Windows 10: Folders name in Hebrew is showing in two lines

Discus and support Folders name in Hebrew is showing in two lines in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I would appreciate your help, I have an operating system windows 10 ver 20h2 and my problem is that Letters as part of the names... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Folders name in Hebrew is showing in two lines

[COLOR=rgba42, 0, 170, 1]Hello everyone, I would appreciate your help,[/COLOR]

I have an operating system windows 10 ver 20h2

and my problem is that Letters as part of the names of folders in in Hebrew language slide to another line.

i check with English letters and its not happen

the issue is only with Hebrew letters .

How can you arrange it so that it looks normal and the words are arranged?

there is any fix from Microsoft for that ?

Attached is a picture of the problem

I would appreciate if anyone could help me please

thanks

Folders name in Hebrew is showing in two lines f0602002-aa88-4bbc-a6cb-284e3ba85d9e?upload=true.png

***Original title: issue - letters as part of names of folders in Hebrew that go to another line or names of folders with Hebrew text that go to another line***

:)

R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Apr 8, 2021

2. Moved a folder from another drive and rename and it still shows as the old folder name in certain places

Hi Nick,

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check the behavior.

• Create a new folder name it as 'My Videos'.
    • Now copy/cut and paste the contents which are in the folder "Videos", and delete the folder "Videos".
    • Now check the behavior.
    Please keep us updated with the status of the folder, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Folders name in Hebrew is showing in two lines :)

Naki, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Folders name in Hebrew is showing in two lines

Gibberish or question marks (?) in some folder and file names

The File Explorer windows 10 on my Lenovo Laptop shows at least one folder with music files in which the folder and file names appear in Greek/gibberish characters. Some pdf file names appear as question marks within a diamond shape! Most probably originally
    all these have Hebrew names. There may be additional (Hebrew?) folders/files with the name problem, which I did not yet come through. In contrast, some other pdf and music files are OK/readable.

The language setting is English by default with Hebrew language pack.

I have screened the Internet and tried out all kinds of changes in language settings (among which for UNI-code and non-Unicode programs), have made a restore and uninstall restore, to check whether this occurred due to an update; added/replaced the Windows
    fonts; etc., etc., but to no avail.

Perhaps someone may suggest another and working solution.

Thanks, James

JamesLoewenstein, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Folders name in Hebrew is showing in two lines

1. Folders name in Hebrew is showing in two lines - Similar Threads - Folders name Hebrew

2. Notepad shows my folder names in Hebrew, even though my Windows display language is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad shows my folder names in Hebrew, even though my Windows display language is...: I have new Windows 11 lap top, and have added Hebrew as a second input language. I didn't change the Windows display language.All has been fine for a couple of weeks, but I have just noticed that when I save a new file in Notepad, it shows my folder names in Hebrew. If I look...
  3. Notepad shows my folder names in Hebrew, even though my Windows display language is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad shows my folder names in Hebrew, even though my Windows display language is...: I have new Windows 11 lap top, and have added Hebrew as a second input language. I didn't change the Windows display language.All has been fine for a couple of weeks, but I have just noticed that when I save a new file in Notepad, it shows my folder names in Hebrew. If I look...
  4. issue - letters as part of names of folders in Hebrew that go to another line or names of...

in Windows 10 Customization
    issue - letters as part of names of folders in Hebrew that go to another line or names of...: Hello everyone, I would appreciate your help, I have an operating system windows 10 ver 20h2 and my problem is that Letters as part of the names of folders in in Hebrew language slide to another line. i check with English letters and its not happen the issue is only...
  5. Folders have two names

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders have two names: My efforts to permanently remove 3D Objects folder were unsuccessful. Microsoft always came up with a way to put it back. So I thought I would make it into something useful and re-named it to Books then moved all my "Books" into that folder. Microsoft found a way to change...
  6. Two folders of the same name in the same folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Two folders of the same name in the same folder: Hi All, Could someone please help me to understand if there is any problems with this. By accident, I just discovered one of my folders has two subfolders which are of exactly the same name, though their date stamps are different. It must have come about when I mass...
  7. Two folders named pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two folders named pictures: I have to go to OSC: >users>still>pictures to find all the files I have under pictures. THEN... there is another folder labeled Pictures that is under my name> pictures. i do not like having to go to OSC: >Users>still>pictures just to save something or find something in my...
  8. Same wifi showing with two names.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Same wifi showing with two names.: [ATTACH] So Windows 10 (latest build) has been showing me my router with two names since quite a long time. I've tried to reset, run troubleshoot and remove it via cmd to no avail. It sometimes switches between itself which causes issues while gaming, etc. Please help me get...
  9. Documents Folder/Downloads/Favorites - Two Lines??

in Windows 10 Support
    Documents Folder/Downloads/Favorites - Two Lines??: It was fine until recently (no idea, unless there was an update this week?), but look at this? It looks crap. It no longer appears as just one straight word, but goes into two lines. Like it is too big just for one word. Any way of correcting this? [img] 97024
  10. Users folder showing TWO OneDrive folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Users folder showing TWO OneDrive folders: My c:\Users\<Username> folder is showing TWO OneDrive folders. [img] firstly, how can two entries of exactly the same name exist in a single folder? Now, how to handle this? Though, I don't have to manually access any of these, as I have a separate folder at...