Windows 10: following boot, black screen enter bootable device and hit any key when ready??

Discus and support following boot, black screen enter bootable device and hit any key when ready?? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Pulling hairs! after cloning C: that the swapped new ssd does not boot, "ok", but after changing it back to the up to that time flawless working 20h2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alex527win, Apr 30, 2021.

1. following boot, black screen enter bootable device and hit any key when ready??

Pulling hairs! after cloning C: that the swapped new ssd does not boot, "ok", but after changing it back to the up to that time flawless working 20h2 windows installation, getting that SAME error, really shocked me?!, WEIRD how can this be?!Why has the cloning of C: influenced the source drive windows and how on earth is this even theoretically possible? I swapped the drives immediately after the clone and it was the only bootable SSD in my PC, so this also did not screw up anything?Many thanks in advance for giving me clues what might have caused this STRANGE behavior and best next step

:)

alex527win, Apr 30, 2021
  2. MUZAKKIR Win User

Bootable device not found

computer is not booting a black screen come
    up with this message bootable device not found i have properly attached my all cables even then my bios show that sata ports empty no hdd found

MUZAKKIR, Apr 30, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Apr 30, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

following boot, black screen enter bootable device and hit any key when ready??

Booting from bootable media - error 'This device is not ready'

Hi Kimneisha,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The Device not ready error usually indicates a hardware failure. It could either be an issue with the bootable media or with the PC hard drive itself. I would suggest you to format the
    USB drive to NTFS and re-create the bootable media to see if it helps. Refer the article
    How to create Windows 10 installation
    DVD/USB flash drive Step-by-Step Guide
    for the same.

If the issue persists, it could be a PC hardware malfunction. I would suggest you to get in touch your PC manufacturer or a local technician to troubleshoot the same.

Additional Info:

How to Clean Install
    Windows 10 on a PC Step-by-Step Guide

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

following boot, black screen enter bootable device and hit any key when ready??

1. following boot, black screen enter bootable device and hit any key when ready?? - Similar Threads - following boot black

2. No bootable device - insert boot disk and press any key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No bootable device - insert boot disk and press any key: Both uefi and legacy cant boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-bootable-device-insert-boot-disk-and-press-any/392f16b0-2830-40ef-b8a3-1edeb3979cc2
  3. No bootable device - insert boot disk and press any key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bootable device - insert boot disk and press any key: Both uefi and legacy cant boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-bootable-device-insert-boot-disk-and-press-any/392f16b0-2830-40ef-b8a3-1edeb3979cc2
  4. "No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key" error when booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key" error when booting: Windows 10"No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key"Old HardwareAcer E1-431 ,cannot boot with UEFIcan anyone help me,so my laptop is an acer e1 431 its not able to boot too UEFI because its not compatible with it,and i have been getting errors when i want to boot...
  5. "No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key" error when booting

"No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key" error when booting: Windows 10"No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key"Old HardwareAcer E1-431 ,cannot boot with UEFIcan anyone help me,so my laptop is an acer e1 431 its not able to boot too UEFI because its not compatible with it,and i have been getting errors when i want to boot...
  6. "No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key" error when booting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. The USB Ready Boot is not compatible with the device, is there any way to enable the ready...

The USB Ready Boot is not compatible with the device, is there any way to enable the ready...: The ready boost option is not working the device, need to enable the system performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-usb-ready-boot-is-not-compatible-with-the/65b40f30-e030-4183-b3fe-06ac438b862d
  8. Booting from bootable media - error 'This device is not ready'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting from bootable media - error 'This device is not ready': Hello, Im having trouble with my laptop. I was tryin to factory reset my laptop to sell it but while it was rebooting the battery fell out. I've been trying to reinstall windows 10 back on to the laptop via usb but I keep getting a message saying "this device is not...
  9. No bootable device-insert boot disk and press any key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No bootable device-insert boot disk and press any key: since afew days, I cannot start my Laptop, I got always the same text (No bootable device) I tried many options from YouTube Funny videos of funny people to go to F2 ,Diagnostic of hard disk ( Passed) then F10 and I did all Variety of changes, enable and disable and i...
  10. "Boot Device Not Found" - but hitting "Enter" afterward PC boots fine

in Windows 10 Support
    "Boot Device Not Found" - but hitting "Enter" afterward PC boots fine: I had to buy a new (SSD) HD and had trouble booting from a disc until I enabled Legacy Mode and disabled Secure Boot in BIOS. Now whenever I boot up I get a "No Boot Device Found" message until I hit "Enter" at which point i'm allowed entry into my precious Win10 laptop....