Windows 10: Follow up on a thread from a week ago - 3rd BSOD in the past month

Discus and support Follow up on a thread from a week ago - 3rd BSOD in the past month in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, So I have posed a week or so ago: Two different BSODs in the past week I did what was asked of me (updating the drivers) but the BSODs keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BDani, Jul 31, 2020.

1. BDani Win User

Follow up on a thread from a week ago - 3rd BSOD in the past month

Hello,
    So I have posed a week or so ago: Two different BSODs in the past week

I did what was asked of me (updating the drivers) but the BSODs keep coming. Granted it's a different one this time.

So I received IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and I'm not sure whats up.

Here is my V2 log: BEILIN-PC-(2020-08-01_02-55-33).zip
    Here is my BlueScreenView screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/S4rEymF.png

My Specs:
    MB: Asus TUF B450M Plus Gaming
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super
    Running Windows 10 2004

• I updated all of my drivers using Driver Booster Pro
    • No new drivers in AMD's website.
    • Ran sfc /scannow which found stuff and fixed them
    • dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth didn't find anything

Any help would be great Follow up on a thread from a week ago - 3rd BSOD in the past month :)

:)

BDani, Jul 31, 2020
  2. 10Tra Win User

3rd BSOD in a month

Hello.
    Last night I received my 3rd blue screen error in about a month. That one and the previous one said "system service exception (netio.sys)." I forget if the first time this happened the error listed the same.

Anyway, here's my log file (I hope it's alright. It saved on it's own with no prompts).

I'm working on an Acer R3-131T laptop with 4GB RAM. As far as I know, I have the most updated drivers. My computer came equipped with the "Acer Care Centre" which hasn't listed new updates for a month or so. Going directly to Acer's website there weren't any new updates that seemed applicable to me at this time.

I understand from reading another thread that some drivers aren't 100% compatible with Win10, and I'm assuming that's the issue here; just not sure which one(s) I need to do anything with.

Thanks in advance for your time!

10Tra, Jul 31, 2020
  3. BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: fltmgr.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

Hello Everyone!

So, here's the link to the first post i made on this issue a couple months ago(it has my previous BSOD and DMP files/screenshots):

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: Critical__Structure_Corruption (win32k.sys)]

I uninstall and reinstalled all three things like the person who responded to that thread suggested, and when I made it past the first week of July without a BSOD(which is where it has always happened before - first week, and last week, of a month), I thought
    the issue might have been fixed. However I had a BSOD the other day and wanted to come post it here in hopes of you guys helping me figure out if it's the same programs causing it again, or if it might be something else.

This is so frustrating.

Everything is up to date, yet this is still happening!!

I truly appreciate any help you guys can give me here.

HERE'S A LINK TO THE CURRENT BSOD DMP FILE AND BLUESCREENVIEWER SCREENSHOT: BSOD Stuff! 2 – Google Drive

(I'm on a laptop using Windows 10. If you need any more info please let me know!)

Ba B y D o L L, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Follow up on a thread from a week ago - 3rd BSOD in the past month

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

Hello Everyone!

So, here's the link to the first post i made on this issue a couple months ago(it has my previous BSOD and DMP files/screenshots):

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: Critical__Structure_Corruption (win32k.sys)]

I uninstall and reinstalled all three things like the person who responded to that thread suggested, and when I made it past the first week of July without a BSOD(which is where it has always happened before - first week, and last week, of a month), I thought
    the issue might have been fixed. However I had a BSOD the other day and wanted to come post it here in hopes of you guys helping me figure out if it's the same programs causing it again, or if it might be something else.

This is so frustrating.

Everything is up to date, yet this is still happening!!

I truly appreciate any help you guys can give me here.

HERE'S A LINK TO THE CURRENT BSOD DMP FILE AND BLUESCREENVIEWER SCREENSHOT: BSOD Stuff! 2 – Google Drive

(I'm on a laptop using Windows 10. If you need any more info please let me know!)

Ba B y D o L L, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Follow up on a thread from a week ago - 3rd BSOD in the past month

1. Follow up on a thread from a week ago - 3rd BSOD in the past month - Similar Threads - Follow thread week

2. BSOD issues past 4 weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issues past 4 weeks: So, past couple of weeks roughly 4 weeks I kept getting a BSOD error at first it would just freeze for 1 sec and black out my screen then restart the PC all together.Now the actual BSOD appears and gets to 100% complete and sits there until I shut it down manually via power...
  3. Simple Questions and Help Thread - Week of October 3rd 2021

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simple Questions and Help Thread - Week of October 3rd 2021: submitted by /u/Froggypwns [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/q0hull/simple_questions_and_help_thread_week_of_october/
  4. Multiple BSOD past month

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD past month: Hello, I've made several questions concerning blue screen errors that I have been receiving the past month or 2. The most reoccurring is "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE". I have multiple minidump files that I will link here. I received a KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error...
  5. Simple Questions Thread - Week of January 3rd, 2021

Simple Questions Thread - Week of January 3rd, 2021: Welcome to the Simple Questions thread, for questions that don't need their own thread. We still recommend you use the search, FAQ/Wiki on the sidebar, or even a Bing search before asking. Also please post general tech support related questions on /r/techsupport. Be sure to...
  6. Simple Questions Thread - Week of May 3rd, 2020

Simple Questions Thread - Week of May 3rd, 2020: Welcome to the Simple Questions thread, for questions that don't need their own thread. We still recommend you use the search, FAQ/Wiki on the sidebar, or even a Bing search before asking. Also please post tech support related questions on /r/techsupport. Some examples of...
  7. Simple Questions Thread - Week of November 3rd, 2019

Simple Questions Thread - Week of November 3rd, 2019: Welcome to the Simple Questions thread, for questions that don't need their own thread. We still recommend you use the search, FAQ/Wiki on the sidebar, or even a Bing search before asking. Also please post tech support related questions on /r/techsupport. Some examples of...
  8. Announcements Thread - Day, Week, Month

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Announcements Thread - Day, Week, Month: Utilizing Office 365, trying to find a way to organize announcements or information sent to a group. Could Yammer do this and organize this? Example: Today Monday Article 1 Monday Article 2 Week Monday Article 1 Monday Article 2 Wednesday Article 3 Last Month Monday...
  9. Multiple BSOD in past weeks / months with several type of errors

Multiple BSOD in past weeks / months with several type of errors: Hello, I am getting Multiple BSOD in past weeks / months with several type of errors like: DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M etc... I have (as always) updated BIOS / drivers and tried to find the root cause so far without...
  10. 3rd BSOD in a month

3rd BSOD in a month: Hello. Last night I received my 3rd blue screen error in about a month. That one and the previous one said "system service exception (netio.sys)." I forget if the first time this happened the error listed the same. Anyway, here's my log file (I hope it's alright. It...