Windows 10: FOLDER AUTO OPENS

Discus and support FOLDER AUTO OPENS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I open an Access Database, the file location folder the location folder where the database is located auto opens a few seconds later. Where is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Harold 3022, Feb 29, 2024.

1. FOLDER AUTO OPENS

When I open an Access Database, the file location folder the location folder where the database is located auto opens a few seconds later. Where is this feature located, so I may turn it off? This only started about two months ago. I have taken my computer to the shop suspecting it is a virus...it is not.

:)

Harold 3022, Feb 29, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 29, 2024
  3. How to open the File Explorer automatically as soon as the hard drive is plugged in.

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Type Auto play in the search bar and select Auto play.
    • Toggle the button, Auto play for all media and device.
    • Under Removable device choose, Open folder to view Files.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 29, 2024
  4. KomouPoji Win User

FOLDER AUTO OPENS

Whenever I open a folder, it opens in new window (Windows 10)

Hi Pratyaksh,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• What changes have you make in the folder options?

• Is the error specific to a folder?
    I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it help.

• Open file explorer, click on view and select options.

• Double-click on options, in the general tab click on Open each folder in the same Window.

• Click apply and ok.
    I hope the information is helpful and if you need any other assistance on Windows, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

FOLDER AUTO OPENS

1. FOLDER AUTO OPENS - Similar Threads - FOLDER AUTO OPENS

2. FOLDER AUTO OPENS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FOLDER AUTO OPENS: When I open an Access Database, the file location folder the location folder where the database is located auto opens a few seconds later. Where is this feature located, so I may turn it off? This only started about two months ago. I have taken my computer to the shop...
  3. how to auto restore 'current folders open' on a restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to auto restore 'current folders open' on a restart: I have followed the instructions how to do this in a number of different places i.ehttps://gearupwindows.com/how-to-restore-previous-opened-folders-at-logon-on-windows-11/however when i restart and if I have multiple folders open only 1 folder remins open on restart does any...
  4. how to auto restore 'current folders open' on a restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to auto restore 'current folders open' on a restart: I have followed the instructions how to do this in a number of different places i.ehttps://gearupwindows.com/how-to-restore-previous-opened-folders-at-logon-on-windows-11/however when i restart and if I have multiple folders open only 1 folder remins open on restart does any...
  5. Auto play open folder function not displaying in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto play open folder function not displaying in Windows 11: Odd little issue has popped up in Windows 11. I have "open folder to view files" set for removable drives. Yet when I plug in a USB drive, the folder is not opening. I need to navigate in File Explorer to the drive to open it. Any way to correct this? Thanks!...
  6. Auto play open folder function not displaying in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto play open folder function not displaying in Windows 11: Odd little issue has popped up in Windows 11. I have "open folder to view files" set for removable drives. Yet when I plug in a USB drive, the folder is not opening. I need to navigate in File Explorer to the drive to open it. Any way to correct this? Thanks!...
  7. Auto folder selection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto folder selection: I recently connected my Microsoft account to my new computer, then somehow OneDrive decided to sync these three folders Desktop/Documents/Pictures, the problem is I already have two folders labeled Documents and Pictures, and the stupid application messed up my files by...
  8. Downloading files using Edge, folder won't auto open?

in Browsers and Email
    Downloading files using Edge, folder won't auto open?: Hello, Trying to rely on using Edge over IE. Small things like this are annoying me: Download a file and then I click on the section to 'open folder'. The Downloads folder opens, but just stays at the bottom, it doesn't pop up. The file I just downloaded is...
  9. Touchpad Auto Selects & Auto Opens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Touchpad Auto Selects & Auto Opens: I just ran across a problem with 10240. When I used my touchpad to move around the desktop, icons are automatically selected and started. The problem went away after a restart but now I am very careful using my touchpad. I think I may have to look and see if a new driver is...
  10. Making an open window auto-close when the folder to it is deleted?

in Windows 10 Support
    Making an open window auto-close when the folder to it is deleted?: Hi, one thing that's bugged me for a while about Windows 10 is that when I delete a folder and I have that folder open in another window, instead of that open window auto-closing (like it used to do on Windows 7) it instead takes that window up a directory. Am I not seeing...