Windows 10: Focus Session - Windows 11

Discus and support Focus Session - Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone,When I set a time for focus session it's play notification sound only for the last beak time and when session ends, is it available to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OmarRaafat2, May 12, 2022.

1. Focus Session - Windows 11

Hello everyone,When I set a time for focus session it's play notification sound only for the last beak time and when session ends, is it available to make it play sound for each break time ? as if I set a 3 hours focus session it's play a sound for break only after 2 hours and half!!

:)

OmarRaafat2, May 12, 2022

2. Reopen Last Browsing Session-IE 11 DOES NOT WORK!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you click on the link below and try the mentioned troubleshooting steps.

Reopen or restore a browsing session or tabs

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...or-restore-previous-browsing-session#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 12, 2022
  3. How do I open up a new session in IE10?

Hi David,

Here are the steps on how to open a new session in Internet Explorer:

• Search Internet Explorer.
    • Click Alt.
    • Go to File.
    • Then click New session.

Note: This option is only available in Internet Explorer 11.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, May 12, 2022
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Focus Session - Windows 11

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, May 12, 2022
Thema:

Focus Session - Windows 11

1. Focus Session - Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Focus Session

2. Win 11: How to uninstal "Focus Session" bloatware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11: How to uninstal "Focus Session" bloatware: Windows 11 Pro, yes everything is updated. Internet connection goes out. Notification that "Focus Session" is doing something. Settings>Focus sessions>Focus period or Break period. This is a ridiculous waste of computer resource. What is the step-by-step procedure to...
  3. Win 11: How to uninstal "Focus Session" bloatware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11: How to uninstal "Focus Session" bloatware: Windows 11 Pro, yes everything is updated. Internet connection goes out. Notification that "Focus Session" is doing something. Settings>Focus sessions>Focus period or Break period. This is a ridiculous waste of computer resource. What is the step-by-step procedure to...
  4. How can I customize the sound that plays after focus session/ breaks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I customize the sound that plays after focus session/ breaks?: actually, I already tried selecting from the options it had like 'chimes', 'chords', descending' , 'echo' etc. but all of them are pretty mild toned that I couldn't hear them. so I wanted to customize that sound by selecting my own audio file. but there isn't any option that...
  5. How can I customize the sound that plays after focus session/ breaks?

How can I customize the sound that plays after focus session/ breaks?: actually, I already tried selecting from the options it had like 'chimes', 'chords', descending' , 'echo' etc. but all of them are pretty mild toned that I couldn't hear them. so I wanted to customize that sound by selecting my own audio file. but there isn't any option that...
  6. Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...: Issue: Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to the first period.App: Windows ClockSummary: I tried the "Reset" and "Repair" functions in "App Settings" for Windows Clock but that did not help with the issue.Although I don't...
  7. Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...

Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...: Issue: Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to the first period.App: Windows ClockSummary: I tried the "Reset" and "Repair" functions in "App Settings" for Windows Clock but that did not help with the issue.Although I don't...
  8. How can i disable the focus session in my laptop I already press it

How can i disable the focus session in my laptop I already press it: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-disable-the-focus-session-in-my-laptop-i/45683246-c3b5-4207-96fe-c8f873691cb9
  9. How can i disable the focus session in my laptop I already press it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i disable the focus session in my laptop I already press it: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-disable-the-focus-session-in-my-laptop-i/45683246-c3b5-4207-96fe-c8f873691cb9
  10. regarding focus session streaks count

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regarding focus session streaks count: hi, i love the feature of focus session, as a student it is a great help and i no more need any other productivity apps. But the issue is in my windows, the streak is never counted, it always remains 0 even after i have set it to 6 hrs per day of study session should make 1...