Windows 10: FOINNEX USB to VGA not working on Windows 10 Home Edition

Discus and support FOINNEX USB to VGA not working on Windows 10 Home Edition in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I need to increase the VGA ports on my computer. I have bought a FOINNEX USB to VGA conversor and have tested it on my laptop and it works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FabianCancellara, Apr 9, 2019.

1. FOINNEX USB to VGA not working on Windows 10 Home Edition

Hi all,

I need to increase the VGA ports on my computer. I have bought a FOINNEX USB to VGA conversor and have tested it on my laptop and it works correctly.

But in the computer where it is necessary it does not work. I have a proble with de policies on my computer. When I connect the device to the computer I get next message that the configuration is locked by group policy: FOINNEX USB to VGA not working on Windows 10 Home Edition 16471670-ce3a-4830-b97e-8b0ab68145bc?upload=true.png

I have tried to find some information in internet but every posts concerns some policies that I have not on my computer. The policies that I have on my computer:

FOINNEX USB to VGA not working on Windows 10 Home Edition 89212243-77a0-4e2e-b72a-e8960b8326ae?upload=true.png

Could someboyd help me to fix this issue?. I am using a Windows 10 home 64 bits computer.

:)

FabianCancellara, Apr 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Ryan Mon1 Win User

FOINNEX USB to VGA not working on Windows 10 Home Edition

USB 3 TO VGA - VGA Multi Display Video Display Adapter - Not started

Hi Art,

For us to provide the best solution suited to your concern, we need additional information:

• Any particular reason why you need to convert USB to VGA to Video Projector?
    • Are you trying to project an image or video?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ryan Mon1, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

FOINNEX USB to VGA not working on Windows 10 Home Edition

1. FOINNEX USB to VGA not working on Windows 10 Home Edition - Similar Threads - FOINNEX USB VGA

2. VMware is not working on Windows 10 Home edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VMware is not working on Windows 10 Home edition: Hi Recently i have install vmware player in my system. i have also add linux vertual machine. but when i have try to open vartual machine then below error is come.Error while powering on: Virtualized performance counters require at least one available functioning counter....
  3. VMware is not working on Windows 10 Home edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VMware is not working on Windows 10 Home edition: Hi Recently i have install vmware player in my system. i have also add linux vertual machine. but when i have try to open vartual machine then below error is come.Error while powering on: Virtualized performance counters require at least one available functioning counter....
  4. USB to VGA adapter not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB to VGA adapter not working properly: So i recently bought a USB to VGA adapter to get a 2 monitor setup with my gaming laptop, after i installed the driver the adapter wouldn't work the screen was off and windows made the disconnect and connect sound over and over. After trying a few solutions from this thread...
  5. HDMI to VGA not working on windows 10

HDMI to VGA not working on windows 10: I was gifted a monitor that only has vga but my laptop has hdmi. I'm using an adapter and while the second monitor is recognized by windows, it is not active. I've tried using the monitor and the adapter in my friends' computer and it works, so the adapter is not the problem....
  6. USB-C to VGA not working

USB-C to VGA not working: My laptop (asus Vivobook 15) does not have a VGA outlet and my monitor only has VGA cable. I bought a USB-C mobile dock with both HDMI and VGA outlet, and the HDMI outlet works but the VGA does not detect any monitor. It's supposed to be plug and play (no driver installation...
  7. USB 1 devices not working on Windows 10 Home edition

USB 1 devices not working on Windows 10 Home edition: HI - I haver an (admittedly oldish 2013) Silhouette Portrait Card and Vinyl Craft cutting machine - which has served me well for a long time and I have used to produce hundreds of cards and calendars for my family and friends, and I am very familiar with what settings I need...
  8. Usb to vga worth it?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Usb to vga worth it?: I have an old Gigabyte GA-A75M-UD2 motherboard in a slim line pc and it is no longer outputting video signal. How do I go about resolving this issue? Can I just buy a usb to vga adaptor? It doesn’t have to be powerful as it’s only to display a program on a touch screen...
  9. VGA not working

VGA not working: Hello, i have a custom built PC and an LG monitor plugged in already for a while with HDMI. Now i got a second monitor (Dell) with VGA cable but Windows 10 says it can't detect the second monitor What now? Thanks in advance 70597
  10. USB-to-VGA and USB-to-DVI adapters working not together

USB-to-VGA and USB-to-DVI adapters working not together: Hi! I'm using my PC with 3 desktops. 2 desktops are connected to nVidia GeForce 210 by DVI and HDMI. I had connected one desktop by USB-to-VGA adapter by Manhattan - this desktop had max.resolution 1600x1200. I changed display to 24" 1920x1200 display and adapter written...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. foinnex adapter not working i phone

2. foinnex driver

3. nu vot

4. foinnex usb to hdmi driver download,
  5. how to connect foinnex to computer,
  6. no billboard device installed for foinnex multiport converter,
  7. foinnex vga to hdmi adapter not working,
  8. foinnex driver for vga to usb,
  9. foinnex drivers,
  10. usb to vga driver not working,
  11. innex video adapter drivers,