Windows 10: Folder does not show deleted as usual until I refresh the page.

Discus and support Folder does not show deleted as usual until I refresh the page. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I found this issue while deleting folders. When I drag the item to the trash can, the folder dosen't show deleted. When I right click it and click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Daniel Walters951, May 28, 2023.

1. Folder does not show deleted as usual until I refresh the page.

So I found this issue while deleting folders. When I drag the item to the trash can, the folder dosen't show deleted. When I right click it and click delete, it says it can't find the location of the item. When I refresh the page, the item will disappear. How do I fix this issue? Thanks!

:)

Daniel Walters951, May 28, 2023

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Folder does not show deleted as usual until I refresh the page. :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Folder does not show deleted as usual until I refresh the page. :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, May 28, 2023
  3. Page not refreshing

I'm running Windows 8.1 and find that after I delete, rename or take any action with a file in a folder or my desktop, the page does not refresh.

I physically have to press F5 for the page to refresh and show the changes. What could the cause be and how do I fix it? The issue is the same when I plug in removable storage. I have to press F5 for it to show on my list in the My PC folder.

Emil den Dulk, May 28, 2023
  4. topgundcp Win User

Folder does not show deleted as usual until I refresh the page.

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, May 28, 2023
Thema:

Folder does not show deleted as usual until I refresh the page.

1. Folder does not show deleted as usual until I refresh the page. - Similar Threads - Folder does show

2. Folder does not show deleted as usual until I refresh the page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder does not show deleted as usual until I refresh the page.: So I found this issue while deleting folders. When I drag the item to the trash can, the folder dosen't show deleted. When I right click it and click delete, it says it can't find the location of the item. When I refresh the page, the item will disappear. How do I fix this...
  3. Folder does not show deleted as usual until I refresh the page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder does not show deleted as usual until I refresh the page.: So I found this issue while deleting folders. When I drag the item to the trash can, the folder dosen't show deleted. When I right click it and click delete, it says it can't find the location of the item. When I refresh the page, the item will disappear. How do I fix this...
  4. PC Runs, But Display Not Showing, Until I Refresh It Couple Times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Runs, But Display Not Showing, Until I Refresh It Couple Times: Hello.So I have this wierd problem.When I start the computer or so, display is not showing.My monitor is LG L1900EIt all started yesterday and i have no idea why this is happening because I literally did nothing.Well I found a little solution, resseting GPU with ctrl + shift...
  5. PC Runs, But Display Not Showing, Until I Refresh It Couple Times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Runs, But Display Not Showing, Until I Refresh It Couple Times: Hello.So I have this wierd problem.When I start the computer or so, display is not showing.My monitor is LG L1900EIt all started yesterday and i have no idea why this is happening because I literally did nothing.Well I found a little solution, resseting GPU with ctrl + shift...
  6. PC Runs, But Display Not Showing, Until I Refresh It Couple Times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. New folders not appearing until I refresh folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New folders not appearing until I refresh folder: Hi. Just setting up a new computer Lenovo T490 i7 with 16gB RAM running Windows 10 Pro. When I cerate a new folder in Explorer it does not appear straight away. But when I leave the folder and return the New Folder is there. This very frustrating for a brand new well...
  8. Refreshing a page,

in Windows 10 Customization
    Refreshing a page,: how to refresh the page whenever the page hangs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refreshing-a-page/70b21e61-ff24-45fc-9310-a24f8d461e5f
  9. WIN10: DOES NOT REFRESH WHEN CREATING OR DELETING FOLDER

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIN10: DOES NOT REFRESH WHEN CREATING OR DELETING FOLDER: Hi, The problem is tha when a create a new folder, or delete one, I need to press F5 refresh in order to see the changes... Thanks a lot! Dante...
  10. save file to desktop does not show up until right click refresh

in Windows 10 Support
    save file to desktop does not show up until right click refresh: almost 2 months now with my new computer, I have noticed, especially, when downloading a file with firefox and doing save to desktop, that will complete successfully but the desktop will not show the file. Not until i manually do a right click on the desktop and choose...