Windows 10: Focused window bleed onto second monitor

Discus and support Focused window bleed onto second monitor in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, A month or so ago I updated my windows 10 and noticed when I was focused on a window on one monitor it would bleed over onto the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SaifNavid, Jul 21, 2020.

1. SaifNavid Win User

Focused window bleed onto second monitor

Hi all,

A month or so ago I updated my windows 10 and noticed when I was focused on a window on one monitor it would bleed over onto the other monitor. I waited for the next windows 10 update to see if that would fix the issue, I updated my windows 10 version last week, but it did not fix my issue. Does anyone know how to stop the focused window from bleeding onto the second monitor?

I have posted a picture below that demonstrates the issue I am having.

Focused window bleed onto second monitor [​IMG]

:)

SaifNavid, Jul 21, 2020

2. [ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor

Hello,

certain application when maximized are bleeding 1-2 Pixels into my second monitor.

Setup:

Two 27 Inch Monitor one running with 144hz and 1920x1080 the other with 60hz and 1920x1080

Tried everything i could think of and everything the threads which i found by googling the problem suggested.

Specs:

GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600x

Mainbord : MSI X570 A-Pro

It seems to be a known Issue of Windows 10, friend of mine has a dual monitor setup and this issue does not occur on his system.

Here i have openend Spotify on one screen:

https://i.imgur.com/Qy61dHZ.png

Here is the bleeding of the Spotify app, i can close spotify on my second monitor even though its openend on my other monitor as the X-Button (Close-button) is bleeding to my second monitor.

https://i.imgur.com/VO5F4Uk.jpg

Here is another example of an application called Wallpaper-engine which is bleeding a white bar to my second monitor:

https://i.imgur.com/JEvsdUx.jpg

Help is appreciated.

OLIVERHAGENAUER, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Jeb Boyd Win User
    Why does my screen saver show up on my #2 of three screens and bleed over onto the main screen?

Why does my screen saver show up on my #2 of three screens and bleed over onto the main screen? Win 10 Pro Three monitors, one is 2550x1440 (Main) two 1920x1280 (Second & Third)

Jeb Boyd, Jul 21, 2020
  4. Focused window bleed onto second monitor

Issues while installing a second monitor in Windows 10

Really? I get a canned answer and nothing else? I posted that I had tried everything that I could find posted online. I did read the post that Andre suggested multiple times prior to posting this request for help. None of it helped.

My computer does not recognize that there is a second monitor is plugged in. The small step of changing the settings so I can put stuff on the second monitor ISN'T the issue. I am not that dumb. in the device manager there is only the single monitor listed
    at one point there was a unknown device listed but my computer did not know if it was a monitor or a printer.

There has to be someone out there that knows how to fix this

Please Help

squareknees, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

Focused window bleed onto second monitor

1. Focused window bleed onto second monitor - Similar Threads - Focused window bleed

2. Some applications bleed a little to second display. Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some applications bleed a little to second display. Help.: Some of my applications bleed over at the top of the screen, please help.I know you can barley see it but somehow it's still very annoyingThis only appears in some apps like chrome and discord but only when the window is maximized....
  3. Some applications bleed a little to second display. Help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some applications bleed a little to second display. Help.: Some of my applications bleed over at the top of the screen, please help.I know you can barley see it but somehow it's still very annoyingThis only appears in some apps like chrome and discord but only when the window is maximized....
  4. Certain applications in fullscreen "bleed" over to my second monitor (white border)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Certain applications in fullscreen "bleed" over to my second monitor (white border): I've recently rebuilt my PC and installed fresh Windows. I have a dual monitor set up, mounted one on top of the other. I've noticed recently that numerous programs when full screen have a random white border that "bleeds" or overhangs onto the second monitor. I've tried...
  5. Maximized window bleeding onto other monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Maximized window bleeding onto other monitors: Hey guys, wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing this issue. Winver 2004, 19041.630 Here's a picture of what I'm dealing with. I've been dealing with this for a while but recently I just can't stand it. [img] I have a three-monitor setup with two smaller...
  6. Internet browsers bleeding into top monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet browsers bleeding into top monitor: Hi, so specs to start off with: AMD Ryzen 9 GTX 1080, current Nvidia drivers released yesterday 8/17 Windows 10, recently updated to the Win 10, 2004 update My problem: I have dual monitors which are stacked on top of each other. The bottom monitor is 3440x1440, top...
  7. [ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    [ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor: Hello, certain application when maximized are bleeding 1-2 Pixels into my second monitor. Setup: Two 27 Inch Monitor one running with 144hz and 1920x1080 the other with 60hz and 1920x1080 Tried everything i could think of and everything the threads which i found by...
  8. Second Monitor issues - There is no second monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second Monitor issues - There is no second monitor: I have had Windows 10 for a while but now for some reason it thinks I have two monitors (which I dont) and when I try to troubleshoot and go through settings, the settings window is now opening on this invisible second monitor.. Anyone know what to do? I'm not that great...
  9. [ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    [ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor: Hello, certain application when maximized are bleeding 1-2 Pixels into my second monitor. Setup: Two 27 Inch Monitor one running with 144hz and 1920x1080 the other with 60hz and 1920x1080 Tried everything i could think of and everything the threads which i found by...
  10. Can't extend display onto second monitor, black screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't extend display onto second monitor, black screen: I have two BENQ GL2250 monitors connected to my Lenovo H535s via VGA. On bootup the Lenovo logo displays on monitor #2, and not on monitor #1. Then my usual display comes up on monitor #1 and monitor #2 goes to sleep. Tried HDMI leads too and a combination of HDMI+VGA,...