Windows 10: Follow up for Suman B.

Discus and support Follow up for Suman B. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Well it is the BIOS update that I installed for HP Slimline 450-a24 2B28 A0.14. A mistake that I won't forget. With the help of GRC, to whom I trust. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Redscarlett, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Follow up for Suman B.

Well it is the BIOS update that I installed for HP Slimline 450-a24 2B28 A0.14. A mistake that I won't forget. With the help of GRC, to whom I trust. I have disable Spectre & Meltdown protection. HP advised I should go to a service center for a BIOS rollback. Which I will not try because all BIOS update from HP warns you that rollback aren't allowed. Thank you for all of your help.

Regards Redscarelett

:)

Redscarlett, Apr 14, 2019

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 14, 2019
  3. error following an update

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

The error code suggests the issue to be of Windows Updates. I suggest you to
    Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    If the issue still persists, then let us know and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Follow up for Suman B.

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Follow up for Suman B.

1. Follow up for Suman B. - Similar Threads - Follow Suman

2. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...: I tried to enter recovery settings and it says my repair needs repair. I didn't know that I was supposed to wipe my computer clean before attempting a fresh install. Now my computer is all messed up and I can't get a fresh install....
  3. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...: I tried to enter recovery settings and it says my repair needs repair. I didn't know that I was supposed to wipe my computer clean before attempting a fresh install. Now my computer is all messed up and I can't get a fresh install....
  4. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...: I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error "Unknown Encrypted Error" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-updated-my-windows-10-and-now-my-kayo/a52d2b86-7ba7-4e90-9b5c-5fa5cfc7c87e
  6. I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...: I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error "Unknown Encrypted Error" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-updated-my-windows-10-and-now-my-kayo/a52d2b86-7ba7-4e90-9b5c-5fa5cfc7c87e
  7. I have updated my windows 10 and now my Kayo steaming comes up with the following error...

8. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...: PC Build:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900xGPU: Asus Turbo RTX 2080 TIMB: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD C Drive, 2TB Blackweb NVME Drive, 5TB Blackweb external HD, 2TB Western Digital HDDRAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 2x16 32GB memoryPower Supply: Corsair...
  9. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...: PC Build:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900xGPU: Asus Turbo RTX 2080 TIMB: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD C Drive, 2TB Blackweb NVME Drive, 5TB Blackweb external HD, 2TB Western Digital HDDRAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 2x16 32GB memoryPower Supply: Corsair...
  10. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging