Windows 10: Folder Properties

Discus and support Folder Properties in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, On my pc I have many music files, located in different folders. When I open a new folder and populate it with audio files, immediately in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Motim Win User

Folder Properties

Hello,
    On my pc I have many music files, located in different folders. When I open a new folder and populate it with audio files, immediately in the upper bar are descriptions as on attached screenshot. Even when I change the folder's properties from "music" to "General", these descriptions do not change, so I have to change each one manually. I just want in the description to have file-size, date, bit-rate and length.
    What can be done to change this behavior ?
    Answers will be appreciated
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Dec 4, 2017

2. Folder Properties

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are encountering this kind of concern. One of these is due to corrupted files on your system. For us to assist you better, provide more information by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or computer?
    • What exactly were you doing when this occurred?

Let us know these details so we can help you further.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 4, 2017
  3. Folder Properties

Can you try using another profile to sign in on your device? Kindly verify if the same thing happens.

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest starting the computer in safe mode
    by following the steps on this article: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10. Afterwards, check if the issue still
    persists. This method has been proven to resolve concerns with programs and drivers that might prevent Windows from starting correctly.

Additionally, it is best to run the System File Checker. This tool will allow you to scan and diagnose any corrupted files in your system and enhance its performance. Check this article: Use
    the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files
    for the procedures.

Do advise us about the status of your query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 4, 2017
Thema:

Folder Properties

1. Folder Properties - Similar Threads - Folder Properties

2. Security tab Missing from Properties in Icedrive Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security tab Missing from Properties in Icedrive Folder: In my Icedrive folder and subfolders ONLY, the security tab is missing when I click propertiesI was trying to find it because it says I do not have permission to edit file name...
  3. Security tab Missing from Properties in Icedrive Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security tab Missing from Properties in Icedrive Folder: In my Icedrive folder and subfolders ONLY, the security tab is missing when I click propertiesI was trying to find it because it says I do not have permission to edit file name...
  4. Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon

Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon: Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon. and then some setting options also did not respond when I clicked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-properties-window-on-any-program-folder/0452e891-e926-45e3-a11c-57697130f0aa
  5. Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon: Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon. and then some setting options also did not respond when I clicked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-properties-window-on-any-program-folder/0452e891-e926-45e3-a11c-57697130f0aa
  6. cut copy paste rename delete and properties not working on files / folders in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cut copy paste rename delete and properties not working on files / folders in windows 11: I recently fix a issue with my windows 11 in this forum threadhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-windows_install/windows-11-thinks-its-in-preinstallation-after/20cc48b1-6493-490c-a2d3-e84e66e2ff4eMy sincere thank you to the technician that help me...
  7. cut copy paste rename delete and properties not working on files / folders in windows 11

cut copy paste rename delete and properties not working on files / folders in windows 11: I recently fix a issue with my windows 11 in this forum threadhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-windows_install/windows-11-thinks-its-in-preinstallation-after/20cc48b1-6493-490c-a2d3-e84e66e2ff4eMy sincere thank you to the technician that help me...
  8. How do I persist changes to a folder's custom properties? Currently such changes only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I persist changes to a folder's custom properties? Currently such changes only...: Windows 11.How do I persist changes to a folder's custom properties? Currently such changes only persist while the File Explorer window is active....
  9. How do I persist changes to a folder's custom properties? Currently such changes only...

How do I persist changes to a folder's custom properties? Currently such changes only...: Windows 11.How do I persist changes to a folder's custom properties? Currently such changes only persist while the File Explorer window is active....
  10. I got 7 accounts in some of my folders in the properties with the name Account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got 7 accounts in some of my folders in the properties with the name Account...: So I have 7 accounts in the properties in some of my apps and folders with the name Account UnknownS-1-5-21-1048540891-129853854-8247-1000 all the way Account UnknownS-1-5-21-1048540891-129853854-8247-1007 So my question is are they all hackers. I would love if you answer...