Windows 10: Folders! Unlimited folders!

Discus and support Folders! Unlimited folders! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I don't know how this could happen and I don't know how to delete this. Hopefully I have some luck here. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DeliciousGrapefruit9, Sep 1, 2022.

1. Folders! Unlimited folders!

Folders! Unlimited folders! JmVVEuZsA_jaMQy3nxDfbbWwjY8lXa59qcCbrU8wBM0.png

I don't know how this could happen and I don't know how to delete this. Hopefully I have some luck here.

submitted by /u/DeliciousGrapefruit9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DeliciousGrapefruit9, Sep 1, 2022
Thema:

Folders! Unlimited folders!

1. Folders! Unlimited folders! - Similar Threads - Folders Unlimited folders

2. Windows folder, column with amount of files and folders in a folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows folder, column with amount of files and folders in a folder.: I cant get the amount of folders in folder column to work?I have many folders with and without folders/files in it. I would like to have an overview of this before opening folders.Have do i fix this?...
  3. Users folder and Profile folder

Users folder and Profile folder: Hello,What are the advantages and disadvantages of deleting the Users main folder and User Folder?I have heard that it will delete viruses or that kind of things!Sorry if it sounds a dumb questionGreetings...
  4. Gears of war unlimited

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of war unlimited: I have sound issues with my trotronics blue tooth speakers. The sound works for the first two minutes then drops. I hear a clicking sounds every few seconds as well. No other game that I own is as much of a pain as this one is. Sometimes I also get a message about my...
  5. JOYSTICK FOR FLIGHT UNLIMITED 2K16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JOYSTICK FOR FLIGHT UNLIMITED 2K16: Just purchase this and it doesn't recognise my Logitech attack3 even though windows 10 does? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/joystick-for-flight-unlimited-2k16/a0bc2995-679f-4613-8c47-0a49cac9c695
  6. WinSxS Folder in Windows Folder.

WinSxS Folder in Windows Folder.: Are you given permission to delete WinSxS or "TrustedInstaller" will prevent you? Im just curious because will it just allow you to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winsxs-folder-in-windows-folder/b894e678-1a16-4d4e-98ed-0c94e8e3afac
  7. Duplicate Folders in Documents Folder

Duplicate Folders in Documents Folder: Somehow my wife's laptop a Dell Laptop running an up-to-date Windows 10 OS has gotten 2 same-named folders Very Active with important data in her Documents folder. I've tried several things to fix by deleting 1 of the duplicate folders, moving files , etc. but nothing has...
  8. No screenshot folder in picture folder.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No screenshot folder in picture folder.: All my screenshots are going to onedrive. I have stopped the auto upload but there is no screenshot folder in C drive/ Pictures. How do I fix this. Grateful for so help. I have spent all morning with no luck. Even tried the registry fix. Cheers...
  9. Folders inside other Folders

Folders inside other Folders: How does that happen? and How can it be separated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folders-inside-other-folders/2dd6bc93-3141-4995-b5f5-b60d42476b89"
  10. Windows Unlimited Permissions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Unlimited Permissions: I have been searching for the past few months for a windows 10 user manual(note: user manual is this 1000++ page document that tells you literally everything about the product), and frankly it doesn't exist. Therefore I have to ask here; How (I know it can be done if...