Windows 10: Folder icon query

Discus and support Folder icon query in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please can anyone explain what this icon represents? [ATTACH] Thanks. Peter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeterFw-81, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Folder icon query

Please can anyone explain what this icon represents?

Folder icon query 043c14cd-e376-43b9-b28b-7390e2c9a30c?upload=true.png

Thanks.

Peter

:)

PeterFw-81, Feb 24, 2021

2. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin Folder icon query :D

PVTCaboose1337, Feb 24, 2021
  3. wolf2009 Win User
    How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Feb 24, 2021
  4. psbecker Win User

Folder icon query

Change Folder Icon in Windows 10

I just acquired a new laptop running Windows 10 and am trying to change the icons of the folders in the StartUp "Program" folder so that they would stand out a little better. I used my admin account and followed all the steps listed above, but when I clicked on "Apply", nothing happened. The same basic windows folder icon remained attached to the folder. I also tried to go into Properties and capitalize some of the folder names, but that didn't work either. Looks like something is protecting them, but I cannot figure out what it is much less how to get around this blockage, Any suggestions?

psbecker, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Folder icon query

1. Folder icon query - Similar Threads - Folder icon query

2. Bluetooth & Devices Related - Icon and Status Query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth & Devices Related - Icon and Status Query: Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-devices-related-icon-and-status-query/314df3cc-0b8d-4906-af85-15dc13e5baac
  3. Bluetooth & Devices Related - Icon and Status Query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth & Devices Related - Icon and Status Query: Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-devices-related-icon-and-status-query/314df3cc-0b8d-4906-af85-15dc13e5baac
  4. Windows.old folder query.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows.old folder query.: Hello, I wanted to save my windows.old folder somewhere quite safe so that I can return to windows 10 whenever I want. So is there any way to copy that folder into another external drive. If yes then please tell me how?...
  5. Windows.old folder query.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows.old folder query.: Hello, I wanted to save my windows.old folder somewhere quite safe so that I can return to windows 10 whenever I want. So is there any way to copy that folder into another external drive. If yes then please tell me how?...
  6. 'Show Desktop Icons' - keyboard shortcut query

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Show Desktop Icons' - keyboard shortcut query: I know that we can hide our desktop icons from the right-click view menu.My question is whether there is a keyboard shortcut, or a way to create one, to do this?An internet search suggests it isn't possible unless you download third-party apps but I wanted to check on this...
  7. Query : weird partition with weird folder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Query : weird partition with weird folder: Hi all. To start, I've got a Dell pc. It seems they add weird partitions. I've got the normal ESP partition first. It's fat32. The second partition, I believe it's created by Windows, is 40mb and is labeled "diags". The strange thing is that it's also fat32 and includes one...
  8. Manifests Folder Query

in Windows 10 Support
    Manifests Folder Query: Recently, I updated to new version on ccleaner. Now, before I go further, I know the pros and cons of ccleaner. I use it prudently and I've use it for quite a while. When I update to a new version, I always customize the download. But this time, it also download AVG virus...
  9. Apworks folder query.

in Windows 10 Support
    Apworks folder query.: Good evening, This evening, I've had a few alerts on my desktop, saying that regsvr so 'n so has been successful. Each time, they've pointed to different files in an appdata\local\apworks folder. The contents of that folder have all been modified this evening. Could...
  10. Folder related query

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder related query: ​i restored a folder to its previous version but i want to undo that and bring it back to its latest version....how do i do it....help appreciated a lot!! 44144