Windows 10: Folder Properties shows the folder name in Hindi when the default system language is...

Discus and support Folder Properties shows the folder name in Hindi when the default system language is... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] why does the folder properties say C:\Users\username\OneDrive\चित्र ? चित्र is Picture in Hindi. is this a bug or something? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hbhar101, Apr 8, 2019.

1. hbhar101 Win User

Folder Properties shows the folder name in Hindi when the default system language is...

Folder Properties shows the folder name in Hindi when the default system language is... 78030ab0-d571-4721-bd96-972d4e76b268?upload=true.jpg

why does the folder properties say C:\Users\username\OneDrive\चित्र ?

चित्र is Picture in Hindi. is this a bug or something?

Folder Properties shows the folder name in Hindi when the default system language is... 6f5bf764-6809-4bae-947f-80f3f5c3fe40?upload=true.png

:)

hbhar101, Apr 8, 2019

2. Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Apr 8, 2019
  3. English is default language for my PC yet System data shows up in English, Hindi, and English+Hindi

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

To assist you better,plaese answer the questions below:

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is it happening with other account as well?
    Meanwhile,I suggest you to uninstall the Hindi language pack and check if it helps.

To do so,please follow the steps below:

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Under language right click on hindi and click on
      remove

Please get back to us with the updated status, we will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Folder Properties shows the folder name in Hindi when the default system language is...

Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Folder Properties shows the folder name in Hindi when the default system language is...

1. Folder Properties shows the folder name in Hindi when the default system language is... - Similar Threads - Folder Properties shows

2. Folder Properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Properties: I'm unable to change the properties on any of my folders within Windows 10. As an example I have hundreds of music folders so I'd like to optimise them for Music, but can't change them from the 'General' default. This must have been triggered by an update at some point as I...
  3. WIndows 10 Not Showing Folder Properties

WIndows 10 Not Showing Folder Properties: Windows 10 not showing file and folders properties. I am trying all methods that u told before about same problems to others users. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-showing-folder-properties/61725fa3-1685-4367-8238-eadf2f3d007e
  4. how to recover public folder with default properties ?

how to recover public folder with default properties ?: Hi guys i remove that folder :users/public/public documents Then some programmes won't work. I created new folder and i name it public documents but it doesn't working because it's without properties of default public documents folder . please help me to recover default...
  5. Processor name not showing in System properties window

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Processor name not showing in System properties window: Hello Windows 10 not showing cpu name see this [ATTACH] ***Modified title from: Windows 10 not showing cpu name *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processor-name-not-showing-in-system-properties/d3699b3c-987f-4705-8945-1c59b9a9e1e0
  6. Folder Names In C: Drive Showing In English Language Instead Of Greek Language.

Folder Names In C: Drive Showing In English Language Instead Of Greek Language.: Hello today i noticed that all folder's name of c drive appears in english language when connect with my second user account.Until know appears in greek.Why it happens.Can i change it? ***Changed Original Title From: folders name-language***...
  7. folders name-language

in Windows 10 Customization
    folders name-language: Hello today i noticed that all folder's name of c drive appears in english language when connect with my second user account.Until know appears in greek.Why it happens.Can i change it?...
  8. Security Tab in Folder Properties: SID Shows Instead of User Name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Security Tab in Folder Properties: SID Shows Instead of User Name: Whenever I click the security tab in properties for my personal folders, my user name does not appear, only the security identifier does (S-1-5-XX-XXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXXX-XXXX). Is there a way to fix this without creating a new user account? It is not that big of a...
  9. Folders Showing Properties Insted Of Opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders Showing Properties Insted Of Opening: saturdy i replaced my motherboard and then reinstalled 10 pro 1703. everything was working great until after a reboot when i would click on a folder or a program shortcut it would open the properties instead of launching the program or opening the folder. i ran into this once...
  10. Folder Properties

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Properties: Hello, On my pc I have many music files, located in different folders. When I open a new folder and populate it with audio files, immediately in the upper bar are descriptions as on attached screenshot. Even when I change the folder's properties from "music" to "General",...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. can i setup a default folder with user properties attached