Windows 10: folders and emails from Microsoft coming in another language

Discus and support folders and emails from Microsoft coming in another language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 6 Years ago I purchased a laptop when I lived in the Nederlands and created my Microsoft account there, the day I got the laptop I changed the language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by icmb_, Jul 6, 2019.

1. icmb_ Win User

folders and emails from Microsoft coming in another language

6 Years ago I purchased a laptop when I lived in the Nederlands and created my Microsoft account there, the day I got the laptop I changed the language an region to the United Kingdom and I have not used that computer in a year.

my have consistently been getting Microsoft emails in Dutch and my folders renamed to dutch on onedrive, it's getting frustrating as I have contacted Microsoft support a few times throughout the years about this but there has seemingly been no solution to this

If anyone has any help/advice on how I can fix this it would greatly be appreciated

thank you

:)

icmb_, Jul 6, 2019

2. microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 6, 2019
  3. davidm71 Win User
    Microsoft no english language windows for you!

After visiting the official Microsoft software download service and entering my Win 7 ultimate 64 product key I noticed out of the two dozen languages listed English version was missing! anyone else notice this?

Thanks

davidm71, Jul 6, 2019
  4. folders and emails from Microsoft coming in another language

Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

folders and emails from Microsoft coming in another language

1. folders and emails from Microsoft coming in another language - Similar Threads - folders emails Microsoft

2. Incorrect language in emails from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect language in emails from Microsoft: The emails I get from Microsoft are in Arabic. Not sure how and when this change happened. How do I get them in English? I've verified that my location is set as United States....
  3. Incorrect language in emails from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect language in emails from Microsoft: The emails I get from Microsoft are in Arabic. Not sure how and when this change happened. How do I get them in English? I've verified that my location is set as United States....
  4. How to change language for emails coming from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change language for emails coming from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: All the emails coming from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** show in Chinese language. How can I change the default language to English?...
  5. Drag and drop email from one folder to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drag and drop email from one folder to another: I am trying to move a file from one folder to another personal folder and is not working. When I open up the personal folder the latest emails are a month old. Why can't I move these files and view them?...
  6. Emails from Microsoft domains in different language

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Emails from Microsoft domains in different language: Hello, I setup and configured my Microsoft Family settings and receive emails from "microsoftfamily" and "accountprotection" in Vietnamese. I've checked all my location, language and time zone settings and still receive these emails in Vietnamese. Any ideas?...
  7. Emails from "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" are coming in a different language

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Emails from "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" are coming in a different language: Hello, I recently started a family group and my first weekly activity report came in Spanish. Not sure why, all my settings for both Microsoft account and Outlokk are set to English with the correct time zone EST Can someone point in the right direction or help clear...
  8. Rename system folders in another language

Rename system folders in another language: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and a Surface Pro 6. When I set up my laptop I used an account with Mandarin as the preferred language. This might have led to all system folders (e.g., desktop, document, and pictures) displayed in Mandarin. Now I want to change their names to...
  9. Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language: Hello, I just switch to windows from Mac, I registered my windows 10 account stating that English was my language. However, when I receive emails from Microsoft they are in a foreign language. What must I do to receive email in English as I registered in my profile? I live...
  10. Permanently deleting emails from the deleted folder in the email set-up that comes with...

Permanently deleting emails from the deleted folder in the email set-up that comes with...: Can anyone help with this? All 3000+ emails just reappear overnight, no matter which way I delete them-singly or all at once. Thanks. KaKaKaty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permanently-deleting-emails-from-the-deleted/a67022cf-ba00-4963-a85b-4df21dec319a"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. emails from microsoft from another language

2. why mocrosoft messages coming in another language

3. receiving emails from microsoft in another language

4. email received from microsoft is in another language