Windows 10: Folders are opened on my computer and I see them closed everywere... It's not a big deal...

Discus and support Folders are opened on my computer and I see them closed everywere... It's not a big deal... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hectorcab_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hectorcab_, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Folders are opened on my computer and I see them closed everywere... It's not a big deal...

/u/hectorcab_, Apr 4, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Stop Beeps on Open/Close Folder

Hi, there are potentially sounds for opening/closing programs- I don't see an option for folders in the list..

Folders are opened on my computer and I see them closed everywere... It's not a big deal... [​IMG]

dalchina, Apr 4, 2020
  3. "Recent Items" list vs Opening a folder for Recent Items

Folders are opened on my computer and I see them closed everywere... It's not a big deal... :) Hello all... I am not understanding how MS elected removed the list of recent files and replaced it with opening a folder to see the recent files. That is now a 2 step process because you have to close the folder. I used the "recent items" a lot and I miss it - I'm sure others do ass well.
    The solutions offered here only are partial, they only add the link to the start menu / jump lists, but those still open an actual folder which then has to be closed. If you open multiple files, then you have to close multiple folders. Odd...
    I'm not a programmer - but I'm thinking (hoping!) that someone around here may be knowledgeable enough to find a way to return the actual "Recent Items" list, without opening a folder.
    I'm thinking I may not be alone on this one...
    Thank you!!

sunnyorlando, Apr 4, 2020
  4. lacrumb Win User

Folders are opened on my computer and I see them closed everywere... It's not a big deal...

WHEN OPENING A FILE FOLDER AND CLOSING IT

1. All caps is considered yelling. Please do not yell at the other users on tie forums.

2. There is a little > on the left side of the Main folder in the left column. When you open the main folder and change > to point down you see a listing of all included folders. there you can click on a folder and see the contents.

To close click on the > on the left of the main folder and all you see is a list of folder in the right area.

To close the main folder you can just go to another folder, Drive, or just close File Explorer.

lacrumb, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Folders are opened on my computer and I see them closed everywere... It's not a big deal...

1. Folders are opened on my computer and I see them closed everywere... It's not a big deal... - Similar Threads - Folders are opened

2. My settings are closing as soon as I open them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My settings are closing as soon as I open them?: When I go to open my settings close on startup I have restated my computer multiple times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-settings-are-closing-as-soon-as-i-open-them/d4053446-b503-467d-a92b-2e55e28147e4
  3. My settings are closing as soon as I open them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My settings are closing as soon as I open them?: When I go to open my settings close on startup I have restated my computer multiple times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-settings-are-closing-as-soon-as-i-open-them/d4053446-b503-467d-a92b-2e55e28147e4
  4. My settings are closing as soon as I open them?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Command Prompt opens and closes several instances, I can't open them or close them via task...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command Prompt opens and closes several instances, I can't open them or close them via task...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rumbustiousrhino [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fipye6/command_prompt_opens_and_closes_several_instances/
  6. My PC closes programs and if I try to open them they wont work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC closes programs and if I try to open them they wont work: Well,basically here's my problem: Today as I was playing and hearing music, the music suddently stopped and i was like oh okay maybe it is loading, but then some time later as I was going to use chrome, it was closed and I was like HmmmmmmmMMMMM I dont remember closing...
  7. Many applications close/crash as soon as I open them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many applications close/crash as soon as I open them: writing this on my phone. as the title says, lots of applications I try to open including: chrome, word, firefox, and the search bar all close as soon as I try to open them. Trying to open it too many times will cause my laptop to crash saying kernel security check error....
  8. I lost all of my folders opened from the computer closing them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I lost all of my folders opened from the computer closing them.: I lost all of my folders opened from the computer closing them. A genius intelligent such as myself needs them; thought this could've happened to me 20 times, losing track. I've 16GB RAM, and a reader shows only 54% RAM used. Windows 10 is inferior for this. [This below...
  9. I can't see picture unless I open them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't see picture unless I open them: First of all, I don't know if this is the right forum for this question. If it's not, please free to remove it. I know this subject title sounds not a serious problem. It started 2 days ago. I don't remember the exact time. I tried to google, but I don't know how to...
  10. Free Windows 10 Not Such a Big Deal Anymore

in Windows 10 News
    Free Windows 10 Not Such a Big Deal Anymore: Windows 10 is work in progress at Microsoft, so it's pretty clear that not all details are available right now despite the avalanche of rumors that have reached our ears in the last couple of months. People close to the matter revealed earlier this year that Microsoft was...