Windows 10: Folder continuously syncing

Discus and support Folder continuously syncing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can not delete a folder due to it continuously synching. I have shut my computer down multiple times and updated it and the folder still can not be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sinja412, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Sinja412 Win User

Folder continuously syncing

I can not delete a folder due to it continuously synching. I have shut my computer down multiple times and updated it and the folder still can not be deleted.

:)

Sinja412, Feb 26, 2021
  2. JVHJR Win User

Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Sync folder between Air and PC locally

I'm looking for a software which will keep folders on my Mac Air and PC synced via the local wireless network.

I usually take my Mac with me everywhere and as such have tons of large downloaded files that I have to manually copy over to the PC. I'm looking for something that'll transfer the files over the local wireless network in my home.

Any suggestions?

aayman_farzand, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Folder continuously syncing

Caledon Ken, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Folder continuously syncing

1. Folder continuously syncing - Similar Threads - Folder continuously syncing

2. Sync a Local C drive folder with a OneDrive folder and keep them in Sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync a Local C drive folder with a OneDrive folder and keep them in Sync: So, I thought this would be really simple, but I must be missing something. I just started working remotely so I am embracing OneDrive. I have a Business OD account and a Personal OD account. I do a lot of SQL server work that I need to keep saved on a local folder on my...
  3. Sync a Local C drive folder with a OneDrive folder and keep them in Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync a Local C drive folder with a OneDrive folder and keep them in Sync: So, I thought this would be really simple, but I must be missing something. I just started working remotely so I am embracing OneDrive. I have a Business OD account and a Personal OD account. I do a lot of SQL server work that I need to keep saved on a local folder on my...
  4. Stop syncing OneDrive, then select which folders to sync

Stop syncing OneDrive, then select which folders to sync: I have a new computer, which by default, decided to synch all of my folders 500GB to OneDrive. Quickly OneDrive ran out of space 5GB. So I followed the instructions to decide which folders to synch, and the App told me that no, I cannot do this until ALL the folders had...
  5. Backup sync folders

Backup sync folders: Why is it that Google and other backup companies like IDrive give you the ability to select ANY folder for sync, but Microsoft OneDrive, on it's OWN operating system, doesn't have this same ability? OneDrive only allows syncing from 3 folders. Desktop, Documents and...
  6. Synced Folder

Synced Folder: How can i recover Synced Folder. I am Receiving the following Note: "Sinced Folder is Missing" Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synced-folder/cfb5c99a-820f-43fb-a3e2-8835df7c4b79
  7. A SYNCED FOLDER IS MISSING

in Windows 10 Customization
    A SYNCED FOLDER IS MISSING: I have just run a major update for Windows Ten and I'm now on version 2004. I now have a message on my desktop at startup. This is shown below. Can anyone please tell me how to fix this? [ATTACH] I look forward to your suggestions. Martyn...
  8. Not Syncing Folders with OneDrive

Not Syncing Folders with OneDrive: How do I add a folder to my desktop without having OneDrive attempt to sync it? I wanted to move a large file and for ease of access wanted to place it on the desktop. I don't want OneDrive to upload all 6GB of it. What I tried: I created a "Local" folder on Desktop. I...
  9. Automatically sync a folder

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Automatically sync a folder: I have a folder on my PC where I keep photos displayed on a photo frame. The photo frame doesn't pick the photos directly from this folder though but instead from an external USB drive. At this point I manually sync the external USB drive with the folder where I keep my...
  10. folder sync

folder sync: Hi, i want to sync folders between 3 computers - windows 10, 7 embedded and XP. what is the best way to do it? 75725