Windows 10: Folder keeps on coming back after deletion

Discus and support Folder keeps on coming back after deletion in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; have a bit of an issue with a folder on my desktop. I keep on deleting and it keeps on coming back. I installed Norton. Didnt pick up any viruses or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KALEL KANDOR, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Folder keeps on coming back after deletion

have a bit of an issue with a folder on my desktop. I keep on deleting and it keeps on coming back. I installed Norton. Didnt pick up any viruses or malware. Scanned computer with safety scanner. Nothing was picked up. Driving me nuts. I installed latest Win10 updates. No avail. Any ideas!?

:)

KALEL KANDOR, Sep 9, 2021

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Folder keeps on coming back after deletion :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Folder keeps on coming back after deletion :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Sep 9, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Sep 9, 2021
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Folder keeps on coming back after deletion

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

Folder keeps on coming back after deletion

1. Folder keeps on coming back after deletion - Similar Threads - Folder keeps coming

2. One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back: When I wanted to get rid of One Drive, I deleted the folder which in turn deleted all my synced folders and files much superior cloud services like Megasync and Dropbox don't do that.After I deleted the folder, I re-downloaded everything from the website and it came back....
  3. One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back: When I wanted to get rid of One Drive, I deleted the folder which in turn deleted all my synced folders and files much superior cloud services like Megasync and Dropbox don't do that.After I deleted the folder, I re-downloaded everything from the website and it came back....
  4. deleted network adapter drivers keeps coming back after I delete it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    deleted network adapter drivers keeps coming back after I delete it.: Hello, recently there were some problems associated with my LAN network drivers as they weren't showing and my ethernet was not working, so I downloaded IntelR 82579LM Gigabyte Network Connection but there was a little yellow near it, I updated it but the problem was not...
  5. PCapatchdbtask file in application experience folder keeps coming back after deleted...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PCapatchdbtask file in application experience folder keeps coming back after deleted...: I'm at my wits end here. I have tried isolating the problem as much as I can. Im using CCleaner to delete this stubborn file named PCapatchdbtask but it keeps reappearing. I made sure all cloud and sync settings are turned off. I dont understand why this file keeps coming...
  6. Deletes shortcuts keep coming back after loggin back in

Deletes shortcuts keep coming back after loggin back in: Hi I am deploying Edge Chromium throughout my company and part of the install script I have is deleting IE shortcuts to discourage use before its unsupported My script deletes the IE shortcut in : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and also :...
  7. Deleted file keep coming back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted file keep coming back: Hello guys, i noticed file in C named with date and year created its own, i tried deleting it but everytime i restart laptop or shutdown then turn on, it recreates again on C, anyone know why is that happening and what is this file and why did it even create? And how can i...
  8. Deleted folder keep coming back after restarting

Deleted folder keep coming back after restarting: Couldn't find a solution for this problem. Whenever I restart my laptop, a folder I delete keep coming back. Its not in the same path as my OS and I already scanned using Windows Defender and MalwareBytes. I dont think another app is using this folder because I used it to...
  9. I delete a folder, it comes back and shows "Folder not accessible..."

in Windows 10 Support
    I delete a folder, it comes back and shows "Folder not accessible...": So I basically delete a folder, on my Disk D, and it doesn't vanish, it stays there empty and when I click on it, it says "Folder not accessible access is denied". It's driving me crazy cause sometimes even a explorer.exe restart won't fix. Sometimes if it's a folder within a...
  10. Log Files keep coming back after deleted (Pics)

in Windows 10 Support
    Log Files keep coming back after deleted (Pics): Hey guys looking for some help with my Windows 10 Acer. I have these files that i keep deleting and they keep coming back. Any idea what could cause this ? Thanks. [img] 63689

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoftedgebackups folder keeps coming back