Windows 10: Folder blue icons

Discus and support Folder blue icons in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please - I want to remove the blue arrow icons on the folders Its too much clutter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeterEchimi, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Folder blue icons

Please - I want to remove the blue arrow icons on the folders

Its too much clutter

:)

PeterEchimi, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Mr McC Win User

Weird desktop icon behaviour on Steam

Yes, they are; however, when I right click on the "blue sphere" icon to change it and browse to the corresponding folder inside the Steam folder, it lets me go through all the steps, but the blue sphere remains. *Confused Folder blue icons :confused:

Mr McC, Dec 7, 2018
  3. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin Folder blue icons :D

PVTCaboose1337, Dec 7, 2018
  4. wolf2009 Win User

Folder blue icons

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Folder blue icons

1. Folder blue icons - Similar Threads - Folder blue icons

2. Desktop Blue Icon Replaced by Regular Folder Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Blue Icon Replaced by Regular Folder Icon: I had an issue with my computer that caused me to have to crash and restore it. In my user folder, the blue desktop icon has been replaced by a normal folder icon. I tried the right click on the properties, clicked location, then clicked restore defaults, apply and ok. I...
  3. Desktop Blue Icon Replaced by Regular Folder Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Blue Icon Replaced by Regular Folder Icon: I had an issue with my computer that caused me to have to crash and restore it. In my user folder, the blue desktop icon has been replaced by a normal folder icon. I tried the right click on the properties, clicked location, then clicked restore defaults, apply and ok. I...
  4. Why is one specific folder icon blue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is one specific folder icon blue?: New laptop with Windows 11, coming from older laptop with Windows 10. I'm beginning to migrate my data, and I noticed that most of the file folders migrated already on to the new Windows 11 machine are the standard yellow color, while one is blue. What does the blue color...
  5. Why is one specific folder icon blue?

Why is one specific folder icon blue?: New laptop with Windows 11, coming from older laptop with Windows 10. I'm beginning to migrate my data, and I noticed that most of the file folders migrated already on to the new Windows 11 machine are the standard yellow color, while one is blue. What does the blue color...
  6. How to remove the blue linked icons from the outlook folders

How to remove the blue linked icons from the outlook folders: The online archive folder in Outlook has got blue linked circles on the folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-blue-linked-icons-from-the/e4274d93-828f-4d03-ac7e-6687b6628664
  7. I have a folder in my one drive folders that is entirely blue. The entire folder icon is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a folder in my one drive folders that is entirely blue. The entire folder icon is...: I have a folder in my one drive folders that is entirely blue. The entire folder icon is blue. What is all that about? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-folder-in-my-one-drive-folders-that-is/8c3d9e54-4954-415b-bfb4-8a9833e5c952
  8. I have a folder in my one drive folders that is entirely blue. The entire folder icon is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a folder in my one drive folders that is entirely blue. The entire folder icon is...: I have a folder in my one drive folders that is entirely blue. The entire folder icon is blue. What is all that about? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-folder-in-my-one-drive-folders-that-is/8c3d9e54-4954-415b-bfb4-8a9833e5c952
  9. I have a folder in my one drive folders that is entirely blue. The entire folder icon is...

10. Windows File Folder - Meaning of Blue Buildings Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows File Folder - Meaning of Blue Buildings Icon: I have a windows file folder with an icon that has a folder with 2 blue buildings. What does this mean? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-file-folder-meaning-of-blue-buildings-icon/8734b8de-c7ce-4658-a120-d3b8fbee5e75