Windows 10: Folder icon issues, my folders wont change their defult and keep showing this in the icon...

Discus and support Folder icon issues, my folders wont change their defult and keep showing this in the icon... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fedora-sharK [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fedora-sharK, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Folder icon issues, my folders wont change their defult and keep showing this in the icon...

/u/Fedora-sharK, Dec 7, 2019

2. Changing and locking a custom icon to a folder?

I want to change a few folders icons and fix the icon to the folder so if its moved to other computers the icon wont change is there any way of doing this thanks,

Live OR Die, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Changing and locking a custom icon to a folder?

I don't undestand what you are asking, but cool sig by the way *Rockout :rockout:

douglatins, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Folder icon issues, my folders wont change their defult and keep showing this in the icon...

Changing and locking a custom icon to a folder?

thanks, well i know how to change a folder icon i just want to know a way i can make it stick permanently so i can more it with out the folder converting back to the default icon.

dont worry i found how

Live OR Die, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Folder icon issues, my folders wont change their defult and keep showing this in the icon...

1. Folder icon issues, my folders wont change their defult and keep showing this in the icon... - Similar Threads - Folder icon issues

2. Change Icon in Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Icon in Folder: Hello everyone, recently I tried moving my videos folder to another drive and that ended up changing the icon of that drive, when I try to change it back it doesn't give me the option to change it, can anyone help me? I am on Windows 11. Thanks*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  3. Change Icon in Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Icon in Folder: Hello everyone, recently I tried moving my videos folder to another drive and that ended up changing the icon of that drive, when I try to change it back it doesn't give me the option to change it, can anyone help me? I am on Windows 11. Thanks*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  4. Changed desktop folder icon; icon does not show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed desktop folder icon; icon does not show: Windows 10 Pro.I right-clicked a Win 10 Desktop folder named "Email", selected properties, clicked "Change icon", browsed to a folder on the desktop I created to hold downloaded icons and assigned a downloaded icon to the desktop folder. Got no error, but the icon does not...
  5. Changed desktop folder icon; icon does not show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed desktop folder icon; icon does not show: Windows 10 Pro.I right-clicked a Win 10 Desktop folder named "Email", selected properties, clicked "Change icon", browsed to a folder on the desktop I created to hold downloaded icons and assigned a downloaded icon to the desktop folder. Got no error, but the icon does not...
  6. Changed desktop folder icon; icon does not show

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Customised folder icon keeps changing back

in Windows 10 Support
    Customised folder icon keeps changing back: I like to give the My Documents folder a customised icon so that it will stand out but Microsoft clearly doesn't like you doing this, because after installing updates the icon frequently reverts to the default. Is there a way of customising the icon and making it stick?...
  8. Folder not showing all icons or folders.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder not showing all icons or folders.: I don't even know how to explain this but when I use another program to open a folder so I can put something from the folder into the program it's not showing all the folders that are in the folder, so it's not showing what I need. here is a screenshot of what my folders...
  9. Unable to change folder icons + folders showing the wrong icons

Unable to change folder icons + folders showing the wrong icons: Hello! So I just signed up here because I'm desperate and don't know what to do. So basically, I thought the windows 10 default folder icons were pretty bland and ugly so I decided to change them. I read that you could change your default icons by going into to registry...
  10. Change folder icon

Change folder icon: Hi, I wrote a batch script to set a custom icon to folders: ECHO [.ShellClassInfo]>%1\desktop.in_ ECHO IconResource=C:\Windows\system32\imageres.dll,22>>%1\desktop.in_ move %1\desktop.in_ %1\desktop.ini attrib +S +H %1\desktop.ini The desktop.ini it produces is...