Windows 10: folders and emails from Microsoft coming in another language

Discus and support folders and emails from Microsoft coming in another language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 6 Years ago I purchased a laptop when I lived in the Nederlands and created my Microsoft account there, the day I got the laptop I changed the language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by icmb_, Jul 6, 2019.

1. icmb_ Win User

folders and emails from Microsoft coming in another language

6 Years ago I purchased a laptop when I lived in the Nederlands and created my Microsoft account there, the day I got the laptop I changed the language an region to the United Kingdom and I have not used that computer in a year.

my have consistently been getting Microsoft emails in Dutch and my folders renamed to dutch on onedrive, it's getting frustrating as I have contacted Microsoft support a few times throughout the years about this but there has seemingly been no solution to this

If anyone has any help/advice on how I can fix this it would greatly be appreciated

thank you

:)

icmb_, Jul 6, 2019

2. microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 6, 2019
  3. davidm71 Win User
    Microsoft no english language windows for you!

After visiting the official Microsoft software download service and entering my Win 7 ultimate 64 product key I noticed out of the two dozen languages listed English version was missing! anyone else notice this?

Thanks

davidm71, Jul 6, 2019
  4. folders and emails from Microsoft coming in another language

Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

folders and emails from Microsoft coming in another language

1. folders and emails from Microsoft coming in another language - Similar Threads - folders emails Microsoft

2. Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private...: I am receiving emails from Microsoft is in different language and I am not able to access private message area even after signing in to the community Can you please help solve this issue....
  3. Language of folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Language of folders: Hi, I have got a new computer, installed Windows 10 in English. But some of my folders on This PC'' are in Dutch? (Desktop and Images). Where does this come from and how can I get rid of that? Language settings are in English, I have checked that. When I look at the...
  4. Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language: Hello, I just switch to windows from Mac, I registered my windows 10 account stating that English was my language. However, when I receive emails from Microsoft they are in a foreign language. What must I do to receive email in English as I registered in my profile? I live...
  5. Windows has renamed files and folders into another language

Windows has renamed files and folders into another language: I have recently purchased a new computer and when buying it I always reset to get a fresh install. The issue is that it keeps re-naming folders in my one drive and my pc into what looks like Dutch. 6 years ago I used a computer I bought in the Nederlands that I used for two...
  6. Permanently deleting emails from the deleted folder in the email set-up that comes with...

Permanently deleting emails from the deleted folder in the email set-up that comes with...: Can anyone help with this? All 3000+ emails just reappear overnight, no matter which way I delete them-singly or all at once. Thanks. KaKaKaty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permanently-deleting-emails-from-the-deleted/a67022cf-ba00-4963-a85b-4df21dec319a"
  7. Receiving notification e-mail from microsoft in another language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Receiving notification e-mail from microsoft in another language: Hello, I've been receiving e-mail from Microsoft in another language in my account. I have searched through all the available settings in the Account page and selected my language as turkish. But I'm still getting e-mail from Microsoft in Deutsch Please help!...
  8. Another call from "Microsoft"

in Windows 10 Support
    Another call from "Microsoft": I just had another international call from "Microsoft" who were concerned that my computer had been "hacked". After some time waiting for my laptop to start up the scammer asked me to press windows+R keys and asked what had changed on the screen. My reply "nothing". Then...
  9. Where does spam email come from?

in Browsers and Email
    Where does spam email come from?: I actually don't check my spam folder (Gmail) very often, I sometimes forget about it. I looked inside tonight and I cannot believe the amount of websites that know my name and my email address. Where and how are these spam sites obtaining my personal details. Maybe I need...
  10. Where are these folders coming from?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are these folders coming from?: Hi everyone Does anyone know where these folders are coming from. They are all named MSIxxxx.tmp. They seem to be empty even when I deselect 'hide system files' in Folder Options. I delete them from outside of Windows 10 but they keep coming back. There are currently 21 of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. email received from microsoft is in another language