Windows 10: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 disappeared from list of available devices

Discus and support Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 disappeared from list of available devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yesterday,suspecting that it might have something to do with my frequent system crashes, I updated my driver for Scarlett 2i2 to the latest version,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ricecrispies, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 disappeared from list of available devices

Yesterday,suspecting that it might have something to do with my frequent system crashes, I updated my driver for Scarlett 2i2 to the latest version, rebooted, and then found that, although the driver appears in Device Manager, it no longer appears in the menu of available audio devices in the system tray. Nor does it appear as an available ASIO device in my DAW.

I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling the previous version of the driver, which had been working for me until yesterday, rebooted again, and found that I now have the same problem with that one too. It appears in device manager, but is not available for me to use.

I tried running the audio troubleshooter, but that didn't even offer the 2i2 as a device to be troubleshooted.

How can I get my 2i2 working again?

- - - Updated - - -

I finally got it working, with the latest driver, by unplugging and reattaching the 2i2 while Windows was running.

:)

ricecrispies, Nov 20, 2019

2. Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 disappeared from list of available devices

Yesterday,suspecting that it might have something to do with my frequent system crashes, I updated my driver for Scarlett 2i2 to the latest version, rebooted, and then found that, although the driver appears in Device Manager, it no longer appears in the menu of available audio devices in the system tray. Nor does it appear as an available ASIO device in my DAW.

I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling the previous version of the driver, which had been working for me until yesterday, rebooted again, and found that I now have the same problem with that one too. It appears in device manager, but is not available for me to use.

I tried running the audio troubleshooter, but that didn't even offer the 2i2 as a device to be troubleshooted.

How can I get my 2i2 working again?

- - - Updated - - -

I finally got it working, with the latest driver, by unplugging and reattaching the 2i2 while Windows was running.

ricecrispies, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Focusrite 2i2 not recognised by Windows 10

Hi

I've checked I've got the latest driver and that I can see the 2i2 in Control Panel. Focusrite confirm that it works with Win10.

In Manage audio devices the 2i2 is shown as a recording device. However, I still can't see n Playback devices.

My setup is

StudioLogic 880 keyboard to UM-ONE analog-digital interface to Surface Pro 3 docking station (the latest one, which also works with the Pro 4)

+ standard connection to Surface

+ USB connection to Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 conne3cted with º1/4 in audio cables to speakers.

Have you a any more suggestions?

John

JohnPreslandMeres, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 disappeared from list of available devices

Focusrite 2i2 not recognised by Windows 10

What I meant to write - hampered by a Spanish keyboard -

Hi

I've checked I've got the latest driver and that I can see the 2i2 in Control Panel. Focusrite confirm that it works with Win10.

In Manage audio devices the 2i2 is shown as a recording device. However, I still can't see it in Playback devices.

My setup is:-

StudioLogic 880 keyboard to UM-ONE analog-digital interface to Surface Pro 3 docking station (the latest one, which also works with the Pro 4)

+ standard connection to Surface

+ USB connection to Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 connected with 1/4in audio cables to speakers.

Have you any more suggestions?

John

JohnPreslandMeres, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 disappeared from list of available devices

1. Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 disappeared from list of available devices - Similar Threads - Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

2. Windows sounds are all distorted through Focusrite 2i2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sounds are all distorted through Focusrite 2i2: Every sound/audio file that is stored locally including windows sounds like usb inserted sound, notification sound, etc. is very distorted. If I turn the volume down, it is still distorted, just at a quieter volume. Although this is happening through my Focusrite Scarlett...
  3. Windows sounds are all distorted through Focusrite 2i2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows sounds are all distorted through Focusrite 2i2: Every sound/audio file that is stored locally including windows sounds like usb inserted sound, notification sound, etc. is very distorted. If I turn the volume down, it is still distorted, just at a quieter volume. Although this is happening through my Focusrite Scarlett...
  4. My audio device has disappeared from my device list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio device has disappeared from my device list.: I disabled my microphone and headphones because I was trying some my friend brought over, but they disappeared from both the sound tab in the control panel and the audio tab in settings, I've tried re-pairing them but it doesn't work. Anything I can do to fix this?...
  5. stuck in attempting repairs after plugging my focusrite scarlett solo via usb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    stuck in attempting repairs after plugging my focusrite scarlett solo via usb: usually some random thing involving focusrite would cause the computer to bsod, but today the computer bsod, and now I'm here on attempting repairs. I don't want to try anything, but it's been hours. What should I do? Edit: forgot to mention that an update occurred before...
  6. scarlett 212 focusrite sound card issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scarlett 212 focusrite sound card issue: hello. I have a problem with this soundcards I use for music production: I can' get to have the recording meter bar working in the audio panel, in the recording are, where it is flagged as connected and as preferred device, with the green mark on it. Please help!!!! my music...
  7. My WiFi suddenly disappears from available wifi list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My WiFi suddenly disappears from available wifi list: Hello community, My WiFi name suddenly disappears from wifi list and it disconnects. My neighbors wifi appear, my hotspot appears, but only my wifi disappears. Sometime troubleshooting works and my wifi appears, sometimes it doesn't. It generally happens when my laptop...
  8. Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB "No socket information available"?

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB "No socket information available"?: Please look at the pictures! Thanks ;) Hello, Since I downloaded a driver update (Focusrite_USB_4.63.24.564) from the official Focusrite (Downloads | Customer Portal), Windows 10 shows me "No socket information available". My boxes (KRK Rokit 5, but still works, do I...
  9. Rode PodMic and Focusrite Scarlett Solo Constant static noise!

Rode PodMic and Focusrite Scarlett Solo Constant static noise!: So I got my Rode PodMic when it was released probably less than a year ago and along with that, I bought the Focusrite Scarlett Solo. This happened today, I was playing online with my friends and I had to go eat breakfast and when I came back everything was fine right, but...
  10. "bugcode usb driver" BSoD on windows 10 64it with focusrite scarlett audio interface

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "bugcode usb driver" BSoD on windows 10 64it with focusrite scarlett audio interface: Hi, I've been experiencing blue screens with my windows 10 64bit using the audio interface focusr scarlett only (2nd gen) the error that marks me is "bugcode usb driver" I searched all the forums for some solution and none worked for me. I tried to reinstall the audio...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scarlet 2i2 usb driver not available