it is...
  5. Touch pad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch pad: How do I disable the touchpad? I'm using Windows 10 Home, Version 1809 on an HP Pavilion laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad/85c0f42e-9ae0-4ba1-ac8a-cd9bf7b98c3e
  6. touch pad

touch pad: I own an HP envy x360. With Windows ten. But whenever I try to move my cursor on the touchpad and hold down a key at the same time. It won't let me. Is there any way to change this. Thank you....
  7. Touch Pad

Touch Pad: I just purchased my HP Envy 17 yesterday! I love it!. I am having a problem with my touch pad not working correctly. It will disable at random times. I can still move the cursor but essentially it will not let me "tap" or "click"...
  8. Focaltech Pointing Touch Pad

Focaltech Pointing Touch Pad: Hi Bros I m facing a serious problem of my touchpad in my Haier Y11C laptop. Initially FocalTech pointing touchpad drivers were installed but when I reset my window due to viruses attack ,the drivers automatically deleted and hence I lost FocalTech pointing touchpad. after...
  9. touch pad

touch pad: I have an hp windows 10 laptop. I exclusively use the mouse or the touch capability. I want to turn the touch pad off as it gets in the way as i'm typing. how do I do this...
  10. touch pad

touch pad: I bought a acer aspire 3, when I was trying to configure the touch pad settings and turned off touchpad. Am unable to turn on the touch pad even after restarting. can anyone help me with this issue ??...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. focaltech touchpad driver windows 10 64 bit

2. touchpad gestures driver for notebook y11c

3. mouse pointer not showing on y11c laptop

4. focaltech control panel is not showing,
  5. focaltech gesture Windows 10,
  6. focaltech touchpad driver windows 10,
  7. Haier pc y11c focal touch driver,
  8. focaltech touchpad driver download,
  9. focal tech touch panel drivers,
  10. FOCALTECH POINTING DRIVER FOR WIN 8.1 for haier pc,
  11. focaltech driver download,