Windows 10: Folder in Favorites lost

Discus and support Folder in Favorites lost in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Had a folder in IE favorites named xxxxx favorites with many items in it. Don't know what I may have done but it is gone from the list. When I try to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gabbydgar, Jan 19, 2017.

1. gabbydgar Win User

Folder in Favorites lost

Had a folder in IE favorites named xxxxx favorites with many items in it. Don't know what I may have done but it is gone from the list. When I try to create a new folder it tells me that there is one already there, but it is not. Any suggestion where I might find the lost folder or how to restore it.

:)

gabbydgar, Jan 19, 2017

2. Links in favourites are lost in internet explorer 11

Original Title: favorites

i have lost all my favorites, my folders are there but none of my links. How do i fix this

ReneMosback, Jan 19, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jan 19, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Folder in Favorites lost

Have you checked that it didn't accidentally get moved as a subFolder of one of the others? I've done that a couple of times.

Berton, Jan 19, 2017
  5. gabbydgar Win User
    Thanks Berton, that was the problem. I knew I could find the file in search mode but didn't know where it was hiding.

gabbydgar, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Folder in Favorites lost

1. Folder in Favorites lost - Similar Threads - Folder Favorites lost

2. Lost Favorites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Favorites: One morning most of the Favorites I use all the time disappeared. these are the favorites I use most. I looked everywhere and to no avail. The first place I looked was the recycle bin, nothing. Does anyone have any idea where they might have gone? I happen to use a lot of...
  3. Lost Favorites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Favorites: One morning most of the Favorites I use all the time disappeared. these are the favorites I use most. I looked everywhere and to no avail. The first place I looked was the recycle bin, nothing. Does anyone have any idea where they might have gone? I happen to use a lot of...
  4. Lost Favorites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lost favorites and sorted

in Browsers and Email
    Lost favorites and sorted: I am using Chromium Edge. A Folder got moved and I can not find it so I am assuming that it has been deleted. I would like to be able to restore the folder. Also I sorted the favorites, can I fix that? I looked at some suggested fixes but I could not find my folder. Thank...
  6. Lost favorites and sorted

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost favorites and sorted: I am using Chromium Edge. A Folder got moved and I can not find it so I am assuming that it has been deleted. I would like to be able to restore the folder. Also I sorted the favorites, can I fix that? I looked at some suggested fixes but I could not find my folder. Thank...
  7. Favorites Lost Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Favorites Lost Folder: Suddenly a folder in my Favorites list has disappeared. It also happens to be the last on the list. It's named Weather. This folder does appear on the list when I open Manage Favorites & I can access the weather sites when I open the folder. When I go back to the Favorites...
  8. Favorites Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Favorites Folder: Hello, one and all. I enthusiastically embraced Windows 10 and expected Windows 10 to be everything Windows 7 is and more. What I found was a massive shuffle of applications with some disappearing and new ones appearing. That's progress I guess. One of my favorite tricks on...
  9. Lost favorites in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Lost favorites in Edge: With the last update for win 10 I lost most of my favorites. I created a new folder in favorites but cannot find it on my PC. Where is it stored? Thank you. 32075
  10. Updates and Lost Favorites

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates and Lost Favorites: I did not search every thread, if there is an answer, point me in the right direction. This has happened more than once. Auto-Update takes place, luckily Windows 10 works as normal. EXCEPT, I lose ALL Favorites. I am forced to "Import" AGAIN, losing all new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone lost favorites

2. last update lost all my favorites