Windows 10: Folder icons for photos

Discus and support Folder icons for photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi My picture thumbnails don't populate when I look through my files unless I select on them individually. How can I make the thumbnails show small... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by judeGreen1, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Folder icons for photos

Hi My picture thumbnails don't populate when I look through my files unless I select on them individually. How can I make the thumbnails show small images of the photos. Thanks.

Windows 10

:)

judeGreen1, Dec 25, 2018
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Photo Icons in the Picture Folders

Hi,

Misconfigured view settings is on of the usual reasons why it is not displaying the actual photo. We suggest checking the settings of your folder to make sure it show the icons, instead of the thumbnail. Kindly follow the steps below to check it:

• Open Picture folder.
    • Choose View tab at the top, then click the (Square icon) Options as shown on the picture below:
      Folder icons for photos acdc00f8-fb41-47d4-960e-166f8c7715e3.png
    • Click View tab, put a check mark on the box beside the
      Always show icons, never thumbnails. See picture below:

Folder icons for photos 25255605-64c1-4d21-92f9-f2dcf1a0791d.png
    • Close the folder, and check if you will be able to see the display picture for each icon.

Kindly update us with the outcome.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 25, 2018
  3. davidhk Win User
    Folder Photos: Showing Thumbnail Photos Rather Than IrfanView Icons ?

Open File Explorer > top right, click Options > click Change folder and search options > click View at top > UN-check the box " Always show icons, never thumbnails" > OK when done.

Folder icons for photos [​IMG]

davidhk, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Folder icons for photos

How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin Folder icons for photos :D

PVTCaboose1337, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Folder icons for photos

1. Folder icons for photos - Similar Threads - Folder icons photos

2. Can't see photos as 'icons' in folder view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see photos as 'icons' in folder view: I have literally thousands of photographs for work purposes and use the "Extra Large Icon" in view settings in the folder to find what I'm looking for. I can see a small version of the photograph. Windows appears to have updated over night and has removed 'photo viewer' and...
  3. Can't see photos as 'icons' in folder view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't see photos as 'icons' in folder view: I have literally thousands of photographs for work purposes and use the "Extra Large Icon" in view settings in the folder to find what I'm looking for. I can see a small version of the photograph. Windows appears to have updated over night and has removed 'photo viewer' and...
  4. Can't see photos as 'icons' in folder view

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Photo folders and most pictures are showing the microsoft photo icon.

Photo folders and most pictures are showing the microsoft photo icon.: The folders in my pictures file and on One Drive are showing the blue icon with the mountain and moon of the Microsoft photo app. The folder does not display the pictures until I open the folder. And then sometimes the pictures are the Microsoft photo app icon,. Once I...
  6. PSE15 icon on my folders and many photos.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PSE15 icon on my folders and many photos.: My picture folders and photos all or most have the Photoshop Elements icon on them. Can I eliminate the PSE icon so that I can see what is in the folder?...
  7. Taskbar icons "photos," not "folders," in 1903

Taskbar icons "photos," not "folders," in 1903: In 1903, my open File Explorer taskbar icons are now "photos" rather than "folders." How can I change them back to "folders?" Thanks! Dori https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-photos-not-folders-in-1903/f9210b6f-67d0-4ac4-b4c8-cc2bdb4cc792
  8. Photo Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Icons: Hello, I cannot see the photos on my computer, the photo come up as a blank and no photos appear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-icons/ba90a07a-af1e-40d9-af1c-2eb2853a77d0"
  9. Folder Photos: Showing Thumbnail Photos Rather Than IrfanView Icons ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Photos: Showing Thumbnail Photos Rather Than IrfanView Icons ?: Hello, I have a Folder on my Desktop in which I have placed many photos. The listing shows up just fine, and if I click on one of them, it opens perfectly. No problems. But, the listing in the Folder only shows a small IrfanView icon for each of them, and then a...
  10. Folder Photos: Showing Thumbnail Photos Rather Than IrfanView Icons ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Photos: Showing Thumbnail Photos Rather Than IrfanView Icons ?: Hello, I have a Folder on my Desktop in which I have placed many photos. The listing shows up just fine, and if I click on one of them, it opens perfectly. No problems. But, the listing in the Folder only shows a small IrfanView icon for each of them, and then a...