Windows 10: Focus Assist disconnects phone (bluetooth)

Discus and support Focus Assist disconnects phone (bluetooth) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, So I did set up the "My Phone" app and everything works as intended, apart from one thing: When Focus Assist is activated, it disconnects my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/eNkelll, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Focus Assist disconnects phone (bluetooth)

Hello,

So I did set up the "My Phone" app and everything works as intended, apart from one thing: When Focus Assist is activated, it disconnects my smartphone, and only my smartphone. As an example my Controller stays connected. So I can't receive any calls when Focus Assist is on. I mean there is a notification, that if I want to have my Smartphone connected again to make and receive calls, but it's coming up every time when Focus Assist gets activated.

When I ask Google about this problem, there are a few threads out there, but there is no solution at all so I want to try my luck here. Does anyone have a guess?

My guess would have been maybe some energy saving option, but everything is on max performance.

submitted by /u/eNkelll
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/eNkelll, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Jorell F Win User

Focus Assist disconnects Bluetooth

When Focus Assist turns on (Priority only or Alarms only) Bluetooth disconnects.

How do I keep my Bluetooth connected while Focus Assist is on?

I mainly use "Your Phone" and I would like it to keep a connection while Focus Assist is active.

Jorell F, Dec 5, 2020
  3. (Help) (your phone app) how to still get calls with focus assist on?

I am trying to figure out how to still be able to receive calls on the "your phone" app while having focus assist on, I need it on when playing VR games so I can still answer calls but I don't want focus assist off because I don't want constant notifications of everything showing up.
    I tried adding Android system, calls, phone, and your phone to the priority list so the notifications would still come through but "your phone" won't connect to my phone and keeps saying to turn off focus assist. is there another way to be able to have my calls come through and keep focus assist on?

windows 1903 (build 18362.657)

sabejithepirate, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Focus Assist disconnects phone (bluetooth)

Brink, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Focus Assist disconnects phone (bluetooth)

1. Focus Assist disconnects phone (bluetooth) - Similar Threads - Focus Assist disconnects

2. Focus assist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Focus assist: Should I have Focus Assist on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assist/dd06efc4-d2a9-4419-beb1-6dc8add48915
  3. Focus Assist

Focus Assist: Every once in awhile my focus assist stops working. I have checked everything I can, I have shut down and restarted, and still nothing. Is the whole program not working, or is it just for me?Thank you for providing me with any assistance you can give me....
  4. Focus Assist

Focus Assist: My focus assist only works for some notifications. I have checked the settings and every e-mail that I have assigned to be notified about is listed. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix it, or if the issue is with Microsoft itself. Thank you, MJ...
  5. focus assist

in Windows 10 Customization
    focus assist: How do I totally disable Focus Assist?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assist/bbb0578a-592e-4c74-946d-a43086ec78a3
  6. Focus Assist disconnects Bluetooth

Focus Assist disconnects Bluetooth: When Focus Assist turns on Priority only or Alarms only Bluetooth disconnects. How do I keep my Bluetooth connected while Focus Assist is on? I mainly use "Your Phone" and I would like it to keep a connection while Focus Assist is active....
  7. Focus assist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Focus assist: I want focus assist removed from my computer. Period. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assist/ce21b639-2f25-4bbd-9f07-93deeebd3952
  8. Focus Assist

Focus Assist: Hi, I would like to ask you how can I enable the Focus Assist by script, by GPO, by Registry Key or by Scheduled task. I would like to enable it with Windows Server 2012. The GPO with quiet hours and the registry keys EntryTime and ExitTime don't run. Thanks...
  9. Focus assist

in Windows 10 Support
    Focus assist: I mostly play PC games on virtual machines and i don't want any notification sounds while i'm using a VM. Can i set up Focus Assist on specific programs or should i need to keep it on at all times? 140978
  10. Focus Assist

Focus Assist: Every time my computer starts up, the Focus Assist Settings Window pops up. All my settings are turned to Off, but the Focus Assist Settings window keep popping up. How do I prevent it from popping up every time?...