Windows 10: Folder location of Settings app [Solved] Fix for Rainmeter too.

Discus and support Folder location of Settings app [Solved] Fix for Rainmeter too. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I saw someone asking this question, precisely for rainmeter, and the answer is not quite right. I couldn't answer it too, hope this fixes it.the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by meetwiit, Feb 12, 2024.

1. meetwiit Win User

Folder location of Settings app [Solved] Fix for Rainmeter too.

Hi, I saw someone asking this question, precisely for rainmeter, and the answer is not quite right. I couldn't answer it too, hope this fixes it.the message "I'd like to add Windows Settings launcher to PATH in order to use ms-settings: directly from the prompt.However, I'm unaware of the program's path. In another thread it was suggested it can be found in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ but attempting to gain permission to the latter I get "You have been denied permission to access this folder" even though both Administrator and User had read permissions when I checked in the advanced tab. B

:)

meetwiit, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Folder location of Settings app [Solved] Fix for Rainmeter too.

1. Folder location of Settings app [Solved] Fix for Rainmeter too. - Similar Threads - Folder location Settings

2. How to solve the location setting issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the location setting issue?: I've met an issue with the location settings as the picture I attached, the system shows the device can't be located because location settings are turned off, but the location services are already turned ON in the setting, is that any method to turn it ON via registry?...
  3. How to solve the location setting issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve the location setting issue?: I've met an issue with the location settings as the picture I attached, the system shows the device can't be located because location settings are turned off, but the location services are already turned ON in the setting, is that any method to turn it ON via registry?...
  4. Folder location of Settings app [Solved] Fix for Rainmeter too.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder location of Settings app [Solved] Fix for Rainmeter too.: Hi, I saw someone asking this question, precisely for rainmeter, and the answer is not quite right. I couldn't answer it too, hope this fixes it.the message "I'd like to add Windows Settings launcher to PATH in order to use ms-settings: directly from the prompt.However, I'm...
  5. Folder location of Settings app [Solved] Fix for Rainmeter too.

Folder location of Settings app [Solved] Fix for Rainmeter too.: Hi, I saw someone asking this question, precisely for rainmeter, and the answer is not quite right. I couldn't answer it too, hope this fixes it.the message "I'd like to add Windows Settings launcher to PATH in order to use ms-settings: directly from the prompt.However, I'm...
  6. Folder location of Settings app Fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder location of Settings app Fix: Hi, I saw someone asking this question, precisely for rainmeter, and the answer is not quite right. I couldn't answer it too, hope this fix it.I surfed the whole internet for hours just for you Ares79T the message "I'd like to add Windows Settings launcher to PATH in order to...
  7. Folder location of Settings app Fix

Folder location of Settings app Fix: Hi, I saw someone asking this question, precisely for rainmeter, and the answer is not quite right. I couldn't answer it too, hope this fix it.I surfed the whole internet for hours just for you Ares79T the message "I'd like to add Windows Settings launcher to PATH in order to...
  8. Folder location of Settings app Fix

in Windows 10 Customization
    Folder location of Settings app Fix: Hi, I saw someone asking this question, precisely for rainmeter, and the answer is not quite right. I couldn't answer it too, hope this fix it.the message I surfed the whole internet for hours just for you Ares79T"I'd like to add Windows Settings launcher to PATH in order to...
  9. Folder location of Settings app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Folder location of Settings app: Hi, I'd like to add Windows Settings launcher to PATH in order to usems-settings: directly from the prompt. However I'm unaware of the program's path. In another thread it was suggested it can be found inC:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ but attempting to gain permission to the...
  10. Setting a fixed location

in Windows 10 Support
    Setting a fixed location: I use a VPN and Cortana and the OS thinks I'm somewhere else. Is there anyplace to put a zip code to force the OS to think you're in a specific location? 15804