Windows 10: folder icons : empty folder

Discus and support folder icons : empty folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am in process of downloading thousands of photo files into hundreds of subfolders... I am finding that LOTS of these subfolders do not contain ANY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EricGammeter, Jun 10, 2021.

1. folder icons : empty folder

I am in process of downloading thousands of photo files into hundreds of subfolders... I am finding that LOTS of these subfolders do not contain ANY photo files aka: empty...QUESTION: Is there a way/method of using the subfolders ICONS to determine if there are any files in that particular subfolder? Otherwise I find I must open each and every subfolder to visually see if there are any photo files in it. Many thanks.

:)

EricGammeter, Jun 10, 2021

2. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin folder icons : empty folder :D

PVTCaboose1337, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Changing and locking a custom icon to a folder?

I want to change a few folders icons and fix the icon to the folder so if its moved to other computers the icon wont change is there any way of doing this thanks,

Live OR Die, Jun 10, 2021
  4. wolf2009 Win User

folder icons : empty folder

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

folder icons : empty folder

1. folder icons : empty folder - Similar Threads - folder icons empty

2. Empty folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Empty folders: I uploaded folders and files to OneDrive to save them because my laptop needed a new motherboard and would be factory reset. Now I'm trying to get the items back on to my laptop but OneDrive says the folders are empty?In Files Explorer, I can see a cloud beside the items I...
  3. Empty folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty folders: I uploaded folders and files to OneDrive to save them because my laptop needed a new motherboard and would be factory reset. Now I'm trying to get the items back on to my laptop but OneDrive says the folders are empty?In Files Explorer, I can see a cloud beside the items I...
  4. Empty folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Empty Folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty Folders: I have a number of empty folders that I'd like to clean up in my music directory. In Windows 11, I can no longer search for 0 byte folders. How to remove them automatically?There are a number of freeware tools out there, none I've found work for Windows 11. This should be...
  6. Empty Folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Empty Folders: I have a number of empty folders that I'd like to clean up in my music directory. In Windows 11, I can no longer search for 0 byte folders. How to remove them automatically?There are a number of freeware tools out there, none I've found work for Windows 11. This should be...
  7. Desktop folder stuck with an "empty folder" icon

Desktop folder stuck with an "empty folder" icon: This is what I see from my user folder: the desktop is now an "empty folder" icon and I am not able to change it back to the original icon. [ATTACH] I even tried every method on this well made guide but nothing worked....
  8. This folder is empty

This folder is empty: Hi guys, We have a Windows 10 Pro computer that for some reason seems to lose it's files on any attached USB drives. At the moment if I select properties of the USB drive I see that the USB drive has 92GB used, but opening the USB drive itself all the folders are there...
  9. Empty Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Empty Folders: Hello, While making some search for a file in the system, I found by the way, hundreds of empty folders in the C:\users\admin\appdata\local\temp\ How about deleting them ? Thanks 72628
  10. White paper icons and empty folders!?

in Windows 10 Support
    White paper icons and empty folders!?: Hello, I have windows 10 home operating system on my laptop I have a problem with my file folder. when I first open it it shows that it works fine. [img] However I've notice that on the left I see the OS and D drive as white icons. When i access any folders and then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Download custom empty folder icon for pc