Windows 10: Folders not appearing in Mail App?

Discus and support Folders not appearing in Mail App? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just recently added a bunch of new rules as well as folders and sub-folders to help manage my mails better in the web based outlook. But for some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KunisakiIzumo, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Folders not appearing in Mail App?

Hi, I just recently added a bunch of new rules as well as folders and sub-folders to help manage my mails better in the web based outlook. But for some reason under the Mail app it does not show any changes, just the inbox,outbox etc. I tried syncing it as well as restarting it but it still shows the same. Is there any way to fix it ?

:)

KunisakiIzumo, Jun 9, 2020
  2. vallero Win User

cannot create folders in windows mail app

when I go to 'more' in the mail app and click + a dialog display appears however when I enter the name of a new folder and click enter it appears momentarily in the folder list then disappears and a message appears at the top screen saying that the action could not be completed. I have tried the suggestions from the windows help site but nothing works. it appears that my only solution is to uninstall and reinstall the app, however that is not possible because I don't want to lose all my e-mails and accounts.
    I think that the problem is definitely with the app and not some weird Windows thing because I can create new folders with my Gmail account.
    Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks in advance

vallero, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Folders not appearing in Mail App? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Folders not appearing in Mail App?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Folders not appearing in Mail App?

1. Folders not appearing in Mail App? - Similar Threads - Folders appearing Mail

2. Spam folder Mail box app !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spam folder Mail box app !: I have been reading old posts about "No Spam folder" in Windows Mail box app. I have been using this app for a number of years and think it's great. Over the last few days I have been waiting for replys to emails. I decided to open my main yahoo account and I found them in...
  3. Win 10 Mail App folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Mail App folders: I've asked a lot of times the following question but no one at MS will answer, so I'm making a new post to see if this can make them respond: I set up whatever the app is called that comes with Win10 to handle mail no - it's not Outlook, its the Mail app that comes w/Win10...
  4. Windows 10 mail app - Sent Mail folder problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 mail app - Sent Mail folder problem: This problem started about a week ago. This problem is happening on my desktop computer and a Surface Pro X. The desktop was updated to win 2004 about a week ago but the Surface is still version 1909. I use the Windows 10 mail application. I have two gmail accounts and a...
  5. Windows 10 mail desktop app - sent emails appearing in junk folder

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 mail desktop app - sent emails appearing in junk folder: Hello, I am using the windows 10 mail desktop app and have an issue with my sent mail. When I send an email, rather than appearing in sent mail folder it appears in my junk mail folder. If I then mark it as 'not junk' it copies the sent email to my inbox, archive and sent...
  6. Managing Junk folder in Mail App

Managing Junk folder in Mail App: How do I control what is going into my junk folder in windows mail? <**Original Title: Junk folder***> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/managing-junk-folder-in-mail-app/2a7c36d0-79dd-4946-8958-3591974d2318
  7. Why sender's name as it appears in all outgoing mails using mail APP appear the same though...

Why sender's name as it appears in all outgoing mails using mail APP appear the same though...: This is on MAIL and not outlook. As I and my husband use this laptop, we together have accumulated nearly 10 mail ids over a period of 15 yesrs from YOU/YAHOO/GMAIL. Each mail id is different with its own password. Yesterday I totally reinstalled windows10, assuming there...
  8. Open Mail App to 'All Folders'

in Browsers and Email
    Open Mail App to 'All Folders': I am just exploring the Mail App under Win 10 and wonder if it is possible to open the Mail App to the 'All Folders' view rather than the 'Inbox' view. Thank you. 105143
  9. Attachments don't appear in the Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Attachments don't appear in the Mail app: If I try to open an email with an attached image, it just shows up blank. If I open it in another mail program, the image shows up fine. 16266
  10. Mail App adding folders

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App adding folders: Can you create folders in the Mail App? Thanks 8315