Windows 10: Follow up to Previous Question

Discus and support Follow up to Previous Question in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there,I previously posted this question, but never interacted with it after asking. I have since changed my Microsoft account password. I have not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexAltman1{, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Follow up to Previous Question

Hi there,I previously posted this question, but never interacted with it after asking. I have since changed my Microsoft account password. I have not changed the password I use to log in to my computer, and in fact cannot - the option to change my password does not appear when I hit Ctrl+Alt+Del, and going to change password brings me to the page to change my Microsoft Account password. This problem has been occurring since I linked my computer account to my Microsoft account. See below for what happens when I try to change my password I had to take a photo of the Ctrl+Alt+Del screen:I am cu

:)

AlexAltman1{, Jun 16, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 16, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Jun 16, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Follow up to Previous Question

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Follow up to Previous Question :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Follow up to Previous Question

1. Follow up to Previous Question - Similar Threads - Follow Previous Question

2. Can't install Windows [Follow-up to a previous Question]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Windows [Follow-up to a previous Question]: Hi, This is a follow-up question from this topic "Windows Won't Boot"Please read through the replies and let me know if there is anything that can be done. Also, my weekly off day from work is Monday UTC time zone. So I can only reply on Sunday night and Monday. If I am to...
  3. Can't install Windows [Follow-up to a previous Question]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Windows [Follow-up to a previous Question]: Hi, This is a follow-up question from this topic "Windows Won't Boot"Please read through the replies and let me know if there is anything that can be done. Also, my weekly off day from work is Monday UTC time zone. So I can only reply on Sunday night and Monday. If I am to...
  4. Can't install Windows [Follow-up to a previous Question]

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Follow Up to Previous Question Regarding Mail Losing Credentials

in Windows 10 Customization
    Follow Up to Previous Question Regarding Mail Losing Credentials: Hi there,I previously posted this question, but never interacted with it after asking. I have since changed my Microsoft account password. I have not changed the password I use to log in to my computer, and in fact cannot - the option to change my password does not appear...
  6. Follow up question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Follow up question.: I'm so sorry but can we answer my latesthttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files/photos-arent-displaying-on-gallery/162c6566-ecba-459c-a471-9e47d0ef4662?tm=1612410569546 reply here? Thanks....
  7. previous questions and answers

previous questions and answers: how do I access my previous questions and answers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/previous-questions-and-answers/db311f7b-a059-4b3f-8758-1c426e63c03b
  8. Follow up to my virus scan question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Follow up to my virus scan question: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/very-upsetting-virus-warning/63109a5b-55d7-41a2-b72c-14b290d10b95?messageId=fe2281dd-048c-4cdb-a5ec-6c21d4e7ded4 For some strange reason, I am not able to post my final question on...
  9. Follow up unanswered question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Follow up unanswered question: Hello can we pls answer my question? It's ananswered about 2 weeks. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/follow-up-unanswered-question/65b06952-4ecf-40f7-a6be-0d2245fac31e
  10. looking for previous question

looking for previous question: fsdafsd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/looking-for-previous-question/60c54f59-2400-43ee-b0ab-158dced02c67