Windows 10: Follow up unanswered question

Discus and support Follow up unanswered question in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello can we pls answer my question? It's ananswered about 2 weeks. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RendellSibal1, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Follow up unanswered question

Hello can we pls answer my question? It's ananswered about 2 weeks.

Thanks

:)

RendellSibal1, Apr 14, 2020

2. Unanswered questions

Hello

I asked my question in THIS thread, but have received no further response:-

Unanswered questions

What I'd like to clarify is if this IP address - 157.56.121.106 - really DOES belong to Microsoft .......... or if it is some other organisation
    pretending to be Microsoft.

Any help will be much appreciated.

David_Dewgud, Apr 14, 2020
  3. nick7444 Win User
    Unanswered question re slow login

There is an unanswered question here about slow logins to Windows 10 following the update to version 1511. Nobody is offering any solutions but people keep posting their experience of the problems.

Do questions become ignored after a certain time? Do they need to be reposted?

Thank you

slow login after updating windows 10 to version 1511

nick7444, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Follow up unanswered question

Unanswered questions

Since this is the only way to get support for Windows Phone I am reposting my unanswered questions:

1) Can I download sent e-mail or Facebook messages from 'any time'?

How to download sent items or Facebook messages from 'any time'?

2) Can I sync Internet Explorer favourites?

How to sync IE 8 favorites to WP7

3) Can I sync documents via USB and Windows Explorer/Zune?

Access Windows Phone 7 files with windows explorer?

4) Can I sync SkyDrive files?

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...umia-800/3ff33ea0-9ffc-4115-862e-f93c4ca47939

If not, will this be possible with a future update (and when will this be available), or can you suggest an app?

Thank you in advance.

Dansercoer, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Follow up unanswered question

1. Follow up unanswered question - Similar Threads - Follow unanswered question

2. Can't install Windows [Follow-up to a previous Question]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Windows [Follow-up to a previous Question]: Hi, This is a follow-up question from this topic "Windows Won't Boot"Please read through the replies and let me know if there is anything that can be done. Also, my weekly off day from work is Monday UTC time zone. So I can only reply on Sunday night and Monday. If I am to...
  3. Can't install Windows [Follow-up to a previous Question]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Windows [Follow-up to a previous Question]: Hi, This is a follow-up question from this topic "Windows Won't Boot"Please read through the replies and let me know if there is anything that can be done. Also, my weekly off day from work is Monday UTC time zone. So I can only reply on Sunday night and Monday. If I am to...
  4. Can't install Windows [Follow-up to a previous Question]

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unanswered questions in this community that are "locked" and cannot be replied to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unanswered questions in this community that are "locked" and cannot be replied to.: Q: Why are there so many unanswered questions in this community? A: Because they are "locked" and cannot be replied to. Followup Q: If you have an answer to a "locked" thread, how do you provide it for the benefit of other community users? It should not matter how old a...
  6. Unanswered questions in this community that are "locked" and cannot be replied to.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unanswered questions in this community that are "locked" and cannot be replied to.: Q: Why are there so many unanswered questions in this community? A: Because they are "locked" and cannot be replied to. Followup Q: If you have an answer to a "locked" thread, how do you provide it for the benefit of other community users? It should not matter how old a...
  7. Follow up to Previous Question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Follow up to Previous Question: Hi there,I previously posted this question, but never interacted with it after asking. I have since changed my Microsoft account password. I have not changed the password I use to log in to my computer, and in fact cannot - the option to change my password does not appear...
  8. Follow up question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Follow up question.: I'm so sorry but can we answer my latesthttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files/photos-arent-displaying-on-gallery/162c6566-ecba-459c-a471-9e47d0ef4662?tm=1612410569546 reply here? Thanks....
  9. Unanswered question.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unanswered question.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-balanced-power-plan-or-power-saver/9ee34dca-21e9-432a-90de-bc2acbe02384 Sorry for follow up but i have concern to answer this question. Thank you....
  10. Follow up to my virus scan question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Follow up to my virus scan question: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/very-upsetting-virus-warning/63109a5b-55d7-41a2-b72c-14b290d10b95?messageId=fe2281dd-048c-4cdb-a5ec-6c21d4e7ded4 For some strange reason, I am not able to post my final question on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. following up on unanswered questions