Windows 10: Folder on Media Drive said "Not accessible" and now has disappeared.

Discus and support Folder on Media Drive said "Not accessible" and now has disappeared. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Very strange situation here. I have a 2GB WD Black Hard drive as a media drive in my PC. I have a 1GB primary drive with windows on it. I went to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pittguy578, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Folder on Media Drive said "Not accessible" and now has disappeared.

Very strange situation here. I have a 2GB WD Black Hard drive as a media drive in my PC. I have a 1GB primary drive with windows on it.
    I went to go view a video in my Movies Folder on the Media drive. I got an error saying folder not accessible. Then the folder disappeared. I had folders "not accessible" before but I never had one disappear on me. I thought it would be fixed upon reboot-no luck. Still not there. I have "view hidden items" selected" and that hasn't worked. Is there any way to fix this?

:)

pittguy578, Mar 19, 2018

2. N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Mar 19, 2018
  3. moo09 Win User
    N79; can't run " home media " menu

I'm in Thailand . I just buy N79 , but I have found my phone can run " home media " menu. When I go to " home media " menu it's push back to "connectivity" menu .

When I go to Nokia Care center . They said All N79 was bug as this. Wait to upgrade firmware as now it's already new as 10.046

Please share information with me

moo09, Mar 19, 2018
  4. Folder on Media Drive said "Not accessible" and now has disappeared.

First thing I would do is run chkdsk /f on that disk.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Mar 22, 2018
Thema:

Folder on Media Drive said "Not accessible" and now has disappeared.

1. Folder on Media Drive said "Not accessible" and now has disappeared. - Similar Threads - Folder Media Drive

2. Entire folder on D: drive has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Entire folder on D: drive has disappeared.: Last night I installed a program to try in to that folder and uninstalled it a few hours later, I must not have set up the folder properly because when I uninstalled the program it deleted the entire folder with other programs in it. Now I can't find the folder and can't...
  3. Quick access has disappeared completely.

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick access has disappeared completely.: Hey Guys, I've reinstalled my whole computer few weeks ago and was running one of the batch windows 10 un-necessary tweaks remover tools... And my quick access was also gone. Could you please help me to understand how to solve it? It is enabled in explorer settings so i'm...
  4. downloads folder has disappeared

downloads folder has disappeared: how to get it back? i need very basic instructions. the instructions i found includ find c/user/my name and i don't know how to find that! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloads-folder-has-disappeared/780a894b-cfb2-4cba-a24a-4345efe38f8a"
  5. Folder disappeared

Folder disappeared: A folder I was working on suddenly disappeared. Please help how I would prevent this from happening, and how I recover it. Before it's asked, as I have seen many Microsoft personnel ask in response to this exact question, the file is not hidden. It has disappeared. I cannot...
  6. Microsoft Games Folder Has Disappeared Windows 10

Microsoft Games Folder Has Disappeared Windows 10: I can't find the Games folder, even after I have unchecked the Hidden files box. I can't play Gears of War 4 folder for instance. No path, unable to locate. Help!...
  7. DVD Drive has disappeared in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Drive has disappeared in Windows 10: Really strange... I was using it this afternoon to burn some audio discs, and all of a sudden it has disappeared. It doesn't show up in File Explorer at all. Where might it have gone?????...
  8. New install now no permission to access any file or folders old drives

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New install now no permission to access any file or folders old drives: I had an older PC running windows 10 which was installed on an old HDD. I finally picked up a SSD for it. I opted for a clean install of Windows 10 on the SSD. Everything seemed to go okay until I tried to access anything but what Windows installed. Every folder, file,...
  9. Folders missing when swapping drives about and now has different label

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders missing when swapping drives about and now has different label: I have about 6 HDDs, I was swapping some about from one PC to another, for some odd reason the drives would not always show up. So I had to swap them between different SATA sockets or USB docks to see them. All of a sudden I get a 10 second message that says "scanning and...
  10. Open folder that has corrupted and is now a file?

in Windows 10 Support
    Open folder that has corrupted and is now a file?: Hello, I was working on some files off a external hard drive. I think someone removed my external drive while the files were still open so several of my files and folders have been corrupted. I have been able to recover the word documents that were corrupted; however, there...