Windows 10: Follow up to my virus scan question

Discus and support Follow up to my virus scan question in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/very-upsetting-virus-warning/63109a5b-55d7-41a2-b72c-14b2... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mothra Moon, May 4, 2020.

1. Follow up to my virus scan question

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/very-upsetting-virus-warning/63109a5b-55d7-41a2-b72c-14b290d10b95?messageId=fe2281dd-048c-4cdb-a5ec-6c21d4e7ded4

For some strange reason, I am not able to post my final question on this thread. I am confused when you say to delte office 365 "if I no longer have a subscription."

Of course I have a subscription. Is there windows user on the planet that doesn't>

I do have an active subscription to Office 365. Does it matter? I was asking if it was a fake? if that is even possible. I am assuming something weird would be showing up otherwise....there were a few things not visible in the screenshot from April 2019 but other than that, can I assume there is no malware on my computer?

:)

Mothra Moon, May 4, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows Security Virus Scan

Please confirm you don't have a list like this:

Follow up to my virus scan question [​IMG]

e.g. from here (or via the control panel):

Follow up to my virus scan question [​IMG]

If not, suggests deeper problems. To which uninstall option are you referring? (A picture is worth...)

dalchina, May 4, 2020
  3. Virus Scan

My N73 Music Edition phone becoms very slow, to open addres book or SMS or to delete any SMS it takes long time. I think it have some virus.

1. How to scan & delete this virus???

2. Is there any free virus scan available???

3. While scanning virus & to protect phone book & SMS or songs, what are the steps to follows ???

Pl. help.

bhagwatkar, May 4, 2020
  4. Follow up to my virus scan question

Windows Security Virus Scan

Yes that's exactly what I have. If you notice there is an uninstall option next to organize if you scroll to other updates ie. office, but it will disappear once you scroll to the latest updates.

stealth2920, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Follow up to my virus scan question

1. Follow up to my virus scan question - Similar Threads - Follow virus scan

2. Question regarding encrypted removable drives and virus scans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding encrypted removable drives and virus scans: My antivirus Kaspersky Plus is configured to scan removable drives upon insertion, but when I insert a drive that has been encrypted via VeraCrypt it is unable to process the drive.I would like to know if this could potentially pose a threat to my PC in regards to malware...
  3. Question regarding encrypted removable drives and virus scans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question regarding encrypted removable drives and virus scans: My antivirus Kaspersky Plus is configured to scan removable drives upon insertion, but when I insert a drive that has been encrypted via VeraCrypt it is unable to process the drive.I would like to know if this could potentially pose a threat to my PC in regards to malware...
  4. Virus Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Scan: Hi all,When I select Virus Scan in Windows 11, be it quick scan or custom scan, there is no response to my request. It does nothing. Any advice anyone? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-scan/f310d87c-b91e-498c-9859-ffbfdd7e02c9
  5. Follow up to Previous Question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Follow up to Previous Question: Hi there,I previously posted this question, but never interacted with it after asking. I have since changed my Microsoft account password. I have not changed the password I use to log in to my computer, and in fact cannot - the option to change my password does not appear...
  6. Virus Scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus Scan: I did a virus scan, and it detected a registry key and value: HKLM/SOFTWARE/WOW6432NODE/DRSPU and also CLIENTID at the end.It detected it as a PUP.Is it really a threat?Please let me know ASAP.Virus Scan: Malwarebytes Premium Trial...
  7. Follow up question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Follow up question.: I'm so sorry but can we answer my latesthttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files/photos-arent-displaying-on-gallery/162c6566-ecba-459c-a471-9e47d0ef4662?tm=1612410569546 reply here? Thanks....
  8. virus scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus scan: My stream keeps informing me of a needed virus scan. i do one and it never stops running. Everything seems fine but the quick scan is still going at it hours later. Can't find anything on it....
  9. Follow up unanswered question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Follow up unanswered question: Hello can we pls answer my question? It's ananswered about 2 weeks. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/follow-up-unanswered-question/65b06952-4ecf-40f7-a6be-0d2245fac31e
  10. scanning for viruses

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    scanning for viruses: Could you tell me how to use Windows Defender? I usually open the folders, then close them before starting the scanning. Will the scanning look through all the folders and programs if I don’t open these folders?...