Windows 10: Folder Size Problem

Discus and support Folder Size Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, everyone. I have a quick question. I want the files inside the folder to appear large, but each time I enter the folders the icons are still small.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enessedef, Jun 5, 2018.

1. enessedef Win User

Folder Size Problem

Hi, everyone. I have a quick question. I want the files inside the folder to appear large, but each time I enter the folders the icons are still small. How do I make the entire folders and other icons large by default? Thank you. *Sick

:)

enessedef, Jun 5, 2018

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 8, 2018
  3. How to automatically see the size of folders in the Windows 10 file explorer

Hi Zeljko,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in File Explorer settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to steps to find the size of the folder containing data in it.

1. Right click on File Explorer where
    Folder
    are present.

2. Then right click on the File Explorer and
    View
    menu.

3. Click on either Content or Details.

4. Check if Size is getting displayed or not.

Please get back to us with an update on finding the folder size, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Folder Size Problem

1. Folder Size Problem - Similar Threads - Folder Size Problem

2. Screen size problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen size problem: I turned my computer on for the first time in months and the screen was stretched so things were running off the edge. I updated all drivers; apps; and system updates, made sure all of my settings were on recommended, and went into display settings and there is no resizing...
  3. not able to see folder size in size column

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    not able to see folder size in size column: size column does not show the size of the folder. is there a way? Please fix it if someone from Microsoft reading this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-see-folder-size-in-size-column/2cfbde76-3e20-4e80-bd8d-e89f3a863988
  4. Windows folder size...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows folder size...: This question had been asked previously, but there had been no resolution AFAIK... The "C:\Windows" folder size on my system is: [img] The three folders, that are targeted to be relocated/deleted, have a combined size of ~27 GBs. There are two backup folders that can be...
  5. Window size problem!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window size problem!!: Do anyone have a clue have to fix this? the text does not fit inside the program window. half of the text is gone. I have allready tried windows 10 scaling, screen settings and compability settings. nothing works.*Eek*Mad [img] [img] 72487
  6. Folder size

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder size: In W10, is there a way to always make folders open maximized. I always close them maximized, but the next time I start computer and open them, they are minimized. Thanks for looking. 101166
  7. Size of Users folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Size of Users folder: Hello! I have just a little query really. I have a 175GB C: Windows drive. At the moment it has 102GB used. However 47.5GB is the C: Windows/Users folder. I have moved all the pictures, videos and music from this folder to their own dedicated drives, but 47.5GB still...
  8. Display size problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Display size problem: Sorry. Not quite sure which section to put the question in. I've been using Windows 10 for about a month, having upgraded from Windows 7, and suddenly the display of all items and windows has gone 'very large'. App windows fill the screen, Firefox window is only 75% or...
  9. Upgrade Size Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Size Problem: Hello, I have tried a number of times to upgrade my desktop/laptop from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro 1709, which installs with no problems. However, I notice that the disk space used under Windows 7 including my programs, is about 36gb; increases to over 50gb after I...
  10. Folder Size

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Size: Hi Group, I have an internal hard drive, 1 TB, just for data. If I add up the sizes of all the folders, it is about 75 GB. But properties for the drive show it has 455 GB of data. I know it has nowhere near that. The red line appears showing it close to full. What is...