Windows 10: Folder Painter v1.2 trying to change left side icons

Discus and support Folder Painter v1.2 trying to change left side icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 home When I open the windows explorer I would like to see my own selected icons but I don't know how to use this program dose anyone know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dawn121988, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Folder Painter v1.2 trying to change left side icons

Windows 10 home

When I open the windows explorer I would like to see my own selected icons but I don't know how to use this program dose anyone know how to use it that can explain to me how to change the folder icons for he left side please.

I have all the folder in a folder called folders and I have all the icons in a folder called icons.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

:)

Dawn121988, Mar 2, 2020

2. Changing and locking a custom icon to a folder?

I want to change a few folders icons and fix the icon to the folder so if its moved to other computers the icon wont change is there any way of doing this thanks,

Live OR Die, Mar 2, 2020
  3. psbecker Win User
    Change Folder Icon in Windows 10

I just acquired a new laptop running Windows 10 and am trying to change the icons of the folders in the StartUp "Program" folder so that they would stand out a little better. I used my admin account and followed all the steps listed above, but when I clicked on "Apply", nothing happened. The same basic windows folder icon remained attached to the folder. I also tried to go into Properties and capitalize some of the folder names, but that didn't work either. Looks like something is protecting them, but I cannot figure out what it is much less how to get around this blockage, Any suggestions?

psbecker, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Folder Painter v1.2 trying to change left side icons

Changing and locking a custom icon to a folder?

I don't undestand what you are asking, but cool sig by the way *Rockout :rockout:

douglatins, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Folder Painter v1.2 trying to change left side icons

1. Folder Painter v1.2 trying to change left side icons - Similar Threads - Folder Painter trying

2. Why I keep seeing this 2 folders in This PC left side panel?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why I keep seeing this 2 folders in This PC left side panel?: I'm quite frustrated with this recurring issue. It's constantly displaying duplicate folders, "Desktop" and "Downloads," within the "This PC" section, even though I've already added them to Quick Access. To make matters worse, sometimes this problem subsides only to be...
  3. Why I keep seeing this 2 folders in This PC left side panel?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I keep seeing this 2 folders in This PC left side panel?: I'm quite frustrated with this recurring issue. It's constantly displaying duplicate folders, "Desktop" and "Downloads," within the "This PC" section, even though I've already added them to Quick Access. To make matters worse, sometimes this problem subsides only to be...
  4. Why I keep seeing this 2 folders in This PC left side panel?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. This PC icon pinned to the left side of the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    This PC icon pinned to the left side of the desktop: This PC icon is pinned on the left side primarily the upper corner but if the place is taken by other apps it will simply go downwards of my desktop. I am able to move it and replace it but the second I refresh or restart my laptop it goes back. It is the only icon that does...
  6. My icons are black squares and left side is missing!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My icons are black squares and left side is missing!: [ATTACH] So how do I solve this? I tried deleting thumbnail cache but it doesn't help. And the left side of This PC is completely missing. https://preview.redd.it/uaca1tose5s51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=3dac67a9a1ffb3d015a72d2d073b8f546ede5700...
  7. Can you pin some icons to the left side of the taskbar and others to the right side?

Can you pin some icons to the left side of the taskbar and others to the right side?: Was wondering if it was possible to place some program icons on the left side of the taskbar (next to the windows logo) while others on the right side of the taskbar next to the tray. As seen here [ATTACH] [IMG] (both these images were made using photoshop and I have not...
  8. Adding custom folders to left side of start menu

Adding custom folders to left side of start menu: Hi, I was wondering if there was a way of adding custom folders instead of download , music etc folders on left of start menu. I have tried kinda everything from personalize settings and start settings. but nothing seems to work out. Thank you for your help....
  9. Left Side Cutoff

in Windows 10 Support
    Left Side Cutoff: First time user, today, the left side of my monitor screens are cut off, can't see the icons and same when I use my email. Cant recall doing anything to cause this misbehavior. Any advise be much appreciated. 34802
  10. Icons stretched off screen on left side.

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons stretched off screen on left side.: So quite frequently I will come out of a game and all of my shortcuts will be stretched all the way down the screen on the left column. It looks like all of the icons are crammed into a single column on the left side. I know it is all of them because part of one of the...