Windows 10: Folder go to the top automatically

Discus and support Folder go to the top automatically in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, I have this weird issue with windows explorer. Sometimes when I open a folder and open a file in it, it scrolls it up automatically without me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by d00msword, Aug 24, 2015.

1. d00msword Win User

Folder go to the top automatically

Hey,

I have this weird issue with windows explorer. Sometimes when I open a folder and open a file in it, it scrolls it up automatically without me doing it. It happens sometimes and I don't know what causing that to happen.
    Also, I have a problem with the music folder. I set a filter to sort with the function "Arrange by - Genre" and whenever I delete a file inside this virtual folder (specific genre folder) it removes all the files in it but don't delete it. It just don't show files in this specific folder any more.

Someone knows what is the problem?

:)

d00msword, Aug 24, 2015

2. Scroll Bar automatically jumps to top of the folder while scrolling in Windows 10

I'm afraid that turning off the Auto Refresh in IE11 didn't do the trick. Sorry everyone!!

David Beare, Aug 24, 2015
  3. RaymondXV Win User
    Scroll Bar automatically jumps to top of the folder while scrolling in Windows 10

Old title: page keeps reseting to start

My page keeps resetting to start after scrolling down. I can't even rename a file such as a pic, because it resets to the beginning.

RaymondXV, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Folder go to the top automatically

1. Folder go to the top automatically - Similar Threads - Folder top automatically

2. pc going off automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc going off automatically: Hello, please my lenovo t480 do go off while using i don't know what could be the problem, please if you are seen this kindly help with possible solutions thank you....
  3. automatic repair keeps on going

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic repair keeps on going: My PC shuts down when there is a power interruption and now it will not boot up. It stuck in Automatic Repair loop. I choose restart and still the same. I dont know about the advance option since I dont want to mess up on the PC. Please help me...
  4. automatic repair keeps on going

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    automatic repair keeps on going: My PC shuts down when there is a power interruption and now it will not boot up. It stuck in Automatic Repair loop. I choose restart and still the same. I dont know about the advance option since I dont want to mess up on the PC. Please help me...
  5. automatic repair keeps on going

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. File Explorer Automatically Scrolls / Jumps to Top of Folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Automatically Scrolls / Jumps to Top of Folder in Windows 10: When I am browsing files and folders in File Explorer, The user is scrolling down in a folder/directory and suddenly File Explorer jumps or scrolls to the top of the folder automatically. It is frustrating if I am selecting multiple files/folders, renaming a file/folder, once...
  7. My desk top will NOT go into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My desk top will NOT go into sleep mode: Hi, my desk top computer will absolutely NOT go into sleep mode. I have tried everything including going back to the original settings. I tried resetting all the timers and also changed the multimedia setting from “Prevent idling to sleep” to “Allow computer to sleep”. I...
  8. Restart going to automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart going to automatic repair: Hi plz anyone help me if i restart my pc it is going to automatic repair i dont know why it is happening i have pay to buy a new os everytime in this lockdown i buyed more than 6 times i dont know what to to do next time am going to put another os becuz of waste windows...
  9. New tab automatically moves to top

in Windows 10 Customization
    New tab automatically moves to top: In previous versions of Windows, there was an option to set that the new tab goes on top. Is there a setup on Windows 10 that does bring the tab to the top? Thank you...
  10. Things going to back and webpage stays on top

in Browsers and Email
    Things going to back and webpage stays on top: I just had to do a fresh install of Windows 10 and then all my programs I use. Since then I have been having a nagging problem, i find it hard to explain so I hope the fix is easier. This happens on all webpages, Outlook, for example. No matter if I am on a website or...