Windows 10: following a tutorial

Discus and support following a tutorial in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am trying to follow a tutorial and was wondering if i needed to make the usb bootable to make it work https://youtu.be/rl6SeLSyztw the tutorial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RealToadPlayzYT, May 2, 2022.

1. following a tutorial

/u/RealToadPlayzYT, May 2, 2022
  2. a111087 Win User

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, May 2, 2022
  3. bogmali Win User
    Folding Essentials/Tutorials

Here is a short and simple -bigadv tutorial. Basically it's the same as the SMP tutorial except a few added steps. Here is the LINK for the SMP tutorial straight from the F@H page.

Additional Steps:

1. Passkey is needed (see tutorial on how to obtain)

2. When you configure your client make sure you:

a. Select "big" as your acceptable size of work assignment

b. Do not enable the -advmethods flag

3. Place the -bigadv flag on client shortcut.

Follow steps 2 and 3 as seen here:

following a tutorial [​IMG]

Note: You need to have least 8 CPU cores in order to qualify and receive -bigadv work units (WU). Intel i7 9XX and 8XX processors qualify because of their 8 total threads. Minimum OC to 3.6 Ghz to qualify for the early completion bonus. I highly recommend that your OC be stable because F@H will stress your rig

If you need further assistance PM myself or BUCK_NASTY*Wink following a tutorial ;)

bogmali, May 2, 2022
  4. following a tutorial

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 2, 2022
Thema:

following a tutorial

1. following a tutorial - Similar Threads - following tutorial

2. i accidentally deleted my Microsoft.Zune Music trying to follow a tutorial on fixing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally deleted my Microsoft.Zune Music trying to follow a tutorial on fixing...: When i was trying to open a photo it kept saying "Package could not be registered" and this caused me to search for online tutorials.I tried to do the sfc scannow and i still could not open the photos. So i tried to follow a tutorial that deleted the microsoft.zune and...
  3. i accidentally deleted my Microsoft.Zune Music trying to follow a tutorial on fixing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my Microsoft.Zune Music trying to follow a tutorial on fixing...: When i was trying to open a photo it kept saying "Package could not be registered" and this caused me to search for online tutorials.I tried to do the sfc scannow and i still could not open the photos. So i tried to follow a tutorial that deleted the microsoft.zune and...
  4. i accidentally deleted my Microsoft.Zune Music trying to follow a tutorial on fixing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My D drive is missing and I can't follow any tutorials on how to fix it due to my windows...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My D drive is missing and I can't follow any tutorials on how to fix it due to my windows...: I get this pop up when I try to do anything related to windows. All of the icons have dissapeared for certain tools such as Command Prompt or Task manager. They re all just paper now. Image: https://gyazo.com/b6d4736da05eefc0fc3918f4ae2a3642I've tried to run command prompt as...
  6. My D drive is missing and I can't follow any tutorials on how to fix it due to my windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D drive is missing and I can't follow any tutorials on how to fix it due to my windows...: I get this pop up when I try to do anything related to windows. All of the icons have dissapeared for certain tools such as Command Prompt or Task manager. They re all just paper now. Image: https://gyazo.com/b6d4736da05eefc0fc3918f4ae2a3642I've tried to run command prompt as...
  7. My D drive is missing and I can't follow any tutorials on how to fix it due to my windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. This keeps on happening and i can't fix it. I've followed youtube tutorials, taken advice,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This keeps on happening and i can't fix it. I've followed youtube tutorials, taken advice,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PocketNoodle53 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krc383/this_keeps_on_happening_and_i_cant_fix_it_ive/
  9. Followed a Windows 10 update reset tutorial - computer won't boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Followed a Windows 10 update reset tutorial - computer won't boot: I'm going to try and keep the story short. I am using the Windows Insider preview 20.04 I followed a tutorial on how to reset the windows 10 update (I'm sure it's nothing to do with the method, just my system didn't like it) I downloaded the reg file, and then it was...
  10. Brinks Tutorial Hidden Administrator follow up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Brinks Tutorial Hidden Administrator follow up.: Hi, I have been following Option 5 in Brink's tutorial on Enabling / Disabling Hidden Administrator Account. I have got to the point where I should be able to turn it on, but the options showing are different. Where do I go from here please? The following are the full details...