Windows 10: [Follow Up Thread] Windows crashing due to, GPU driver issue, was better but still crashing

Discus and support [Follow Up Thread] Windows crashing due to, GPU driver issue, was better but still crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Previous question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TitusLogo, May 26, 2022.

1. TitusLogo Win User

[Follow Up Thread] Windows crashing due to, GPU driver issue, was better but still crashing

Previous question herehttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-performance/windows-11-keeps-crashing-bugcheck-was-0x00000133/947a6e1b-d81f-4d90-9714-29c59fe8ca97Solution provided here works to a degree, now the crashes happens rarely and always near startup. Only once after closing game after a long session 4++ hours.I still dont know if this is a Software/Hardware issue. The behaviour is so random I've checked my ram in memtest and passed 4/4 testi've observed that the crash only happens near startup. usually after a crash, I restart the pc everything works fine.NEW V2 L

:)

TitusLogo, May 26, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

3. W1zzard Win User
    Save BIOS crash.

Not a known issue. The crash suggests that the AMD driver crashed the system.

Does this happen every time?

W1zzard, May 26, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

[Follow Up Thread] Windows crashing due to, GPU driver issue, was better but still crashing

Error: LiveKernelEvent PC getting crashed

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To be able to help you in a better way, please reply with the following details:

• May I know what you mean by "if a static shock anything on the same breaker as my pc it crashes"?
    • What is the make and model of the motherboard and the GPU?
    • Which build version of Windows is installed on the computer? To check, type : winver in start menu and hit Enter.

This issue could be due to outdated Graphics driver. I would suggest you to update the graphics driver and check if it helps. You can refer the article

Update drivers in Windows 10
    , kindly follow the steps with respect to the 'Display adapters'.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 26, 2022
Thema:

1. [Follow Up Thread] Windows crashing due to, GPU driver issue, was better but still crashing - Similar Threads - Follow Thread crashing

2. Windows crashing during wakup possibly due to an Intel GPU issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashing during wakup possibly due to an Intel GPU issues: Hi all,Got a Intel NUC 13 Extreme with a Nvidia RTX 4060 TI GPU installed.I utilise both onboard Intel GPU and the 4060 so I have 5 displays connected. The PC functions great but it has been crashing / rebooting during sleep, or, possibly when it's waking up.Haven't had a...
  3. Windows crashing due to drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows crashing due to drivers: Hello,I need help figuring out which drivers are causing windows to crash. I have been crashing constantly for a few weeks and finally got around to do a full system reset a few days ago, everything has been running much better now however I am now experiencing BSODs with...
  4. Windows crashing due to drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing due to drivers: Hello,I need help figuring out which drivers are causing windows to crash. I have been crashing constantly for a few weeks and finally got around to do a full system reset a few days ago, everything has been running much better now however I am now experiencing BSODs with...
  5. Windows crashing due to drivers

6. Gpu driver crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gpu driver crashing: I bought a new laptop intel i5 12th gen 1240P / RTX 3050 / 8 gb Ram / windows 10 i intially installed geforce expeirience to install latest gpu driver but a BSOD appears with stop code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR i tried a new clean instllation after using ddu but the BSOD...
  7. Gpu driver crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gpu driver crashing: I bought a new laptop intel i5 12th gen 1240P / RTX 3050 / 8 gb Ram / windows 10 i intially installed geforce expeirience to install latest gpu driver but a BSOD appears with stop code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR i tried a new clean instllation after using ddu but the BSOD...
  8. Gpu driver crashing

9. [Follow Up Thread] Windows crashing due to, GPU driver issue, was better but still crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Follow Up Thread] Windows crashing due to, GPU driver issue, was better but still crashing: Previous question herehttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-performance/windows-11-keeps-crashing-bugcheck-was-0x00000133/947a6e1b-d81f-4d90-9714-29c59fe8ca97Solution provided here works to a degree, now the crashes happens rarely and always near...
  10. GPU Driver Crash

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU Driver Crash: Once the drivers are installed the screen goes black, after rebooting it'll reach the Windows logo then the screen goes black again or gets to the login screen and flashes blue and white. Thanks in advance 45093