Windows 10: Folder on Media Drive said "Not accessible" and now has disappeared.

Discus and support Folder on Media Drive said "Not accessible" and now has disappeared. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Very strange situation here. I have a 2GB WD Black Hard drive as a media drive in my PC. I have a 1GB primary drive with windows on it. I went to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pittguy578, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Folder on Media Drive said "Not accessible" and now has disappeared.

Very strange situation here. I have a 2GB WD Black Hard drive as a media drive in my PC. I have a 1GB primary drive with windows on it.
    I went to go view a video in my Movies Folder on the Media drive. I got an error saying folder not accessible. Then the folder disappeared. I had folders "not accessible" before but I never had one disappear on me. I thought it would be fixed upon reboot-no luck. Still not there. I have "view hidden items" selected" and that hasn't worked. Is there any way to fix this?

:)

pittguy578, Mar 19, 2018

2. N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Mar 19, 2018
  3. moo09 Win User
    N79; can't run " home media " menu

I'm in Thailand . I just buy N79 , but I have found my phone can run " home media " menu. When I go to " home media " menu it's push back to "connectivity" menu .

When I go to Nokia Care center . They said All N79 was bug as this. Wait to upgrade firmware as now it's already new as 10.046

Please share information with me

moo09, Mar 19, 2018
  4. Folder on Media Drive said "Not accessible" and now has disappeared.

First thing I would do is run chkdsk /f on that disk.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Mar 22, 2018
Thema:

Folder on Media Drive said "Not accessible" and now has disappeared.

1. Folder on Media Drive said "Not accessible" and now has disappeared. - Similar Threads - Folder Media Drive

2. Download folder has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download folder has disappeared: HiSo I was trying to back up my Downloads folder to Onedrive and I can across the post below:"You cant add a folder to OneDrive Sync that is not in your OneDrive folder. In order to sync your Documents etc, windows moves these folders from...
  3. Quick access folder has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick access folder has disappeared: In Windows 11, suddenly Explorer has lost the quick access folder and all my pinned folders. I tried resetting the folders and doing the actions recommended on https://www.elevenforum.com/t/clear-and-reset-quick-access-folders-in-windows-11.4693/but they didn't restore it....
  4. Quick access folder has disappeared

Quick access folder has disappeared: In Windows 11, suddenly Explorer has lost the quick access folder and all my pinned folders. I tried resetting the folders and doing the actions recommended on https://www.elevenforum.com/t/clear-and-reset-quick-access-folders-in-windows-11.4693/but they didn't restore it....
  5. Quick Access has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Access has disappeared: Just went to save a file and the 'Quick Access' option in the save dialogue has disappeared. I ran a scan using an elevated command prompt sfc / scannow and this came up clean. Attempting to add items to 'Add to Quick Access' via the context menu doesn't do anything. Thanks...
  6. Quick Access has disappeared

Quick Access has disappeared: Just went to save a file and the 'Quick Access' option in the save dialogue has disappeared. I ran a scan using an elevated command prompt sfc / scannow and this came up clean. Attempting to add items to 'Add to Quick Access' via the context menu doesn't do anything. Thanks...
  7. HELP: Switched drives now Pictures folder disappeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP: Switched drives now Pictures folder disappeared: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/XanaFae [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gf0cfy/help_switched_drives_now_pictures_folder/
  8. Google Drive Folder Disappears from Quick Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Drive Folder Disappears from Quick Access: Upon installation of Google Backup and Sync, the root Google Drive folder is automatically added to the Quick Access list. However, after a period of a few hours to a few days, the shortcut disappears from Quick Access. It can be manually re-added but always disappears...
  9. Quick Access folder has disappeared from sidebar tree

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Quick Access folder has disappeared from sidebar tree: Need to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-access-folder-has-disappeared-from-sidebar/1362ebd2-d524-4a21-a892-8c36f9540511
  10. Entire folder on D: drive has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Entire folder on D: drive has disappeared.: Last night I installed a program to try in to that folder and uninstalled it a few hours later, I must not have set up the folder properly because when I uninstalled the program it deleted the entire folder with other programs in it. Now I can't find the folder and can't...