Windows 10: FodMetadata

Discus and support FodMetadata in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Can anybody tell me what FodMetadata file is? I did a search and came up empty.. It is located @ C:\Windows\servicing\Packages\FodMetadata.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kaltland, Feb 16, 2018.

1. kaltland Win User

FodMetadata

Hello,
    Can anybody tell me what FodMetadata file is? I did a search and came up empty.. It is located @ C:\Windows\servicing\Packages\FodMetadata. Here is an example of some of the files:

FodMetadata [​IMG]

I have Windows 10 home version 1709 installed. Thanks and appreciate the help.

:)

kaltland, Feb 16, 2018
  2. philc43 Win User
    philc43, Feb 16, 2018
  3. kaltland Win User
    Thank you very much. I guess I will be deleting these files as I only need English.

kaltland, Feb 16, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

FodMetadata

I'd be a bit wary of deleting these system files, it could cause unexpected problems and they would probably just reappear again after an update. The amount of file space saved is fairly small.

The correct place for managing optional features is via Settings. Type Optional into the search box within settings and then select Manage Optional Features. Here you can remove any features that might be added but not needed.

philc43, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

FodMetadata

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft-Windows-FodMetadata-Package

2. fodmetadata

3. fod_meta data client files

4. fod MetaData package,
  5. C:\Windows\servicing\Packages\FodMetadata\metadata,
  6. microsoft-windows-fodmetadata,
  7. Microsoft Windows FodMetadata Package