Windows 10: Follow Up to Previous Question Regarding Mail Losing Credentials

Discus and support Follow Up to Previous Question Regarding Mail Losing Credentials in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there,I previously posted this question, but never interacted with it after asking. I have since changed my Microsoft account password. I have not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexAltman1{, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Follow Up to Previous Question Regarding Mail Losing Credentials

Hi there,I previously posted this question, but never interacted with it after asking. I have since changed my Microsoft account password. I have not changed the password I use to log in to my computer, and in fact cannot - the option to change my password does not appear when I hit Ctrl+Alt+Del, and going to change password brings me to the page to change my Microsoft Account password. This problem has been occurring since I linked my computer account to my Microsoft account. See below for what happens when I try to change my password I had to take a photo of the Ctrl+Alt+Del screen:I am cu

:)

AlexAltman1{, Jun 16, 2021

2. Generic Credentials

Hi,

Saving your login information in the Windows Credential Manager can be helpful as it saves time when logging in to websites or other computers on a network. To provide you the best steps in resolving your issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• What is your email domain?
    • Are you using Outlook app, Mail app, or Outlook.com to access your email?

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Network Credentials

Hi Sammy,

To assist you better regarding your concern with network credentials, have you checked the Windows credentials for any information about the username and password for the network credentials? If not yet, follow the steps below to access Windows Credentials
    manager.

• Press the Windows icon on the desktop.
    • Type in Windows Credentials.
    We would appreciate as well if you could provide us a screenshot.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Follow Up to Previous Question Regarding Mail Losing Credentials

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Follow Up to Previous Question Regarding Mail Losing Credentials :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Follow Up to Previous Question Regarding Mail Losing Credentials

1. Follow Up to Previous Question Regarding Mail Losing Credentials - Similar Threads - Follow Previous Question

2. Can't install Windows [Follow-up to a previous Question]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Windows [Follow-up to a previous Question]: Hi, This is a follow-up question from this topic "Windows Won't Boot"Please read through the replies and let me know if there is anything that can be done. Also, my weekly off day from work is Monday UTC time zone. So I can only reply on Sunday night and Monday. If I am to...
  3. Can't install Windows [Follow-up to a previous Question]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Windows [Follow-up to a previous Question]: Hi, This is a follow-up question from this topic "Windows Won't Boot"Please read through the replies and let me know if there is anything that can be done. Also, my weekly off day from work is Monday UTC time zone. So I can only reply on Sunday night and Monday. If I am to...
  4. Can't install Windows [Follow-up to a previous Question]

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Question in regards to the affects of unlinking my previous windows account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question in regards to the affects of unlinking my previous windows account.: I have re installed windows and have and my microsoft account is still linked and showing my previous PC name on log in. If i unlink the account how will that affect my new windows OS as far as admin access installed programs etc?For example my MSI centre will now not let me...
  6. Question in regards to the affects of unlinking my previous windows account.

Question in regards to the affects of unlinking my previous windows account.: I have re installed windows and have and my microsoft account is still linked and showing my previous PC name on log in. If i unlink the account how will that affect my new windows OS as far as admin access installed programs etc?For example my MSI centre will now not let me...
  7. Repeating a recent question in regards to a persistent BSOD. Previous advice fixed it for a...

Repeating a recent question in regards to a persistent BSOD. Previous advice fixed it for a...: Dont know if I've loaded the minidump files correctly but the links at the bottom of the page are the most current minidumps to my knowledge.BSOD 1Caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exeCrash Address: ntoskrnl.exe+428700BSOD 2Address: ntoskrnl.exeAddress in Stack:...
  8. Follow up to Previous Question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Follow up to Previous Question: Hi there,I previously posted this question, but never interacted with it after asking. I have since changed my Microsoft account password. I have not changed the password I use to log in to my computer, and in fact cannot - the option to change my password does not appear...
  9. Follow up question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Follow up question.: I'm so sorry but can we answer my latesthttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files/photos-arent-displaying-on-gallery/162c6566-ecba-459c-a471-9e47d0ef4662?tm=1612410569546 reply here? Thanks....
  10. Follow up unanswered question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Follow up unanswered question: Hello can we pls answer my question? It's ananswered about 2 weeks. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/follow-up-unanswered-question/65b06952-4ecf-40f7-a6be-0d2245fac31e