Windows 10: Folder Icon with no color

Discus and support Folder Icon with no color in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Win 10 File Manager shows Folder Icon with no color, should be yellow, how do I fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RonGetz, Oct 16, 2020.

1. RonGetz Win User

Folder Icon with no color

Win 10 File Manager shows Folder Icon with no color, should be yellow, how do I fix?

:)

RonGetz, Oct 16, 2020
  2. [Suejin] Win User

Folder Icon Background Color

Hello NikolayKaramfilov94021,

I'm Jin, a fellow Windows 10 user and an independent advisor. I understand that you wish to change the background color of the folder icons in Windows 10.

Sadly, the feature or option that you are looking is not available. You can the folder icons but the background is not something that can be modified.

If you want to change the folder icon, right-click on the folder > Properties > Customize > Change Icon...

Since you are very much interested in having this feature, you can send this as a suggestion by using the Feedback Hub app.

Best regards.

[Suejin], Oct 16, 2020
  3. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin Folder Icon with no color :D

PVTCaboose1337, Oct 16, 2020
  4. wolf2009 Win User

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Folder Icon with no color - Similar Threads - Folder Icon color

2. icon text color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icon text color: I want to change the desktop icon text color. Using Themes doesn't do what I want. ANy suggestions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-text-color/95e395f2-e21a-4b08-bf2c-b6a146febcca
  3. colorize folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    colorize folders: Tell me why I need to go to a 3rd party to find software to color a damn folder? As Microsoft is so 'up to date' with its technology but yet it is lacking in some common sense features....
  4. colorize folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    colorize folders: Tell me why I need to go to a 3rd party to find software to color a damn folder? As Microsoft is so 'up to date' with its technology but yet it is lacking in some common sense features....
  5. Colorful icons not coming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colorful icons not coming: I have the latest 20H2 version of windows. I updated everything including apps from the Microsoft store. But still, I didn't get the updated icons:My icons:Updated colorful icons: I have updated everything but still not getting the result. I am stuck with these flat black...
  6. Folder Icon color, Desktop Icons have paper overlay

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Icon color, Desktop Icons have paper overlay: I Have been having two problems and they appear to be related. 1. My Desktop Icons have what looks like a piece of paper on them. Not all but most. Seems like Shortcuts for .exe files don't have the paper. 2. My Folders in File Manager have lost the yellow color that they...
  7. Icon font color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon font color: I installed a second monitor and operate with two now. It worked good for two days. Today my primary monitor original and is #2 changed icon font from white to black and i can not read it, it is blurry. The other monitor lost the icon names altogether. I see no way to change...
  8. Folder colors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder colors: it might be a good idea to give all local folders the possibility to give their own color so that when several are open it is easy to switch to the right folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-colors/27c678ed-9325-4c41-8111-93fc9ec44086
  9. Folder Icon Background Color

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Icon Background Color: Hello there, I was wondering, is there an option in Windows 10 to change the background color of the folder icons? I searched but couldn't find anything on this topic. Thank you in advance!...
  10. color icons on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    color icons on desktop: Many icons on my desktop have no color and these seem to be the ones that keep moving around when the machine is shut down. Anybody have any suggestions? 59589