Windows 10: focus folder in windows 10 mail

Discus and support focus folder in windows 10 mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I wish to remove the focus folder but on looking at the various solutions put on line, none of the screens featured appear like mine! I have no view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by helav, Apr 29, 2019.

1. helav Win User

focus folder in windows 10 mail

I wish to remove the focus folder but on looking at the various solutions put on line, none of the screens featured appear like mine! I have no view tab or gear icon. The only mail settings I have are

change mail box sync options or

delete account

This is a neew issue as this focus option only appeared today

Can you help please?

:)

helav, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Windows 10 mail app crash when emptying folder

Hi,

In order for us to identify the reason why Windows 10 Mail app is crashing when emptying a folder, we'd like to get the following information:

• Have you made any recent changes or applied an update to your device prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages or error codes? If yes, send us a screenshot.
    • What happens when you try emptying a different folder? Does the same issue occur?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest emptying a folder in Windows 10 Mail app using the steps provided in the article below and then check if the same issue will persist:

How do I empty a folder in Mail for Windows 10?

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Apr 29, 2019
  4. focus folder in windows 10 mail

recover folder from windows live mail

Hi I formatted my hard drive and installed win 7 64bit and I forgot to copy my private folder from Windows Live Mail is there any way to recover it.

cookiemonster, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

focus folder in windows 10 mail

1. focus folder in windows 10 mail - Similar Threads - focus folder mail

2. Windows 10 mail : lost mails when moving from other to focused group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 mail : lost mails when moving from other to focused group: I have just used the "always move to focused folder" to move some important emails from the "other" folder to the "focused" folder but now these emails are no where to be seen. I have looked in deleted/archived/spam/junk and of course the focused folder. I cant find them...
  3. Windows 10 mail : lost mails when moving from other to focused group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail : lost mails when moving from other to focused group: I have just used the "always move to focused folder" to move some important emails from the "other" folder to the "focused" folder but now these emails are no where to be seen. I have looked in deleted/archived/spam/junk and of course the focused folder. I cant find them...
  4. Microsoft Mail - Windows 10. Focused Inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Mail - Windows 10. Focused Inbox: Hello I am trying to take off the focused tab. When I open up Microsoft Mail for Windows 10 and click on settings I see the list of options on the right. Clicking on some of these such as "Help", "Notifications" and the one I need to turn off focused inbox causes the app to...
  5. Folders in Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders in Windows 10 Mail: I have set up many folders in my Windows 10 Mail, to keep emails organized. I went to a folder today, and it was empty! There had been many emails in there. I checked my other folders. A few still have contents, but most are totally empty! Is there any way to recover...
  6. Windows 10 mail focused inbox wont disable any more

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail focused inbox wont disable any more: Some how focused inbox became enabled. probably by removing and re-adding accounts. Using the standard procedure in settings for disabling focus now does nothing. I have removed and reinstalled the MAIL CALENDAR app to no avail. Any thoughts please....
  7. copy windows live mail folder into windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copy windows live mail folder into windows 10 mail: Can I copy Windows Live Mail folders, mail and contacts into Windows 10 mail? I have a Windows 7 computer and I know where the live mail folders are stored. I use a Comcast pop3 mail server and my mail is not stored on the external server but on my Windows 7 PC. I am...
  8. Windows 10 mail folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail folders: How to keep Windows 10 mail folders on laptop only. Do not want them on my iPhone as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-folders/c3f476f8-e7cc-4940-b78f-c7f1b94bea95
  9. Windows 10 Mail App Focused Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App Focused Problem: How to I get rid of this this thing for good? After updating to the Creator edition, Microsoft changed my Inbox to this Focused crap. I followed the directions by going to the settings in the Reading tab and turned off the "Sort messages into Focused & Other." However, when I...
  10. Turn On or Off Focused Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Focused Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Turn On or Off Focused Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app How to Turn On or Off Focused Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care...