Windows 10: Folder lock Window 10 home version

Discus and support Folder lock Window 10 home version in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using window 10 home version, as I have 2 users login, how can I lock my folder from other user access, is there any free software I can use?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Anita Lau第三類接觸 - Yahoo, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Folder lock Window 10 home version

I am using window 10 home version, as I have 2 users login, how can I lock my folder from other user access, is there any free software I can use?

If I use Veracrpt to lock my external hard disk of 2TB, do I need to create a volume also 2TB? where will be the encrypted file be stored? C Drive or external drive?

Please adv.

:)

Anita Lau第三類接觸 - Yahoo, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 19, 2019
  3. AddSub Win User
    Free Folder Lock?

panchoman, dude?

HiddenStupid, this might work. (not sure if it works on NTFS)

Hide Folder HiBit lock 7.2.8

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Security-Related/Hide-Folder-HiBit-lock.shtml

· Protect any folder or file by : Hide, Lock, Encrypt or make a folder as a recycle Bin.
    · The protected folders or files still protected even in other computers.
    · The protect Operation just take 1 second at any computer.
    · You can undelete the folder or file by Locking it.
    · Works with FAT32, FAT16, FAT12 and FAT and all windows versions.

10 runs trial and nag screen until registration. Registration is free

So, freeware after free registration.

Plenty more "lock folder" apps on Softpedia, very few that can hide AND lock.

AddSub, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Folder lock Window 10 home version

Free Folder Lock?

Is there a free Folder Lock?

I know that windows has feature that can make your folders invisible but it dont lock right?

I am seeking a program that lock folder and make it invisible but free. is there exist? or only the pay ones?

HiddenStupid, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Folder lock Window 10 home version

1. Folder lock Window 10 home version - Similar Threads - Folder lock Window

2. Windows 10 Home - versione 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home - versione 21H1: Salve, ho un problema con Windows Search che non trova i file.Sono andato in Pannello di controllo/Opzioni di indicizzazione/Risoluzione dei problemi di ricerca/Specificare i problemi rilevati e indicizzazione e in tale finestra ho spuntato le prime due caselle, 1 impossibile...
  3. folder locked windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    folder locked windows 10: Hi, I recently discovered on of my folders is locked, example below : All files in that folder have a yellow padlock icon in the right upper corner. It cant be opened no matter what i try. Ive tried a lot already. Acces denied. [ATTACH] im not 100% sure, but i must...
  4. Dynamic Lock Windows 10 Home

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Dynamic Lock Windows 10 Home: Will my PC unlock when I come closer to it with Dynamic Lock on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dynamic-lock-windows-10-home/bfa1a747-1845-4d89-888e-b5fbb6002093
  5. Bitlocker on Windows 10 "Home" version?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker on Windows 10 "Home" version?: Laptop is a DELL Inspiron 15-3576 bought new on 19th Nov. 2018. It has Windows 10 Home (64-bit) OS installed on a 256GB SK Hynix SC311 SATA SSD. I am surprised to find Bitlocker installed because I did not think it was installed on “Home” versions of Windows 10. I thought it...
  6. Windows 10 home version 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 home version 1903: Can anyone offer any advice with two issues I'm having with Windows 10. Firstly after an update a few weeks ago my wired mouse continually freezes so have to turn off the PC to get it going again (unplugging and plugging back in does nothing) Secondly after an update of...
  7. Windows 10 Home Chinese Version to Windows 10 Home International Version (language from...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home Chinese Version to Windows 10 Home International Version (language from...: Hello everyone, I recently bought Huawei's Matebook E in China. It has installed the Chinese version of Windows 10 Home and the only language displayed is Chinese. I would like to change it for English at least or French. Can someone help ? Thanks in advance,...
  8. windows 10 home version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 home version: which is the latest version of windows 10 home single language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-version/46d97241-04d2-4d58-8acd-c0e982ae28b0
  9. Windows 10 Home update locked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home update locked: In autumn I tried to update to 1809, but failed after many tries and attempts. Later windows still tried to download and install the update background, but it made my computer and even internet speed so slow, I could not work normally anymore. So I tried to shut down the...
  10. Windows 10 Home version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home version: Several months ago, I purchased Windows 10 Home version and Parallels version 14 for use on a Mac. I am no longer interested in using either one of these products. I have two (2) questions. 1) Is Windows 10 Home version a subscription service and if so how do I cancel any...