Windows 10: Focus assit

Discus and support Focus assit in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Focus assist turns it self off, you set it again then the next time you use screen sip or what every its off have to turn it on again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by old timer mo, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Focus assit

Focus assist turns it self off, you set it again then the next time you use screen sip or what every its off have to turn it on again.

:)

old timer mo, Mar 29, 2021
  2. IrvS Win User

Random explorer.exe stealing focus

This was an upgrade over W8.1.

Only basically happens once, shortly after booting. Only time Thunderbird came to the front was when I was doing a reply. Otherwise I can't tell where the focus went.

I have WinPatrol running and it has the Startup list and other uses. There is nothing I can see that would even suggest that would be happening. McAfee Live Safe is my Security Suite and its scans find nothing. I've also run Hijack Hunter too.

I hope the FOCUS program will shed some light on this. The other program I needed to set the time limit for it to run but it never caught it.

3. stealing focus while typing

Hi Valerie,

Losing focus on an app can happen if your touchpad is on high sensitivity. There are instances that we are engrossed in our writing to the point that we don't notice that our hands are near the touchpad and if it's set to high sensitivity, it can click on
    another app. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you try to change the sensitivity settings of your laptop to medium or low sensitivity and see if this issue still persists. To do so, please follow these steps:

• In Cortana search, type Settings.
    • Click on Devices.
    • Click Touchpad.
    • Change the sensitivity level.

Feel free to post back should you need further assistance.

Katrina Men, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Focus assit

Brink, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Focus assit

1. Focus assit - Similar Threads - Focus assit

2. Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click: My laptop is an Acer Aspire 5 A514-54-52UP running i5-1135G7 and Windows 10 22H2.For a view weeks, my laptop won't change focus to another window or to the taskbar-and-desktop if I left click or hover my cursor over the window, taskbar, or desktop.I have tried multiple...
  3. Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click: My laptop is an Acer Aspire 5 A514-54-52UP running i5-1135G7 and Windows 10 22H2.For a view weeks, my laptop won't change focus to another window or to the taskbar-and-desktop if I left click or hover my cursor over the window, taskbar, or desktop.I have tried multiple...
  4. Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...: Issue: Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to the first period.App: Windows ClockSummary: I tried the "Reset" and "Repair" functions in "App Settings" for Windows Clock but that did not help with the issue.Although I don't...
  6. Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...

Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...: Issue: Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to the first period.App: Windows ClockSummary: I tried the "Reset" and "Repair" functions in "App Settings" for Windows Clock but that did not help with the issue.Although I don't...
  7. As soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100%...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    As soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100%...: It is very strangeAs soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100% busy for 10-20 seconds !!!This problem is very annoyingI searched a lot on Google, but I did not see such a post for the Microsoft Edge browser I saw for Opera and...
  8. As soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100%...

As soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100%...: It is very strangeAs soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100% busy for 10-20 seconds !!!This problem is very annoyingI searched a lot on Google, but I did not see such a post for the Microsoft Edge browser I saw for Opera and...
  9. How do you remove focus assit off windows 11 for GOOD I hate it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you remove focus assit off windows 11 for GOOD I hate it: I want to remove focus assist foever. I hate it, its the worst feature ever. Mine will not turn off and wont stop popping up i want it gone. I never use it anyway...
  10. How do you remove focus assit off windows 11 for GOOD I hate it

How do you remove focus assit off windows 11 for GOOD I hate it: I want to remove focus assist foever. I hate it, its the worst feature ever. Mine will not turn off and wont stop popping up i want it gone. I never use it anyway...