Windows 10: Folder spam

Discus and support Folder spam in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer is getting spams from random files in the pin to start its all filled with files I reset my pc completely its still there... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by zaidshaltaf, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Folder spam

My computer is getting spams from random files in the pin to start its all filled with files I reset my pc completely its still there

HERE IS A PICTUREFolder spam [​IMG]

:)

zaidshaltaf, Nov 23, 2019

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Gabe1972 Win User
    WHERE IS MY SPAM FOLDER LOCATED

If you're using Windows 10's built in Mail program, the Spam folder is called Junk. You may need to click on More (at the bottom of shown folder's list) to see it. To add it so you see it normally, right click on Junk and click Add to Favorites. It
    will then show in your normal list of folders.

Gabe1972, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Folder spam

How do I filter Spam in Mail Windows 10?

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

You can move to spam folder all day long and you get the same unwanted emails the next day. What a piece of crap. I'm about to go with a Chromebook or Apple. Microsoft sucks more and more.

MikeAguailar, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

Folder spam

1. Folder spam - Similar Threads - Folder spam

2. spam/junk folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    spam/junk folder: where can I find the spam/junk folder please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spamjunk-folder/60f46f95-9544-477f-b034-22290fd5eb1b
  3. where can I find the spam/junk folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can I find the spam/junk folder: where can I find the spam/junk folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-spamjunk-folder/aad4a017-100a-43b0-a73e-78f000ef8a70
  4. Gmail Spam Folder

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail Spam Folder: I have used the same Gmail Email address for ages. Recently, I have been getting more Spam than I was getting not so long ago. I am normally very careful in how I use it and unsure why its happening. Messages in Spam folder are automatically deleted after 30 days. Should I...
  5. Windows is spamming EMPTY Folders???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is spamming EMPTY Folders???: Under: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local tw-1b84-2798-1831b0.tmp - tw-efc-428-99499.tmp 2451 empty folders **** https://i.imgur.com/x4LTvT5.png...
  6. Windows 10 - Mail, Why no Spam Folder??

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 - Mail, Why no Spam Folder??: Hi,.. Why doesn't W10 Mail have a Spam folder? It has a Junk Mail folder though. The reason I ask is because I've been waiting days for support for something and I was told to check my Junk Mail. Nothing there. However, when going onto the BT website itself and logged into...
  7. Windows 10 - Mail, Why no Spam Folder??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Mail, Why no Spam Folder??: Hi,.. Why doesn't W10 Mail have a Spam folder? It has a Junk Mail folder though. The reason I ask is because I've been waiting days for support for something and I was told to check my Junk Mail. Nothing there. However, when going onto the BT website itself and logged into...
  8. Missing emails in some folders e.g junk / spam

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Missing emails in some folders e.g junk / spam: Hi folks for those using IMAP with Outlook you might be missing some emails - particularly as there's some sort of "duplicity" between SPAM and JUNK folders -- you might only see a SPAM folder when it should be JUNK or the other way around (depending on ISP) To get access...
  9. Windows 10 Mail:Sent files go to Spam instead of Sent Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail:Sent files go to Spam instead of Sent Folder: all mail gets sent but shows up in Spam file instead of Sent File. THow do I avoid having to go to Spam/not junk/inbox and Sent Folders to b sure file was sent and exists.?? Have been told Microsoft knows and is waiting for an update to Windows 10. WHEN???...
  10. Outgoing emails diverted to spam folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outgoing emails diverted to spam folder: Does anyone know if Microsoft is doing anything about this problem? Is there something one can do if they have abandoned windows users to fend for themselves on this issue?...