Windows 10: Folder not showing all icons or folders.

Discus and support Folder not showing all icons or folders. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't even know how to explain this but when I use another program to open a folder so I can put something from the folder into the program it's not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sara209, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Sara209 Win User

Folder not showing all icons or folders.

I don't even know how to explain this but when I use another program to open a folder so I can put something from the folder into the program it's not showing all the folders that are in the folder, so it's not showing what I need.

here is a screenshot of what my folders kind of look like,

Folder not showing all icons or folders. 7049fc58-36b0-4853-87e2-8f954688bd01?upload=true.png

As you can see I can see all the folders in THIS PC and for desktop and Libraries it's the same. However when I click on say a folder in like Downloads it does this. and it categorizes it by date. And I don't want it to do that. I want it to just show me the folders like the above screenshot and not like this.

Folder not showing all icons or folders. 05bb40e4-68eb-49b4-8e27-d4c28a59b4f7?upload=true.png

see how it says Earlier this year? I don't want it to do that anymore, I just want it to show the folders like normal.
    Is there anyway I can change this?

:)

Sara209, Dec 1, 2019

2. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin Folder not showing all icons or folders. :D

PVTCaboose1337, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Changing and locking a custom icon to a folder?

I want to change a few folders icons and fix the icon to the folder so if its moved to other computers the icon wont change is there any way of doing this thanks,

Live OR Die, Dec 1, 2019
  4. wolf2009 Win User

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Folder not showing all icons or folders. - Similar Threads - Folder showing icons

2. Show all folders in navigation panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show all folders in navigation panel: Why do i have to "show all folders" in the navigation panel to get my drop down arrows to see sub folder. The screen looks better without all folders showing. Is it possible to expand folders without showing all folders? I have no drop down arrows when not showing all...
  3. Show all folders in navigation panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show all folders in navigation panel: Why do i have to "show all folders" in the navigation panel to get my drop down arrows to see sub folder. The screen looks better without all folders showing. Is it possible to expand folders without showing all folders? I have no drop down arrows when not showing all...
  4. OneDrive - all files up to date - all folders show 'syncing' icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive - all files up to date - all folders show 'syncing' icon: Hi, I've got a new laptop and I'm facing the following issue with OneDrive: all my files seem to have synced with OneDrive and show the 'up to date' green check icon.However, all folders and subfolders show the double arrowed blue syncing icon.I've tried the solutions...
  5. OneDrive - all files up to date - all folders show 'syncing' icon

OneDrive - all files up to date - all folders show 'syncing' icon: Hi, I've got a new laptop and I'm facing the following issue with OneDrive: all my files seem to have synced with OneDrive and show the 'up to date' green check icon.However, all folders and subfolders show the double arrowed blue syncing icon.I've tried the solutions...
  6. How to show all the nested folders within a folder

How to show all the nested folders within a folder: The guidance I have found online does not work. In Win11 File explorer I want to show the full tree of the folder structure without having to expand each of the first tier sub folders. Seems like a reasonable request, but cannot figure it out : The show all folders setting in...
  7. How to show all the nested folders within a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to show all the nested folders within a folder: The guidance I have found online does not work. In Win11 File explorer I want to show the full tree of the folder structure without having to expand each of the first tier sub folders. Seems like a reasonable request, but cannot figure it out : The show all folders setting in...
  8. Unable to change folder icons + folders showing the wrong icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to change folder icons + folders showing the wrong icons: Hello! So I just signed up here because I'm desperate and don't know what to do. So basically, I thought the windows 10 default folder icons were pretty bland and ugly so I decided to change them. I read that you could change your default icons by going into to registry...
  9. Change live folder icons and all other folder icons in Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change live folder icons and all other folder icons in Win10 Pro: I've been tinkering with the look of my whole system recently. I didn't like the default theme or the folder icons. Now with the help of SevenForums article How to change default folder icons: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...lder-icon.html. It was a very handy article...
  10. Folder Icons won't show preview of PDF's in those Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Icons won't show preview of PDF's in those Folders: I choose to accept the free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Instantly regretted it. I've had to take my Desktop to Bestbuy over 10 times already to get things to work again. I still have Windows 10 and most of my settings appear to be optimal but one thing that...