Windows 10: Folder of Images, any good screensavers that random and collage

Discus and support Folder of Images, any good screensavers that random and collage in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am on the hunt for a quality windows 10 screensaver that can read a folder of images and run a screensaver that lays one image on top of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by toxsickcity, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Folder of Images, any good screensavers that random and collage

Hi,

I am on the hunt for a quality windows 10 screensaver that can read a folder of images and run a screensaver that lays one image on top of another constantly...

is there any decent screensavers out there?

I have tried ACDSEE's internal screensaver (Not bad, but don't like how every 4th photo it resets..)
    photoscreensaverplus, endless slideshow, gphotoslideshow, just don't do what I like!

one that comes close is JMC photo gallery.., But it doesn't allow to sort images randomly..

I hope I have missed something in the past few years, I really hope we a great screensaver exsists!

thanks Shaun

:)

toxsickcity, Jun 19, 2017

2. How do I make a Screensaver Colloge Slideshow in Windows 10?

I just got done reinstalling windows 10 after a hard drive failure and I don't know how to create a slideshow collage like I was able to with some kind of google screensaver thing I had on it before (I don't remember its name). It can be with any program
    but the Windows Photo screensaver just creates a normal slideshow it does not allow you to make the slideshow into a collage that puts random pictures onto the screen. Can anybody help?

KYLEBRANDTJEN, Jun 19, 2017
  3. Brianhf Win User
    collage screensaver in windows 10

My new windows 10 machine seems to have set itself up with a very cool photo collage screensaver. It fills each part of the screen with a picture in a puzzle style pattern which pans and zooms. However, I don't like the photos it is (was) using, so I want
    to change the folder it uses for the pictures, which I cannot figure out how to do.

I have tried "photo gallery" and "collage" in screensaver, but it just shows a few pictures on top of a canvas like background.

How can I get the original, cool collage screensaver back, and how do I change the folder settings?

Thanks everyone!!!

Brianhf, Jun 19, 2017
  4. pyramid10 Win User

Folder of Images, any good screensavers that random and collage

While not a screensaver, artsage can run a random slideshow, with a slew of transition effects between images to choose from. Very light on resources and the latest version seems like a rewrite that solved a memory leak. No more external dll's and lib's.

pyramid10, Jun 20, 2017
Thema:

Folder of Images, any good screensavers that random and collage

1. Folder of Images, any good screensavers that random and collage - Similar Threads - Folder Images screensavers

2. Cast screensaver collage to tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cast screensaver collage to tv: I love the way the MS screensaver displays my photos in a random collage but it is restricted to display only on my PC. Is there a way I can cast this from Windows 10 to the TV's Firestick or save it as a file that could be sent to the TV via Bluetooth so the whole...
  3. Cast screensaver collage to tv

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cast screensaver collage to tv: I love the way the MS screensaver displays my photos in a random collage but it is restricted to display only on my PC. Is there a way I can cast this from Windows 10 to the TV's Firestick or save it as a file that could be sent to the TV via Bluetooth so the whole...
  4. Cast screensaver collage to tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Is there any way to setup a screensaver that runs over the screen image?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to setup a screensaver that runs over the screen image?: I know it was possible in older versions of Windows to run a screensaver like bubbles in front of the screen image, the bubbles float in front of the page that was displayed. This appears to not be possible anymore? I would like to continuously display my planner on my...
  6. Desktop Collage

Desktop Collage: I have been really fond of the way Windows makes a randomized collage for the screensaver on the lock screen. Is there a way either through code, software, or settings that I may be missing to have the desktop background have the same random collage effect?...
  7. Random screensaver images appearing on Lock screen in Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Random screensaver images appearing on Lock screen in Windows 10: I am unable to locate the folder/folders from where images are getting displayed when I lock my computer screen on my Windows 10 laptop. On my screen share settings, there is no theme selection done (screenshot below). I am unable to understand and locate the folder from...
  8. Collage Screensaver Required

Collage Screensaver Required: Like many others I have upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. So far all is well. One of the features that I rather liked on the previous OS, was the option for a collage of photographs for use as a screensaver. Now if memory serves me correctly, this wasn't actually...
  9. fixmestick is it any good

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fixmestick is it any good: Is this a viable program to use? A friend of mine uses it and swears by it. I personally am not sure if I want to try it. 75863
  10. Is FreedomPop any good?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is FreedomPop any good?: Hi folks, Has anyone used FreedomPop? Is it actually free, or do you have to pay after so many months? Thanks for any info. *Smile -Chuck 4529