Windows 10: Folder Sharing windows are missing outlines and tick boxes

Discus and support Folder Sharing windows are missing outlines and tick boxes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; See the photo below. Permission windows are missing the tick boxes, even when i tick them i dont see any change [img] [img] 89971 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by conrad9900, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Folder Sharing windows are missing outlines and tick boxes

See the photo below. Permission windows are missing the tick boxes, even when i tick them i dont see any
    change

Folder Sharing windows are missing outlines and tick boxes [​IMG]

Folder Sharing windows are missing outlines and tick boxes [​IMG]

:)

conrad9900, Jul 26, 2017

2. Windows 10 fax and scan can not access the documents folder

Go to documents folder, right click, properties, security, highlight home users and tick the missing boxes.

Did it, I have no missing boxes to click on ????

Detroitoutcast, Jul 26, 2017
  3. MartynMSW Win User
    Windows 10 Upgrade - CAN'T SAVE TO DOCUMENTS FOLDER. EVERYTHING IS READ ONLY

Sharing as shown above seems to have worked for me. Thank you. The problem is associated with OneDrive and Windows10. The folders do remain marked as "Read Only" (with a square box, not a tick), and you can't change this (even though it says it's changing
    it), but you can at least update the files. As another reader said, this is a big bug to have been missed.

MartynMSW, Jul 26, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Folder Sharing windows are missing outlines and tick boxes

Have you tried rolling back to a restore point before this occurred? Have you ran the DISM fix and sfc /scannow to see if that fixes it? You can do a non-wipe repair, which would keep your account but fix any issues.

bro67, Jul 26, 2017
Thema:

Folder Sharing windows are missing outlines and tick boxes

1. Folder Sharing windows are missing outlines and tick boxes - Similar Threads - Folder Sharing are

2. search box option missing and folder spacing

in Windows 10 Customization
    search box option missing and folder spacing: the search box option is missing and the folders in Windows Explorer are missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-option-missing-and-folder-spacing/6ea281e3-b45b-4ec9-9ea5-e12f2651757d
  3. Outline Of A Box In The Middle of The desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Outline Of A Box In The Middle of The desktop: [ATTACH] Hi, I have an issue with windows 10 where this white outline of a box appears on my screen after entering a full screen application. My pc is very new (like a week old) and i'm pretty sure it has been there since i got it. It just started to bother me now. This...
  4. Where did the box outline go when opening folders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where did the box outline go when opening folders?: https://imgur.com/a/7cbWCKb see that?The usual outline is not visible anymore out of nowhere but shows up again if I open the task bar.I just noticed it today. submitted by /u/wiseude [link] [comments]...
  5. Icons are changed into box outline

Icons are changed into box outline: Hello, After last update of my windows some of windows icons like network icon in Notification bar and all icons of windows security Virus & Threat Protection, Account Protection,..... are converted in a blue outlined box...i have concerned about may it affected with virus...
  6. Missing files from shared folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing files from shared folders: Hi There, I would like to report an issue that we are facing as below: I've mapped a shared folder, but the issue that we are facing is sometimes when we try to access a folder within the shared folders suddenly disappearing, and in order to resolve this issue, we have...
  7. windows file manager tick box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows file manager tick box: Hello, I have a lot of photos and videos on my machine. When I look at something I want to tick a box so I know I have looked at it recently. So ticking box logs the time and date of the tick as well. Gary...
  8. Outline in Narration Box | Windows Settings

Outline in Narration Box | Windows Settings: Hi! This is a question about my Windows 10 Enterprise Distribution that I'm using and currently, actively modifying. Could anyone please provide on insight on what this is and what triggers it to happen? Whenever I go into Windows Update on my normal PC, my cursor...
  9. Missing Snip & Sketch Outline Option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Snip & Sketch Outline Option: The outline option is missing in my Snip & Sketch settings. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it's still not there: [ATTACH] Here's where it's supposed to be: [ATTACH] How do I activate it?...
  10. menu field ticks missing 17035

in Windows 10 Support
    menu field ticks missing 17035: I cant see ticks in menus. eg bsplayer or throttlestop. in some programs the function is triggd by clicking text of the function, but eg in bsplayer you have to check it and th isnowh to tick it. in throttlestop th should be ticks aswell. see in last picture how it should...