Windows 10: Folder go to the top automatically

Discus and support Folder go to the top automatically in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, I have this weird issue with windows explorer. Sometimes when I open a folder and open a file in it, it scrolls it up automatically without me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by d00msword, Aug 24, 2015.

1. d00msword Win User

Folder go to the top automatically

Hey,

I have this weird issue with windows explorer. Sometimes when I open a folder and open a file in it, it scrolls it up automatically without me doing it. It happens sometimes and I don't know what causing that to happen.
    Also, I have a problem with the music folder. I set a filter to sort with the function "Arrange by - Genre" and whenever I delete a file inside this virtual folder (specific genre folder) it removes all the files in it but don't delete it. It just don't show files in this specific folder any more.

Someone knows what is the problem?

:)

d00msword, Aug 24, 2015

2. Scroll Bar automatically jumps to top of the folder while scrolling in Windows 10

I'm afraid that turning off the Auto Refresh in IE11 didn't do the trick. Sorry everyone!!

David Beare, Aug 24, 2015
  3. RaymondXV Win User
    Scroll Bar automatically jumps to top of the folder while scrolling in Windows 10

Old title: page keeps reseting to start

My page keeps resetting to start after scrolling down. I can't even rename a file such as a pic, because it resets to the beginning.

RaymondXV, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Folder go to the top automatically

1. Folder go to the top automatically - Similar Threads - Folder top automatically

2. Downloads not going into the Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloads not going into the Downloads folder: My setting for downloads is for the Downloads folder, but downloads keep going to my desktop. How can I fix this? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloads-not-going-into-the-downloads-folder/608e622a-e6db-41ff-b3e4-7c9c5bf01df4
  3. Not going into automatic repair - BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not going into automatic repair - BSOD Loop: Hello I upgraded a win 7 pc to win 10 and i was performing a factory reset recently. It keeps booting to the BSOD with error code 0xc00002e3. I have tried going into automatic repair and it won't....
  4. New tab automatically moves to top

in Windows 10 Customization
    New tab automatically moves to top: In previous versions of Windows, there was an option to set that the new tab goes on top. Is there a setup on Windows 10 that does bring the tab to the top? Thank you...
  5. Windows 10 going into Automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 going into Automatic repair: Hi, Looking for a bit of help here. Ever since an update my pc randomly shuts down and goes into automatic repair mode. I am able to fix it temporarily by doing the troubleshooting, or just turning my pc off for a while and switching it back on. Sometimes my pc will...
  6. Automatically sync a folder

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Automatically sync a folder: I have a folder on my PC where I keep photos displayed on a photo frame. The photo frame doesn't pick the photos directly from this folder though but instead from an external USB drive. At this point I manually sync the external USB drive with the folder where I keep my...
  7. Things going to back and webpage stays on top

in Browsers and Email
    Things going to back and webpage stays on top: I just had to do a fresh install of Windows 10 and then all my programs I use. Since then I have been having a nagging problem, i find it hard to explain so I hope the fix is easier. This happens on all webpages, Outlook, for example. No matter if I am on a website or...
  8. Computer Won't Go to Sleep Automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Won't Go to Sleep Automatically: Hi all, After I upgraded to Windows 10, my system won't go to sleep automatically. The display will turn off after the idle time I've set but the computer remains on. I've tested with setting it to sleep after being idle for 1 minute, and only the display turns off. If I...
  9. Video playback.. folder on top of player

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playback.. folder on top of player: *BiggrinHOWDY ALL.....*Sleepy Build 9879.... issue with player.. When I go to the video's folder and click on a video, it opens the player and plays the video like it's supposed to do, however the player is under the folder, and I must minimize the folder to watch the...
  10. "Up a folder" instead of "go to previous folder" ?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Up a folder" instead of "go to previous folder" ?: In Windows Explorer, when I press 'backspace', it goes to previous folder. Is there any way to map that to go up a folder instead ? Or is there another shortcut for "up a folder" ? 7805