Windows 10: Focus Assist Fix or Alternative for Your Phone App

Discus and support Focus Assist Fix or Alternative for Your Phone App in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The Your Phone app lets your computer connect to your phone via bluetooth and make calls, but the connection is reset whenever focus assist is enabled.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lord_Mithalvaiel, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Focus Assist Fix or Alternative for Your Phone App

The Your Phone app lets your computer connect to your phone via bluetooth and make calls, but the connection is reset whenever focus assist is enabled. I need focus assist for school and to prevent notifications while playing full-screen games. I understand that the call notification will be hidden, but I have no idea why it fully resets the bluetooth connection.

Anyone else have information, a solution, or a third party do not disturb implementation? I know there are other phone syncing apps, but I'd rather stick with the Microsoft app for now.

submitted by /u/Lord_Mithalvaiel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lord_Mithalvaiel, Nov 16, 2020

2. (Help) (your phone app) how to still get calls with focus assist on?

I am trying to figure out how to still be able to receive calls on the "your phone" app while having focus assist on, I need it on when playing VR games so I can still answer calls but I don't want focus assist off because I don't want constant notifications of everything showing up.
    I tried adding Android system, calls, phone, and your phone to the priority list so the notifications would still come through but "your phone" won't connect to my phone and keeps saying to turn off focus assist. is there another way to be able to have my calls come through and keep focus assist on?

windows 1903 (build 18362.657)

sabejithepirate, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Focus Assist Fix or Alternative for Your Phone App

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Focus Assist Fix or Alternative for Your Phone App

1. Focus Assist Fix or Alternative for Your Phone App - Similar Threads - Focus Assist Fix

2. Focus assist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Focus assist: Should I have Focus Assist on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assist/dd06efc4-d2a9-4419-beb1-6dc8add48915
  3. Focus Assist

Focus Assist: Every once in awhile my focus assist stops working. I have checked everything I can, I have shut down and restarted, and still nothing. Is the whole program not working, or is it just for me?Thank you for providing me with any assistance you can give me....
  4. Focus Assist

Focus Assist: My focus assist only works for some notifications. I have checked the settings and every e-mail that I have assigned to be notified about is listed. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix it, or if the issue is with Microsoft itself. Thank you, MJ...
  5. focus assist

in Windows 10 Customization
    focus assist: How do I totally disable Focus Assist?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assist/bbb0578a-592e-4c74-946d-a43086ec78a3
  6. Focus Assist disconnects phone (bluetooth)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Focus Assist disconnects phone (bluetooth): Hello, So I did set up the "My Phone" app and everything works as intended, apart from one thing: When Focus Assist is activated, it disconnects my smartphone, and only my smartphone. As an example my Controller stays connected. So I can't receive any calls when Focus Assist...
  7. (Help) (your phone app) how to still get calls with focus assist on?

(Help) (your phone app) how to still get calls with focus assist on?: I am trying to figure out how to still be able to receive calls on the "your phone" app while having focus assist on, I need it on when playing VR games so I can still answer calls but I don't want focus assist off because I don't want constant notifications of everything...
  8. Focus assist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Focus assist: I want focus assist removed from my computer. Period. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assist/ce21b639-2f25-4bbd-9f07-93deeebd3952
  9. Focus assist

in Windows 10 Support
    Focus assist: I mostly play PC games on virtual machines and i don't want any notification sounds while i'm using a VM. Can i set up Focus Assist on specific programs or should i need to keep it on at all times? 140978
  10. Your Phone app or best alternative to Pushbullet

Your Phone app or best alternative to Pushbullet: Hi, I've followed all the troubleshooting instructions from the Your Phone app trying to grant permission for PC and phone to access\exchange data, but nothing works. It just times out and asks me to resend. If I go to "get help" on the phone app, it leads me to download...