Windows 10: Folders with Windows 8.1 contents

Discus and support Folders with Windows 8.1 contents in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I found these two folders here: 443f7ae789fc2ec709be419ef5 Content: Windows8.1-KB3003057-x64.cab Windows8.1-KB3003057-x64.XML... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Paultx, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Paultx Win User

Folders with Windows 8.1 contents

I found these two folders here:

443f7ae789fc2ec709be419ef5
    Content:
    Windows8.1-KB3003057-x64.cab
    Windows8.1-KB3003057-x64.XML
    Windows8.1-KB3003057-x64-pkgProperties.txt
    WSUSSCAN.cab

a67fe9745966ffe9b0db8b726d6913
    Content:
    Windows8.1-KB3014442-x64.cab
    Windows8.1-KB3014442-x64.XML
    Windows8.1-KB3014442-x64-pkgProperties.txt
    WSUSSCAN.cab

What are they? Is it safe to delete them?

TIA.

:)

Paultx, Jun 28, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 28, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Folders with Windows 8.1 contents

Deletion of Windows.old(1) Folder with Its Content

I have been experiencing a problem to delete C:\windows.old(1) folder with content.

I had no problem with CCleaner utility to delete completely folder windows.old but folder
    windows.old(1) is stubborn.

I tried to use Disk Cleanup, CCleaner or even suggested advanced command prompt like takeown /f windows.old(1) /a /r ( taking ownership rights ).

Nothing helps me to delete this folder.

Regards

Moved from : Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

Raphael Wasserman_281, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Folders with Windows 8.1 contents

1. Folders with Windows 8.1 contents - Similar Threads - Folders contents

2. Cannot copy folders and it's content from local C:\ to external SSD drive!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot copy folders and it's content from local C:\ to external SSD drive!!!: No error message, no alert at all. What the fxxk is this rubbish, Microsoft!?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-copy-folders-and-its-content-from-local-c/f2d9067c-5908-4608-9764-132c76eb7e20
  3. Cannot copy folders and it's content from local C:\ to external SSD drive!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot copy folders and it's content from local C:\ to external SSD drive!!!: No error message, no alert at all. What the fxxk is this rubbish, Microsoft!?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-copy-folders-and-its-content-from-local-c/f2d9067c-5908-4608-9764-132c76eb7e20
  4. I CAN'T VIEW THE CONTENTS OF THE FOLDER SCAN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CAN'T VIEW THE CONTENTS OF THE FOLDER SCAN.: I am in my PC, Trymeee_PC/cesmz which is supposed to have administrator rights. however, I can't view the "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans" folder because I am denied the permission to do so. I don't understand why cause it seems that I should have full...
  5. I CAN'T VIEW THE CONTENTS OF THE FOLDER SCAN.

I CAN'T VIEW THE CONTENTS OF THE FOLDER SCAN.: I am in my PC, Trymeee_PC/cesmz which is supposed to have administrator rights. however, I can't view the "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans" folder because I am denied the permission to do so. I don't understand why cause it seems that I should have full...
  6. The contents of my pictures folder was deleted. How can I restore it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The contents of my pictures folder was deleted. How can I restore it?: Last night, I updated my computer before going to bed. This morning, when I signed in, I noticed that my background image was missing. I went to the personalize menu and tried to add a custom background, but there was nothing in that folder. I had made about 5 subfolders and...
  7. The contents of my pictures folder was deleted. How can I restore it?

The contents of my pictures folder was deleted. How can I restore it?: Last night, I updated my computer before going to bed. This morning, when I signed in, I noticed that my background image was missing. I went to the personalize menu and tried to add a custom background, but there was nothing in that folder. I had made about 5 subfolders and...
  8. Unable to search the contents of files within a folder win Windows 11

Unable to search the contents of files within a folder win Windows 11: Unable to search the contents of files within a folder in Windows 11. I have ensured the "File contents" is checked when performing a search. I use this feature several times a day and it is severely impairing my productivity.This was not an issue in Windows 10. A simple text...
  9. Unable to search the contents of files within a folder win Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to search the contents of files within a folder win Windows 11: Unable to search the contents of files within a folder in Windows 11. I have ensured the "File contents" is checked when performing a search. I use this feature several times a day and it is severely impairing my productivity.This was not an issue in Windows 10. A simple text...
  10. Why can't I encrypt my folder in File Explorer? The option for Encrypt contents to secure...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I encrypt my folder in File Explorer? The option for Encrypt contents to secure...: When I tried to encrypt one of my files present in the File Explorer, I couldn't. The option for Encrypt contents to secure data is disabled and I cannot make any changes, why?...